Pages:
Author

Topic: Will you invest in ripple ? - page 24. (Read 3140 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 08:59:56 PM
I think now is an excellent time to invest in ripple, but before you decide to put all your money there, the most advisable is that you are clear that this investment will not pay off until the next 3 or 5 years, ripple is a long-term currency, which although many do not like it is quite ambitious, and can bring many benefits to investors.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
September 22, 2018, 08:51:36 PM
Ripple is kind of a hot deal at the moment, having so much partnerships and updates on the network, here are some that could interest you on why it could still be a great buy.Also, It is currently about a seventh of its all time high(compare that with bitcoin by the same proportion), so there is still much room for growth.
https://www.icoexaminer.com/ico-news/unicef-now-accepts-donations-in-ripple-and-stellar/
https://www.ccn.com/content-creators-on-youtube-twitch-and-wikipedia-can-now-accept-ripple-xrp/

this Friday, Ripple had a boost of almost 80% that made it rank second in the most important cryptocurrencies. One of the reasons could be the announcement they made about the next launch of XRapid, a protocol that will allow international transactions to accelerate from the current 2-3 days to only a few minutes. Other reasons that could also influence was the incorporation of National Commercial Bank, from Saudi Arabia to RippleNet; a new version of its network client, the XRP Ledger 1.1.0 and the arrival of new investors from Asia, through new markets, could also have an impact on the takeoff of the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 08:50:48 PM
PAst performances does not guarantee the future price. Better research about ripple  (XRP) first before jumping on to it never let the FOMO comes to you. Better do it in small batches if you really want to jump it, and try to hodl in a long time so that you can maximize your profit.
Activity: 320
September 22, 2018, 07:57:20 PM
when looking at the potential ripple conditions, I keep thinking about the right time for investment in riplle, this happens because I also want to participate in ripple so that I can get maximum profit and now the price is still not high. so I will use this situation to invest in ripple
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 07:56:31 PM
Ripple is kind of a hot deal at the moment, having so much partnerships and updates on the network, here are some that could interest you on why it could still be a great buy.Also, It is currently about a seventh of its all time high(compare that with bitcoin by the same proportion), so there is still much room for growth.
https://www.icoexaminer.com/ico-news/unicef-now-accepts-donations-in-ripple-and-stellar/
https://www.ccn.com/content-creators-on-youtube-twitch-and-wikipedia-can-now-accept-ripple-xrp/
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
September 22, 2018, 07:50:18 PM
Ripple has great potential! A lot of positive news comes out about it! But I think the price will not be high for this coin!
Activity: 728
Merit: 48
September 22, 2018, 07:00:30 PM
Will the past repeat itself again like it did last year with ripple where it gained over 1000% and then suddenly dropped down to just few cents, will you invest in ripple or not ?
One of reason i am invest in cryptocurrensy because i want to make profits, and we know many coin now, the price so drop include ripple, So the answers yes, i will invest in ripple, not just ripple, all coin which can give me profits i will try to invest there. And we know ripple is top 3 in coinmarketcap the price can be so expensive
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 22, 2018, 06:59:04 PM
of course yes, because Ripple is one of the best altcoins to be used as an investment besides investing in ETH and Bitcoin, so I always choose to invest in Ripple compared to other coins.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
September 22, 2018, 06:33:30 PM
I still investing to ripple because I believe if the price pump I will earn more money. I believe too that ripple become 1 digit again and maybe more than 5 dollars before end of this year and after 1 to 3 years it will become hundred dollars value of each ripple and many people become millionaire on that.
Activity: 444
Merit: 13
https://streamies.io/
September 22, 2018, 06:30:59 PM
Will the past repeat itself again like it did last year with ripple where it gained over 1000% and then suddenly dropped down to just few cents, will you invest in ripple or not ?

Ripple had a good potential to hit it's new all time high in the future. I heard Youtube and Twitch are accepting Ripple for their payment.
If i have money for investing, my answer is yes, i will invest in ripple.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
September 22, 2018, 05:08:45 PM
I don't think it's good time to invest in Ripple now...
In comparison with other altcoins it's price it too high...
I'd better buy cheap altcoins from top 20 now...
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
September 22, 2018, 04:18:51 PM
Pages:
Jump to: