Pages:
Author

Topic: Will XTRABYTES (XBY) Be A Top 10 Cryptocurrency By The End Of 2018? - page 23. (Read 13444 times)

Activity: 443
Merit: 107
So basically XBY blows everything out the water on that chart? Instant payment pretty much with 10,000 TPS that is faster than VISA!!!! Also quantum resistant if I'm not mistaken is it not?
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Thank you for opening this post, I think you all summarized well the situation, moreover, we reached the top 80 very quickly a few months ago, when people will realize the possibilities, it will be madness., for the future, the top 50 in 2018 is a great possibility.
This is Borzalom (the creative genius of XTRABYTES) said a few days ago.

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

I'm just going to leave this image here . . and allow all of you to draw your own conclusions.  

But what do I think?  Speculation drives crypto.  And speculation alone should drive this thing through the roof.

Once the tech is live, the sky really is the limit.

Big accumulating happening on Cryptopia today.  Inducing volatility to cause a panic dump . . these are things that lead me to believe that some heavy pockets are now interested.
Activity: 54
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
If all works out as planned by Borzalom and team, each XBY could be $8-10 per by the end of 2018. If all nodes are used, and the market cap goes up to $1 - 2 Billion then we can see each XBY worth $10-$20. I can dream but at the same time it feels like XBY will get there.
It might not get that high. Too many people are selling this coin once they see the price go up a couple of cents...
It would require a large investment for the price to increase.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2
I'll eat a shoe if it will be ...
i've made my gains on this coin and luckily i'm done with it
Volume and price is steadily creeping up, buy support filling in behind it too which is always nice.
Activity: 54
#1 investment around at the minute... so much so its ridiculous. 

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I'm interested in this nodes issue?

What is it and why are we waiting for it?

what do you mean by issue and what do you mean by waiting?
Activity: 336
I'm interested in this nodes issue?

What is it and why are we waiting for it?
Activity: 38
If all works out as planned by Borzalom and team, each XBY could be $8-10 per by the end of 2018. If all nodes are used, and the market cap goes up to $1 - 2 Billion then we can see each XBY worth $10-$20. I can dream but at the same time it feels like XBY will get there.
Activity: 77
This coin is waaaaaaaaayyyyyy under the radar right now.

You could say it's because of it's Scam ICO history, but this is a huge plus for early investors.

If you want to make a quick profit, buy now and sell after the marketing blitz, but for long-term holders, this could go very high as the STATIC nodes will lock most of the XBY circulating supply, which should increase the price, and the tech itself is fascinating.
Activity: 588
Merit: 272
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Im watching xtrabytes for a long time, they had a lot of news but the price didnt move, so i hope it will pump big soon. Im in for the long term, but will take some profit if it goes 3x

Cheers

The problem is that it is really off the radar. Even now after all those update, very few people know about this. Steps are being made to reach a wider audience, as there are ongoing translations being made. You will see the real value of this coin once it hits the big exchanges.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Im watching xtrabytes for a long time, they had a lot of news but the price didnt move, so i hope it will pump big soon. Im in for the long term, but will take some profit if it goes 3x

Cheers

Some profit taking is good, we've been waiting a while for the tech. But be sure you don't regret it later!  Cheesy
Activity: 280

Cheers
When it hit it's last ATH that was with nothing to show for it, now they have some amazing stuff to show so yeah I think it's going to do very well.
Activity: 55
The volume and price on coinmarketcap are both going up. I think we are going to see another moon real soon. The price at the last all time high was 1700 satoshis back in June. How much would the price go up to in the next few months is anyone's guess but I'm reasonably confident that it will be higher than the last ATH.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/xtrabytes/#charts
Activity: 26
I think I'm overly attached to XBY now. And I found this video today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsyf4zyMu_o

it made my day Cheesy

I believe when more people will do a research and learn more about XTRABYTES, about this new amazing security algorithm etc, the price will go to Jupiter, and by the end of 2025 it actually may leave our solar system, if everything will go well. Smiley
The trouth is out there.
XTRABYTES is the next big thing. invest now while the price is ridiculus low.
https://i.imgur.com/DDvAgUg.jpg
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Yes, one thing is for sure. If you had read this thread yesterday and bought in, you're 50% richer today  Grin
Activity: 232
Looking forward to XBY really taking off now. It's no joke it's currently number 4 in the list of top gainers. And that all coincided with the recent marketing push by everyone. Show's it's all working.
Pages:
Jump to: