Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 177. (Read 522762 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Analysis is the key.
The price is USD and ETH dependent, true, but only in relation to exchanges. For example, if exchanges will list to LTC and other assets, it will be more stable.

What is important is the derivative value, ti should be higher, which means, that demand is lower than supply - not many people yet acknowledged the potential.

That is why I was writing about long-term, it is good time for now to buy the tokens.

In days, where tokens des not mean nothing, here is a real mechanism connecting tokens with the real value of what the team is doing. And they are doing a great job.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
WINGS price depends on what will happen with BTC if something goes wrong at the beginning of the August all allts will decline again, we need stability on BTC and ETH so the capital from those giants could move to the little ones  Wink
Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
Wow wings start to rise in price  Cool
Activity: 364
Analysis is the key.
Present price of Wings is like nominal-traded value of shares, while people forget of 'prizes' that are similar to dividends mechanism. At the level of dividends reaching 10-30% yearly, the traded value should be much higher than nominal, as representing the trade value + dividends potential.

At the market of shares:
- nominal value is mostly equal to the book value. This book value in case of WINGS is equal to ICO value.
- trade value is related to demand and supply. And correlated to dividends. In most cases when submitted are dividends, demand is higher than supply (because people do not sell their shares) and the price goes up. In case of Wings wthis should be represented by the prizes, to I really do not know why the price of tokes does not go up, as it should be.

The third factor is correlation to ETH. Now, the price reached the velel correlated to present value of ETH, so when ETH will grow, the token price should also. HOWEVER, I really do not know why the second factor does not affect the price..

At my own calculations it should be at the level approx:

(1:10 value of future prizes submitted to the token) + token trade value at least 4.5-7x nominal. So the price at this moment should be around 2 USD..

I'm open to contr-arguments on this or reliable discussion.

Either way, Wings is a future project with great possibilities - probably it is a long-term, as it is concluded from the difference between the "should be" value and "now is" value.

Activity: 742
Merit: 106
The third day the price grows and it's good.....In fact, everything is growing now.
It looks like the bearish trend is over and the bull trend has started.  Smiley
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Well, I claimed my Bancor forecasting rewards and it was a nice surprise! 0.85 BNT and 0.02 ETH per 1K WINGS, not bad Smiley

Now you got the taste of Wings reward, there are succeeding valuation events. It makes you get used to forecast for more accurate predictions . Eventually we can have bigger rewards.
Activity: 275
Well, I claimed my Bancor forecasting rewards and it was a nice surprise! 0.85 BNT and 0.02 ETH per 1K WINGS, not bad Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
I hate forecasting an unknown hard cap  Angry

I know the project will get whatever they ask... but how greedy are they?

From my point of view unknown hard cap is better to keep away from big whales to manipulate the project. Even it's though to predict for forecast because it's much hard to know about that.
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

we got bancor rewards.[go to bancor forecast page to claim if not already]  yeah soon other projects rewards.

So what kind of rewards can expect say for 1000 wings?

This depends on several factors, how early did you forecast? How many wings tokens did you lock in? And most importantly how close the forecasted number to the actual numbers you have been tasked to predict. The more accurate the more rewards .

Along with that it also depends on when you cast your votes. I heard the earlier you submit the greater the reward if you are accurate.

With answers like this, while true, give the impression the rewards are very low since no numbers are provided. How about some numbers, a range, a low, a high, a guesstimate, what you got, anything?
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Hello regarding on the forecasting on project

Regardless of how incorrect my prediction is from the correct answer, i still do get tokens?

Or it is necessary to predict very close in order to get reward?

Is there a listed formula for the rewards
Like Total amount of tokens invest * Predicted Answer - Answer * 100% = ?

Thanks

Will there be a 2FA for the wings.ai website?

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
I hate forecasting an unknown hard cap  Angry

I know the project will get whatever they ask... but how greedy are they?
Activity: 48
Merit: 0

we got bancor rewards.[go to bancor forecast page to claim if not already]  yeah soon other projects rewards.

This depends on several factors, how early did you forecast? How many wings tokens did you lock in? And most importantly how close the forecasted number to the actual numbers you have been tasked to predict. The more accurate the more rewards .

Along with that it also depends on when you cast your votes. I heard the earlier you submit the greater the reward if you are accurate.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

we got bancor rewards.[go to bancor forecast page to claim if not already]  yeah soon other projects rewards.

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
Oh boy this coindash thing somehow would be a hard pill to swallow. Just imagine what the credentials it had prior to hacking and with fake (apparently) ETH address incident have come into the scene. Voted as a promising DAO in hackathon and yet on the first day of its ICO campaign a hack has happened.

yea this was a real let down, i thought that the concept at least was really good and they had some good VCs on board.  the team clearly lacks some key experiences and that definitely showed up at just the wrong time.
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
Indorse ICO starts in 3 weeks, does that mean that until then there will be no more forecasting? I'm wondering whether to lock all my wings on this ICO or not
go ahead and lock all your wings,i have locked mine. i don't see any other ico valuation info.

hope we receive our reward!
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
So it turns out Coindash was a scam (they are trying to make people believe it is a hack but at the same moment they are not giving back any refunds to the white list people despite the fact they have all their ETH). Is Wings planning to take any measures? Official statement cutting themselff off from that scam, removing coindash from the website etc. Or perhaps you are in touch with the scammers and can persuade them to send the funds they are holding hostage back to the users?

Please don't associate coindash with wings...

Wings is not involved with any of coindash development or ICO procedures and wings is in no way, liable for coindash hacking.

Wings only provided Forecasting for this project.
That is it.

Nothing falls on wings, so please don't elude towards the wings team having to do something about it.

You honestly sound like the same freaks that are blaming Myetherwallet for the coindash scam...
The companies are completely unrelated
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
So it turns out Coindash was a scam (they are trying to make people believe it is a hack but at the same moment they are not giving back any refunds to the white list people despite the fact they have all their ETH). Is Wings planning to take any measures? Official statement cutting themselff off from that scam, removing coindash from the website etc. Or perhaps you are in touch with the scammers and can persuade them to send the funds they are holding hostage back to the users?

Don`t forget some big investmenet funds invested the money into it

TAAS invested 500 ETH into CoinDash

They might be at the same boat though Smiley
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Indorse ICO starts in 3 weeks, does that mean that until then there will be no more forecasting? I'm wondering whether to lock all my wings on this ICO or not

Well forecasting portal indicates Indorse event commences July 17 until the 23rd so just little over a week event of locking your wings tokens.
Jump to: