Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 187. (Read 522762 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
CoinDash forecast started, and still no reward for first one, maybe we should boycott wings for their silence ?

Where do you see that CoinDash forecasting has started?  Huh
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
The last update I read stated that rewards for Bancor forecasting would be distributed 2 weeks after end of ICO which is around this time, no?
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
CoinDash forecast started, and still no reward for first one, maybe we should boycott wings for their silence ?
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

adex cap is 40000 eth
40000 eth is 80% Market cap
Adex correct prediction should be 48000

well my prediction was somewhat close. anyway does anyone knows when will we be getting adex tokens?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

adex cap is 40000 eth
40000 eth is 80% Market cap
Adex correct prediction should be 48000

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
why price is dumping...  Huh my entry is 24k

also can we mining wings or POS?

A dumping price is good bro... makes it less tempting to sell and also a great time to buy more on the low...

How pissed would you be if it pumped to 200Sat's and your bag is tiny...
There goes wings... flying away from you cause then they are way too expensive now.

Cheaper is better right now imo. Then I can use these bounty rewards to trade out for more wings. Grow my stash.
Cause realistically, I am 100% confident wings will make me rich. No doubt what so ever... the question is when

Activity: 275
Merit: 250
So I am a WINGS ICO participant and really believe in the project. However, the team has been too silent on the rewards of the Bancor predicition. When can we expect the results? And will it take this long as well for the AdEx prediction?
Activity: 714
Merit: 503

No you can't mine Wings but you can get rewarded back with wings if you forecast all the projects which are launched through wings.

Keep following this thread to get latest projects on Wings.
What do you mean by forecast? I want to know about forecast. I have 1k Wings on my bittrex account. By using of forecast may i grow them or gain profit some how? any tutorial or link please

Here is the link about wings forecasting from youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSFb6hUilI8
Activity: 670
Merit: 512

No you can't mine Wings but you can get rewarded back with wings if you forecast all the projects which are launched through wings.

What do you mean by forecast? I want to know about forecast. I have 1k Wings on my bittrex account. By using of forecast may i grow them or gain profit some how? any tutorial or link please
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

Why are you worry about the dip in price?  This is natural some people are dumping for some cause.  I enter at 30k sat but I am not worried at all, I have set my mind to hold for a year and see what happen next.  With a solid roadmap presented by devs and the realization of this road map, I am sure it is worth to wait. 

Not only wings , almost all of crypto assets are taking a beating. It's been this for the last 10 days so expect the worst but after this all will rebound.

I see lots of the currently pumped coins bleeding probably some correction for them.  Though I believe wings have a huge room for increase since it is really cheap at this time.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Not only wings , almost all of crypto assets are taking a beating. It's been this for the last 10 days so expect the worst but after this all will rebound.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
Just want to know if the PRE-ICO of ACT will also be part of Wings ICO  or only the ICO?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-act-citizens-firstsupporting-social-justice-and-social-accountability-1985190

From the thread

"5% of proceeds (ETH) will be distributed to WINGS forecasters using WINGS ICO integration with a smart contract "

yes this is correct, their forecasting will happen after coindash
great news !! more ICOs/Projects for forecast... is sound great for me:
i have some Q:
1. i need all the time to creat an account  with my seed if i use another PC?
2. i dont find the rules about forecasting the projects. were can i find them?
3. when we go in beta and after  FULL MOON ON? a roadmap for the next months?

1. yes, the "account" is just on your local browser like a bitcoin lite wallet

2. read the scientific white paper to get the idea but basically it is the follow: how accurate you are in the current poll, how many wings are locked to that forecast (in beta you can do multi-forecast lock, your forecast rating based on historical performance, and how early you submit a forecast.  we are still working on the weights and might adjust them based on how the system performs. at some point in the future the dao members will likely be able to vote on updates to contracts that can evolve this further but we need to get the basics working first.  if you have specific feedback after we do a few rounds we'd love to see how we can improve to ensure the incentives are there for people to participate/engage on a regular basis.

3. there is a roadmap on https://blog.wings.ai we are sticking to that mainly with adjustments based on market needs/feedback from early adopter projects. 

Activity: 209
Just want to know if the PRE-ICO of ACT will also be part of Wings ICO  or only the ICO?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-act-citizens-firstsupporting-social-justice-and-social-accountability-1985190

From the thread

"5% of proceeds (ETH) will be distributed to WINGS forecasters using WINGS ICO integration with a smart contract "

great news !! more ICOs/Projects for forecast... is sound great for me:
i have some Q:
1. i need all the time to creat an account  with my seed if i use another PC?
2. i dont find the rules about forecasting the projects. were can i find them?
3. when we go in beta and after  FULL MOON ON? a roadmap for the next months?
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
I don't mind that he doesn't know who I am. I like it that way.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
I was going to sell some at 190k sats. I guess I'll wait for 200k then.

Nice. So i waiting 201k  Roll Eyes

When price reached to 190k I wonder what are you talking it seems both are drunk or same people just for fun without any knowledge.
Just want to know if the PRE-ICO of ACT will also be part of Wings ICO  or only the ICO?

From the thread

Activity: 219
https://foxtrading.io/?ref=xykdazw8
Just want to know if the PRE-ICO of ACT will also be part of Wings ICO  or only the ICO?

From the thread

They won't talk about it as long as the current forecast is going on.
Jump to: