Pages:
Author

Topic: Will you invest in ripple ? - page 11. (Read 3140 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
December 12, 2018, 11:44:30 AM
Yes I will invest in ripple but not with my all investment, I will split my investment in top 10 coins along with ripple. Now ripple is also going up & its market cap over than ethereum so we can hope ripple have a good future.
Activity: 21
Merit: 1
December 12, 2018, 11:42:58 AM
Yes I will surely invest in ripple because it has potential i know right now as per market condition it is difficult to invest in ripple as an investment but I know it will grow once again and I will invest to get more profits in future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
December 12, 2018, 11:41:34 AM
I do not like the idea of centralised coins and think that people will lose a lot of money by investing in XRP. This coin was created for a centralised bank solution but not for crypto currencies industry and the decentralised future.
Activity: 462
December 12, 2018, 11:34:26 AM
Will the past repeat itself again like it did last year with ripple where it gained over 1000% and then suddenly dropped down to just few cents, will you invest in ripple or not ?

I will invest in ripple if they gained over 1000% and much more happy if that the case. I would not hesitate to invest if I see that the crypto is good and trusted.
for now Riplle is very convincing to use as an investment because riplle has proven its quality but remains in its position even though its value drops but not too deep compared to Ethereum, so the potential to rise by 1000% can occur but requires time. . so you have to wait patiently.
Activity: 443
https://streamies.io/
December 12, 2018, 11:28:28 AM
I consider Ripple as one of the potential coins where I can invest my money. The volatility rate of Ripple is high and you will definitely earn. Now that the value is low, I'm planning to invest because it's an advantage.
Activity: 560
December 12, 2018, 11:14:36 AM
I perfectly understand many people who say that XRP is still very serious and powerful investment, but it seems to me that all this will only be much worse for people to show the situation in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 910
elysian.finance
December 12, 2018, 11:13:15 AM
and the current ripple coins have lowered the price, very suitable of course for example we want to buy as much as we want to save and hold it until the price will go up higher, and even this coin in my opinion has the potential that many new investors and traders have not known , so don't delay anymore to buy this coin, for we can get a big profit in the future.
Activity: 196
December 12, 2018, 11:01:01 AM
Will the past repeat itself again like it did last year with ripple where it gained over 1000% and then suddenly dropped down to just few cents, will you invest in ripple or not ?

I will invest in ripple if they gained over 1000% and much more happy if that the case. I would not hesitate to invest if I see that the crypto is good and trusted.
Activity: 168
December 12, 2018, 10:53:53 AM
Now all Altcoins are related to BTC, so there is no difference in what to invest. But Ripple is not bad, and if you like it, then of course you buy it.
Well, not all the coins on the charts are the same , of course most but there are other behave such as eos in February was the growth despite the fact that the market has already fallen, well, now seems to be ripple well started bullish trend on this worth buying
Activity: 308
December 11, 2018, 04:40:22 PM
Now all Altcoins are related to BTC, so there is no difference in what to invest. But Ripple is not bad, and if you like it, then of course you buy it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
December 11, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

Looking at the benefits of ripple, the fast transactions compared to any other currencies. It is a coin that will not die in the future, it has a great support from the community, and a very active management team. With that said, there is a huge chance that the price of the coin will increase as more and more people use it and as more and more companies adopt this coin.
Activity: 504
December 11, 2018, 04:37:18 PM
I trust this project, but I think that now is not the best time to invest. I prefer to just watch the market now.
Activity: 378
December 11, 2018, 04:06:08 PM
I will not invest to RIPPLE anytime now, i will still choose ETHEREUM and hold for it.
Market price that can give more profit in the future is Ethereum even with BTC, ETH will win.
especially once ETH 2.0 launch in the community, i will buy more now.

There're no concrete facts why 2.0 is so beneficial for the cryptocurrency community! Tell us more about it, otherwise, these are just words which don't make any sense and are useless for us.
Activity: 420
December 11, 2018, 12:11:06 AM
I am invested at ATH, its my best investments ever ))
Waiting for another ATH to sell all
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
December 11, 2018, 12:08:53 AM
investment in ripple is a good decision. These coins could even shift the ethereum position several times and are currently long enough there is in position under the bitcoin. This indicates that this coin has the potential to continue to grow in the future and this is much awaited investors will continue with the current start buying while still at low values.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
December 10, 2018, 11:14:40 PM
I am more interested in investing my money into other coins that are more consistent in their development so that their value can continue to grow and not significantly develop. Because in my opinion, the ripple is also less productive, even though the defense and security system is quite good. If you want an investment that is not a problem, it may not be a major investment.
Activity: 392
December 10, 2018, 10:22:42 PM
In the future I will invest in ripple, I think this coin development is good and coin worthy to be calculated, hopefully with an investment in ripple it can provide good benefits for the future
Activity: 95
December 10, 2018, 10:02:30 PM
I began my journey with XRP in Aug of last year and am buying more now.  It accounts for 70% of my portfolio along with FCT and NEO.  XRP is a key tool in solving the internet of value.  We can't truly have globalization without frictionless cross-border payments.

Some say XRP has no utility?? haha, its currently the only qualified digital asset to handle large-scale cross-border payments at near zero cost and time.  Moving money around the world the way we currently move information is worth TRILLIONS!  BTC and ETH have failed at this as its obviously not scalable or environmentally friendly.  Those that are such as XLM have no investor trust and lack liquidity and Nano is centralized and has security flaws.  XRP has become more and more decentralized and now Ripple only controls 7% of the XRP ledger.  XRP has a very bright future!  I'll be holding until 2022 or 2023.

For those that have issues with Ripple or XRP, please check the link below for easy and thorough explanations to many misconceptions. 

https://fudbingo.com
Activity: 883
Merit: 262
December 10, 2018, 09:26:00 PM
I will never invest in ripple. I don't think it deserves the second place in the crypto world in terms of total market cap. There are better technologies out there.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
December 10, 2018, 09:23:42 PM
Ripple has its own advantages which I believe in the future Ripple will be the only better altcoin and maybe its popularity will only have one rival, just Ethereum
sometimes Ripple also gives a surprise, as you say, it could be that the Ripple costs up x10 in just a few moments, of course it's an advantage for those of us who can act as fast traders
Pages:
Jump to: