Pages:
Author

Topic: Will you invest in ripple ? - page 23. (Read 3140 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 05:41:53 AM
Will the past repeat itself again like it did last year with ripple where it gained over 1000% and then suddenly dropped down to just few cents, will you invest in ripple or not ?
No, I don't believe to centralized cryptocurrencies even if they entered in top 10 crytpo list, I think it's a very risky investment, even if it can make some profit because main owners/holders can do with it what they want and you can't predict their behavior
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 05:39:10 AM
No i don't want to invest in ripple because i don't like their concept even a few days ago this coin rise very big.
I just want to invest in bitcoin and ethereum because for me both of them is the best coin and has very bright future .
Activity: 590
Merit: 500
September 23, 2018, 05:34:39 AM
No. The last year pump was a luck. But, it might be possible if the end of the year can be reached highly as hell as the late of 2017.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
September 23, 2018, 05:33:38 AM
I think the pump is already over, I managed to increase my deposit by 30% thanks to the ripple. Probably there will be another wave in the next few days.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
September 23, 2018, 05:24:41 AM
Sureee i will invest, after the massive pump of ripple a few days ago i really considering to invest in crypto and now i already do research about that project and what's gonna happen next with this good project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 05:15:43 AM
Trading ripple and investing in it ecosystem is two different things, as for trading, I trade xrp because of it's liquidity and the price of any coin is the value that market placed on such coin at any given time. I am for decentralization and ripple is centralized, I may not hold ripple the way I am holding bitcoin.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 297
Grow with community
September 23, 2018, 05:10:21 AM
Should have bought it a week ago.  It has doubled since then.

Luckily I'd bought some

made a 60% profit and withdrawn already

not sure if this will continue on if btc began to dump

well see how those pumpers consistency

Activity: 644
Merit: 24
September 23, 2018, 12:47:46 AM
I will not invest in ripple. Profit is not everything and i do not support such a central system.
If you like decentralized coins like bitcoin, you should should not support ripple, but that is just my opinion.

Profit is everything.  I don't buy a coin, because I expect it to lose value, just because I like the idea of the coin.  If you can use a shitcoin to make yourself more bitcoin, so be it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 24
September 23, 2018, 12:46:18 AM
Should have bought it a week ago.  It has doubled since then.
Activity: 821
Volare.network
September 23, 2018, 12:07:44 AM
Will the past repeat itself again like it did last year with ripple where it gained over 1000% and then suddenly dropped down to just few cents, will you invest in ripple or not ?
why not, I see the ripple has a chance to rise higher. so it doesn't hurt to buy ripple at this time. in my opinion, ripple is different from the old one.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 11:53:38 PM
Of course not, because the Ripple price has increased so I think to make Ripple prices increase again it will be difficult, therefore than I invest in Ripple I better invest in Ethereum.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 11:42:28 PM
I will not invest in ripple. Profit is not everything and i do not support such a central system.
If you like decentralized coins like bitcoin, you should should not support ripple, but that is just my opinion.
Activity: 434
September 22, 2018, 11:22:08 PM

Why they always talk about ripple? I don't think that any coin except bitcoin and ethereum must hard to get success because almost all coin rely on the price of bitcoin and ethereum.  So, when the price of the bitcoin dump then almost all coin dump and vise versa.  The bitcoin was the largest number of trading coin in all coin so why don't you buy another coin when there's a problem?
Activity: 854
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
September 22, 2018, 11:11:35 PM
I think Ripple can be a good investment. But after seeing the movement I think Ripple can be a good investment.
Activity: 910
September 22, 2018, 11:06:39 PM
of course, ripple is one of the altcoins that has a very good future. so i'm sure there are still many people who believe ripple is a good coin to invest.

i think if the market situation returns again, Ripple will also recover again as late as last year. you just need to be patient waiting for the good things and believe that someday you will benefit from ripple.
copper member
Activity: 301
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 11:01:30 PM
I don't think it's good time to invest in Ripple now...
In comparison with other altcoins it's price it too high...
I'd better buy cheap altcoins from top 20 now...
Same with you, I also think like that. I am hesitant to buy ripple now. Maybe I will buy it when the price dump again.
I think the future of ripple is very good and deserves to be made an investment. 
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
(https://exip.live/)
September 22, 2018, 10:41:45 PM
For now I have no plans to choose Ripple, it is still waiting for the time that I think is right. I know a few days ago, I experienced good growth. But my financial situation is not yet possible to plunge at this time. Cry
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 22, 2018, 09:43:52 PM
I already invest in ripple, and I already sell some amount of ripple when it reached 11k satoshi yesterday, and I made a nice profit again. I glad that I can start to recover my money although it's not fully recovered and I can do this by selling some ripple, and I still hold the other amount for the next high price. And since yesterday until last night, I try to make scalping trade, and it gives me some extra profit because the price moves to the high price again and I stop when I see that the moves are not fast. And now, I am waiting for the next waves for ripple, and I hope I can get another profit like yesterday.
Activity: 471
Merit: 102
September 22, 2018, 09:27:21 PM
This year will be hard to gain x1000, But why you need this year, Ripple can grow again x1000 within a few years again. No doubt about Ripple, It is a very good coin! Recently everyone is caring about ripple, because after a long time, Ripple gave some profits to its investor and traders! I think if Ripple continues to give profit then A good hype will create for Ripple. And, yes, I have Ripple and I will have it more.
Activity: 714
September 22, 2018, 09:05:14 PM

Mostly are now attracted to join and to buy this coin as the current performance shows more profit to the holders. No doubt it will continue to pump before this year will end that in spite off bearish market it manage to pump up of up to 100% within just one week. How much more if the bullish market will start so i suggest to buy as much as you can now while the price is still cheap.
Pages:
Jump to: