Pages:
Author

Topic: Will you invest in ripple ? - page 22. (Read 3140 times)

Activity: 453
Merit: 101
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
September 23, 2018, 11:07:32 PM
Ripple has been so much A very laudable and futuristic coins since even many companies are getting ready accepting it for goods payments. Hence, I can still invest in Ripple and put my mind on its as long term investment in any case.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
September 23, 2018, 11:04:51 PM
if I see the current development that could increase by 50% in the last few days I would be interested in investing in it.
as long as you can still get benefits from Ripple, there is no harm in taking part in investing in it.
It's not safe to invest in XRP since it already increases more than 50% now. My answer is NO, i will not invest in Ripple.
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
September 23, 2018, 11:00:46 PM
if I see the current development that could increase by 50% in the last few days I would be interested in investing in it.
as long as you can still get benefits from Ripple, there is no harm in taking part in investing in it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
September 23, 2018, 10:56:47 PM
Since it was peaking highly in the past few days, perhaps you should wait for a little while to see if the market will be stable or it keep on climbing.
If it's keep on climbing then purchasing those coins will be good choice.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
September 23, 2018, 10:51:28 PM
I will indeed invest in Ripple as it has many potential to boom in the near future and as it slowly being known around the world hence it price do also starts and keeps growing and growing.
Ripple is indeed one of the well-known altcoins, and many investors are interested in making it a long-term investment place. i think Ripple will have a pretty good future too, i am sure you will benefit greatly from Ripple.

i was also interested in the progress that Ripple showed, it was amazing to me. but for me i still really like ETH as a very promising investment place.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 10:26:52 PM
for now investing in ripple is not a great idea as you can see the value of the ripple is in high price now so ithink you should wait a little more.i think sooner the price of the ripple will improve.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 23, 2018, 10:22:39 PM
I have been investing in ripple for a long time, and I have realized about its potential in the future, that's why when the price dropped in I invested a lot in the ripple in the market
Activity: 378
September 23, 2018, 10:13:12 PM
There is no harm if you will try investing in Ripple, I think this coint development is quite significant and deserves to be taken into account, if you are sure to buy Ripple and invest, I am sure the future development of Ripple will certainly improve
Activity: 523
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/
September 23, 2018, 10:00:46 PM
Will the past repeat itself again like it did last year with ripple where it gained over 1000% and then suddenly dropped down to just few cents, will you invest in ripple or not ?

That's why i mostly don't buy the coin when it is on the top or rising in the market.
If the coin price increasing, there must be a point when the price stop increasing, and corrected.
That is the time you should buying the coin, because you will have chance to sell it higher.
Activity: 290
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 07:54:41 PM
I will indeed invest in Ripple as it has many potential to boom in the near future and as it slowly being known around the world hence it price do also starts and keeps growing and growing.
Activity: 644
Merit: 24
September 23, 2018, 07:53:15 PM
Sureee i will invest, after the massive pump of ripple a few days ago i really considering to invest in crypto and now i already do research about that project and what's gonna happen next with this good project.

Wait for the pump and then decide to throw money at it.  Yeah, good idea ... Lol.
Activity: 336
September 23, 2018, 07:49:51 PM
I don't think Pipple is a good coin, it's very fishy and the devs are keeping most Ripples. I prefer many different coins, but Ripple is no option for me, I don't support this. We have many more good coins we can make a good ROI.
Yes, that's right, I also read in the article about cheating by Ripple developers, that is, having a large number of ripples in the pockets of their developers. so since then I don't want to invest in Ripple. I suggest buying Altcoin which has a strong community and only a small supply.
Activity: 329
Merit: 22
September 23, 2018, 07:43:59 PM
I don't think Ripple is a good coin, it's very fishy and the devs are keeping most Ripples. I prefer many different coins, but Ripple is no option for me, I don't support this. We have many more good coins we can make a good ROI.
Activity: 250
September 23, 2018, 07:43:29 PM
Will the past repeat itself again like it did last year with ripple where it gained over 1000% and then suddenly dropped down to just few cents, will you invest in ripple or not ?

Ripple had a good potential to hit it's new all time high in the future. I heard Youtube and Twitch are accepting Ripple for their payment.
If i have money for investing, my answer is yes, i will invest in ripple.
sounds good, and this will be the good news that can make ripple more up again, maybe this year is the ripple's year, and I saw on CMC yesterday, ripple got the third number and it CMC will almost hit ethereum
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 07:40:04 PM
Might be a good investment on the long run but the price seems high , which means any potential buy is a likely risk
Activity: 340
Merit: 101
September 23, 2018, 07:38:01 PM
I would not recommend you to invest in this coin at the moment. I cannot tell you with great confidence that she will be able to repeat last year 2017. This coin is certainly promising, but to buy it for short-term benefits personally, I will not.You decide.
Activity: 45
September 23, 2018, 07:37:11 PM
I believe that although we are in a general bear market, I believe that once ripple is positioned as the preferred currency for transactions, is going to explode, of course, many say it is the most centralized currency there is but that does not take away the ambition and money that could bring it to their investors.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
September 23, 2018, 07:32:14 PM
Ripple is a good crypto and I think it would also be a good investment at times like this wherein the market is on downtrend. Ripple have been existing in the market for years which simply means that it already have established bigger community compared to newly listed ones that would contribute to its price increase for a long run. I think it has a bright future ahead along with ither cryptos.
Activity: 476
September 23, 2018, 07:28:32 PM

I have already invested in Ripple when it was on dip. This recent price increase was not expected for me
as it came from nowhere but I take the profit and will reinvest if the price declines to previous levels.

Activity: 445
September 23, 2018, 06:27:23 AM
No,I think this isn't time to Invest in Ripple,We miss the XRP Train,But That movement we can Find Great Project very low price in that Marcket like *100,*1000 gain in Bull Marcket.DYOR
Pages:
Jump to: