Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 181. (Read 522762 times)

Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
Seem to have a nice advantage to have wings tokens . Even though you did not invest anything and just casting your valuation on the wings platform for that particular project is way too cool.

is there simple howto for it?

For me its just simple enough . First do you have wings token in an ethereum wallet? You should know your wallet's paraphrase and then try to use your account on wings.ai to participate in forecasting . Now which part of it are you most confuse?

got it. thanks.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Seem to have a nice advantage to have wings tokens . Even though you did not invest anything and just casting your valuation on the wings platform for that particular project is way too cool.

For me its just simple enough . First do you have wings token in an ethereum wallet? You should know your wallet's paraphrase and then try to use your account on wings.ai to participate in forecasting . Now which part of it are you most confuse?
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Yet another ICO on Wings platform, Read this article for more information. This coin is definitely for long term holding, Buy as many as you can!  https://news.bitcoin.com/indorse-decentralized-professional-network-ethereum-joins-forces-wings-dao-crowdfund-pricing-engagement/
this is 4 ICO soon all the owners of the wings will become portfolio investors will have to launch a new service for the investment management
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Just got finish my forecast for DAOAct . I made higher stake on this one because I have known what wings token be beneficial to the rewards that I will be getting . Hope my forecast will be as accurate. So many DAOs have been lined up to be forecast . 
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
You can buy more now, it hit 12k but it's slowly going back up.

12k is looking bottom line at this point that is great time to buy more for upcoming forecast the more WINGS the bigger rewards anybody will get. I think price will get stable above 30k slowly as it has good potential for steady rise.
Activity: 347
Merit: 252
Coindash forecasting is finished! When will be unlocked our Wings?

Any news on a new project going on the platform?
You can unlock them right now and then go forecast on DAOACT Smiley

Sounds like the payout for bancor MIGHT be today!

From slack: "Bancor rewards will go out soon, we are just waiting for the exact number of BNT and ETH from Bancor Foundation and then we can upload the contract to Ethereum network"

Sweet news! 
Have you seen anything on how to claim rewards or will the distribution be automatically applied to our wings Eth account?

I'm insta selling bnt for whatever price and moving the rewards into wings!
I'm happy wings fell off a cliff too, it's like a reward multiplier!
sorry, but I don't know how the rewards contract will work, but we will all find out VERY soon Smiley
Activity: 381
Merit: 250

From slack: "Bancor rewards will go out soon, we are just waiting for the exact number of BNT and ETH from Bancor Foundation and then we can upload the contract to Ethereum network"

Sweet news! 
Have you seen anything on how to claim rewards or will the distribution be automatically applied to our wings Eth account?

That's one of the reasons why WINGS will go up. I'm doing the exact same haha.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

Sweet news! 

Activity: 347
Merit: 252

Activity: 728

I selled my all wings dao, but I want to buy it back after a period of time.

Way to be an amazing day trader...

let me guess

You bought at the peak of a pump cause you had some FOMO... now you sell at the bottom of a dump...

Lol, trading crypto requires a learning curve. Most want to get rich quick when they really just loose the whole time.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
You can buy more now, it hit 12k but it's slowly going back up.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
Praying for wings... cause i bought at 29600  Grin

I bought for 12k and did not sell for 37k ...... because I wanted to sell for 50k Grin
I hope that the rewards for the forecasts will stimulate the price increase.

me too, I want to cry.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
I selled my all wings dao, but I want to buy it back after a period of time.

I bought for 12k and did not sell for 37k ...... because I wanted to sell for 50k Grin

Lol... I was waiting for 200k.

It was just around that corner until a cliff found us..

Someone hit the wings bird with a hard rock.

Just think of it this way we are currently have the power to evaluate the highly anticipated DAOs on Ethereum and when RSK will run the Wings platform, we will also have a chance to forecast those innovative smart contract projects under bitcoins.

Lol... I was waiting for 200k.

It was just around that corner until a cliff found us..

Someone hit the wings bird with a hard rock.
Activity: 742
Merit: 106

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
If you know how Wings platform will be in the future , it is time to fill up guys. At this low price (well, almost all altcoins do), it seems like a bargain . Moreover once the audits of the 1st and 2nd valuation has been released, we are going to get hyped with the results.
Jump to: