Pages:
Author

Topic: Will you allow the Government to look into your bitcoin wallets? - page 8. (Read 4337 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
In the coming days when the government will legalize bitcoin and puts up regulatory rules and policies on the use of bitcoins it is a prerogative of the government to monitor the bitcoin transactions as well as your bitcoin wallet. For how many years bitcoin has been operating outside the hands of the government and many illegal operations especially in the black market is taking place without being traced. This coming events may be helpful to the stability of bitcoins in its operation and security.

No it's not like that. They are not allowed to viewed our bitcoin wallets even bitcoin will become legalize.

It's just as same principle as money stored in banks where a special request must be sent first before someone can look at your account and that will be same goes with the bitcoin wallet.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
The best feature of Bitcoin is that's anonymous ; so i wouldn't give the government details about my wallet address, and i don't think that it will easy mission for governments to check wallet address of their citizens.

I saw this a while back and your comment reminded me of it.

This was a normal US citizen that traded BTC in person and got tagged as potentially being bad and look what they did to him.
So in general BTC is pseudo anonymous but if a government wants to get you, it really doesn't matter.
http://www.burtw.com/
Wait for Zero coin or DNET for truly anonymous transactions.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
The best feature of Bitcoin is that's anonymous ; so i wouldn't give the government details about my wallet address, and i don't think that it will easy mission for governments to check wallet address of their citizens.

I saw this a while back and your comment reminded me of it.

This was a normal US citizen that traded BTC in person and got tagged as potentially being bad and look what they did to him.
So in general BTC is pseudo anonymous but if a government wants to get you, it really doesn't matter.
http://www.burtw.com/
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
For me the whole point of bitcoin was to get out of the government control.
Activity: 714
Merit: 501
i am using bitcoin to not let the government look into my finances so why should i change that in the future.

but also i am not running a business to want any legalization or anything.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

I am sure someone will have some other ideas but if you want your BTC to stay anonymous you need multiple wallet's and a reliable mixing service.

Or just use MONERO to "mix" with.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
I would not give the government direct access to my wallet's, not that they need it in the US.
IMHO, BTC is like cash if you really want to know where it came from you can figure it out, If you have enough time and money

But with BTC being pseudo Anonymous it is already possible to piece together some of the trail that tell who's address is who's.
Though there has to be a decent amount of activity in order for the pattern to emerge.
  An old interesting article about it https://www.technologyreview.com/s/518816/mapping-the-bitcoin-economy-could-reveal-users-identities/

I am sure someone will have some other ideas but if you want your BTC to stay anonymous you need multiple wallet's and a reliable mixing service.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
In the coming days when the government will legalize bitcoin and puts up regulatory rules and policies on the use of bitcoins it is a prerogative of the government to monitor the bitcoin transactions as well as your bitcoin wallet. For how many years bitcoin has been operating outside the hands of the government and many illegal operations especially in the black market is taking place without being traced. This coming events may be helpful to the stability of bitcoins in its operation and security.
Pages:
Jump to: