Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 186. (Read 522762 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
wings makes me frustrated. Hope it's temporary:) Awaiting for coindash.
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
But wings token keep on falling any say on what will be the floor is. its time for you guys to buy more for the upcoming prediction. and for the guy asking about prediction visit the site and read a little wings.ai
i have bids around 10k sats, i hope it fills lol. what will be the next project after coindash? any news?

I could see the price going lower than 10k sat, it is really a surprise to me that after the success of both Bancor and AdEx ICO and more than 2 million wings tokens used for forecast the price didn't reflect the successes. I still don't get it
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
But wings token keep on falling any say on what will be the floor is. its time for you guys to buy more for the upcoming prediction. and for the guy asking about prediction visit the site and read a little wings.ai
i have bids around 10k sats, i hope it fills lol. what will be the next project after coindash? any news?

Hope it won't fill  Cry Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
Activity: 670
Merit: 512
why price is dumping...  Huh my entry is 24k

also can we mining wings or POS?

No you can't mine Wings but you can get rewarded back with wings if you forecast all the projects which are launched through wings.

Keep following this thread to get latest projects on Wings.
What do you mean by forecast? I want to know about forecast. I have 1k Wings on my bittrex account. By using of forecast may i grow them or gain profit some how? any tutorial or link please

Here is the link about wings forecasting from youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSFb6hUilI8
Thank you for sharing the youtube video link, i have bookmarked the link. I will see it in my free time, also i need a help. anyone can give me blog post link about forecast? i want to keep them save on my bookmark. Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
i know i'm late to the party, but what is up with all these predictions
legendary
Activity: 1612

adex cap is 40000 eth
40000 eth is 80% Market cap
Adex correct prediction should be 48000

well my prediction was somewhat close. anyway does anyone knows when will we be getting adex tokens?
I think this is wrong calculation and for sure useless prediction - because if hardcap was 50 mil. eth instead of 40, the ico easy achieve this cap. Let's wait and see official statement  Roll Eyes
50 mil? what does that means? in white paper it said 40000 eth is the hard cap. not sure where you got the number 50 mil.

Can somebody make things clear about WINGS forecasting?

I forecasted WINGS on AdEx, and already unlocked my tokens.  What should happen after this? Will I get something for it or what?
you wait now like all of us. we will get some % of adex tokens (based on how accurately one predicated) out of 2% bounty allocation.
Activity: 802
Merit: 501
Can somebody make things clear about WINGS forecasting?

I forecasted WINGS on AdEx, and already unlocked my tokens.  What should happen after this? Will I get something for it or what?
legendary
Activity: 1191

adex cap is 40000 eth

well my prediction was somewhat close. anyway does anyone knows when will we be getting adex tokens?
I think this is wrong calculation and for sure useless prediction - because if hardcap was 50 mil. eth instead of 40, the ico easy achieve this cap. Let's wait and see official statement  Roll Eyes

lol, adex ico already ended. adex cap is 40000 eth.
what hardcap was 50 mil ?

Re-read my previous post, maybe few times. Conclusion - if ICO is hardcapped and this cap reached wings forecasts become useless.
Activity: 210

adex cap is 40000 eth

lol, adex ico already ended. adex cap is 40000 eth.
what hardcap was 50 mil ?

legendary
Activity: 1191

adex cap is 40000 eth

Activity: 210
Just submitted my valuation on Coindash ICO at wings platform  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Coindash is now live for forecasting going to do some reading on this, the last time is a disaster, wings price is still cheap you can buy more for the forecasting event.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
CoinDash forecast started, and still no reward for first one, maybe we should boycott wings for their silence ?

Where do you see that CoinDash forecasting has started?  Huh

It's on the wings Platform. I guess this info is correct, CoinDash has started... 4mil wings has been forecasted and I just cast mine also!

Oh, and for all those wondering about those bancor bounties.
Head over to the offical thread,

They haven't distributed the entire bounty pool yet as they are finalizing the numbers. Apparently once that distribution starts we should be included as well!

Thank you guys for informing that Coindash has begun being forecasted . I will head over to the portal and cast my numbers.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
CoinDash forecast started, and still no reward for first one, maybe we should boycott wings for their silence ?

Where do you see that CoinDash forecasting has started?  Huh

It's on the wings Platform. I guess this info is correct, CoinDash has started... 4mil wings has been forecasted and I just cast mine also!

Oh, and for all those wondering about those bancor bounties.
Head over to the offical thread,

They haven't distributed the entire bounty pool yet as they are finalizing the numbers. Apparently once that distribution starts we should be included as well!
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Another testament of Wings influence on ICOs, as AdEx has recently reached its hard cap of 40000 ETH in just 10 hours.  So  far so good there still 2 being lined up and I cant wait to participate again.
Activity: 347
So I am a WINGS ICO participant and really believe in the project. However, the team has been too silent on the rewards of the Bancor predicition. When can we expect the results? And will it take this long as well for the AdEx prediction?
soon... Very soon... Just completing the audits to make sure everything is working correctly Smiley
why price is dumping...  Huh my entry is 24k

also can we mining wings or POS?

A dumping price is good bro... makes it less tempting to sell and also a great time to buy more on the low...

How pissed would you be if it pumped to 200Sat's and your bag is tiny...
There goes wings... flying away from you cause then they are way too expensive now.

Cheaper is better right now imo. Then I can use these bounty rewards to trade out for more wings. Grow my stash.
Cause realistically, I am 100% confident wings will make me rich. No doubt what so ever... the question is when

exactly! It is my favorite token right now!
go for it Smiley I'm buying more myself Wink
Jump to: