Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 189. (Read 522762 times)

Activity: 1386
Merit: 250
1XBit.com
OK, I just read the wings newsletter about adex

It states that the adex team will price there tokens based on wings forecast and a
 10 million cap

What's the purpose of forecasting when we are all guessing what 10million in ETH will be?

I'm confused... I'm confident they will get the 10mil but I swore they were talking about a soft cap of 40million... but that they were going to release hard cap numbers on the 28th

So what is it for the cap?

10mil, 40mil, or currently unknown???

Lack of direct information will make this forecast worthless... the median forecast is 100K eth.
Currently that is near 30million, but if they have a cap at 10mil$ then obviously we projecting an impossible value when the cap is roughly 35K eth...

What am I missing here???

you are just losing potential reward on forecast cause you are waiting Smiley

just read the whitepaper and forecast as soon as you can for bigger reward.

Forecasting does not reward you for how fast or early you can forecast but by how close is your guess to the final valuation, and if your forecast is dead wrong you ain`t gonna get any.

you are wrong, check the rules Wink
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

It states that the adex team will price there tokens based on wings forecast and a
 10 million cap

What's the purpose of forecasting when we are all guessing what 10million in ETH will be?

I'm confused... I'm confident they will get the 10mil but I swore they were talking about a soft cap of 40million... but that they were going to release hard cap numbers on the 28th

Lack of direct information will make this forecast worthless... the median forecast is 100K eth.
Currently that is near 30million, but if they have a cap at 10mil$ then obviously we projecting an impossible value when the cap is roughly 35K eth...

Forecasting does not reward you for how fast or early you can forecast but by how close is your guess to the final valuation, and if your forecast is dead wrong you ain`t gonna get any.
Activity: 1386
1XBit.com

10 million cap

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

10 million cap

Read the whitepaper about ICO distribution not the wings email its not good info
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

10 million cap

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
alrady forecasting for AdEx
But can not be changed?
Activity: 532
BTC. ETC. EOS
A small article about how to forecast about AdEx on wings.ai:
https://steemit.com/blockchain/@ether19again/come-forecast-about-adex-at-wings-ai-2-bounty-for-forecasters

Every upvotes and shares are appreciated. Thanks!
Just a reminder that forecasting for AdEx (2 million AdEx token reward - 2% of total) is live on https://wings.ai  - if the Dapp is a bit slow try incognito mode or refresh.

cheers for let us know about forecasting but when we will get the reward from bancor? and when we go out from beta with a better and fast UI?

You must wait until tomorrow for the release of the adex fund cap to make a accurate forecast imo..

And wings is brand spanking new, the u.I. will update in due time and bancor rewards are in an unknown location... still waiting info on that
In the meantime, feel free to sell your wings to me. I'm buying at this price level.

Very attractive coin with great potential rewards just for holding. Plus, getting in early not only gets cheap coins, but will build your forecast rating up for even better rewards later on.
Exciting times. Especially with a price drop
Activity: 209
Just a reminder that forecasting for AdEx (2 million AdEx token reward - 2% of total) is live on https://wings.ai  - if the Dapp is a bit slow try incognito mode or refresh.

cheers for let us know about forecasting but when we will get the reward from bancor? and when we go out from beta with a better and fast UI?
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
legendary
Activity: 1694
I have some bounty wings but can't withdraw them. Any guides for this?
What kind of bounty is that the eggs to hatch? because if it is there is nothing much you can do about it. they given enough time for the participants to hatch it.
Activity: 638
Merit: 500
I have some bounty wings but can't withdraw them. Any guides for this?
Activity: 53
Merit: 10
Thanks to all the idiots panic dumping right now, got me some more Wings  Smiley Smiley Kiss Kiss
yeah , i got some too
how long do I have to forecast for adex?

I'm curious about the hard-cap announcement on the 28th. That information is very important to the valuation process.

and I was hoping to see more information about the token creation portion. That part seems to be absent.

Also,

What about these Bancor rewards - So far I paid expensive Eth gas fees to get the wings to the platform and to cast a forecast and to remove my wings from the forecast contract...
Will the rewards be automatically deposited into my Eth wallet on the Platform or will I need to claim them?

Thanks. I've been here since day 1 and look forward to a long and prosperous future with wings.
Activity: 219
https://foxtrading.io/?ref=xykdazw8
Thanks to all the idiots panic dumping right now, got me some more Wings  Smiley Smiley Kiss Kiss
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
wow Wings takes -20% even with forecasting event Shocked Shocked
I was hoping it won't dump with this
Wings need a boost to move the price on top. 50 cents is too cheap for wings token.

So..you can take more coins Smiley All in good time, I want to believe  Roll Eyes

This is right time to buy when it's still cheap and this platform is working perfect. I also believe price will spike and this is good investment in undervalued project.

There is absolutely no denying that wings will pump again.
And if it doesn't....

Well, I got mine at ICO soo...

I don't think we will ever see that price again Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1526
Wings need a boost to move the price on top. 50 cents is too cheap for wings token.

So..you can take more coins Smiley All in good time, I want to believe  Roll Eyes

This is right time to buy when it's still cheap and this platform is working perfect. I also believe price will spike and this is good investment in undervalued project.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
Invest in your mind

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
The next forecasting event will be good and I just cant wait to participate again but now I going to make it a big chunk of wings token stake on my forecast and make it as early and accurate as possible.
Jump to: