Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 182. (Read 522762 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Are you sick of loosing money with crypto coins?
Would you like to know about a coin Pump before it happens?

Then join our group at Telegram https://t.me/PumpTheCoin

Our group will pump one crypto coin every day to achieve earnigns for every group member.

This is absolutely not ethical. This pumps groups are like thiefs imo
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
Buyers wait 3-5 days price down more
It might go below 10k sats, Anyway I'm buying whatever amount I can at current prices.

Praying for wings... cause i bought at 29600  Grin
Don't worry, It will go higher. Keep holding, Don't sell at loss.

info from telegram:

We are testing the final version of the rewards distribution contract, before launching the public version

I guess it is a good news Smiley
Yep, It is a good news. Once public version is launched, We'll probably get the bounties we we're waiting for. I'm gonna sell all or most of the tokens and buy Wings.  Smiley
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
Buyers wait 3-5 days price down more
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
info from telegram:

We are testing the final version of the rewards distribution contract, before launching the public version

I guess it is a good news Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Praying for wings... cause i bought at 29600  Grin

I also hope soon it will get recover no need to get panic by looking over the charts. That is just matter of time and it will make comeback much stronger so all strong hands will enjoy more big party by the end of this summer.
Activity: 183
Merit: 65
Praying for wings... cause i bought at 29600  Grin
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Yet another ICO on Wings platform, Read this article for more information. This coin is definitely for long term holding, Buy as many as you can!  https://news.bitcoin.com/indorse-decentralized-professional-network-ethereum-joins-forces-wings-dao-crowdfund-pricing-engagement/

There you have it guys . Another spare tokens that our Wings will give to us for participation the valuation of event. Even during the gloomy period of alt-coins we have this good news.
legendary
Yet another ICO on Wings platform, Read this article for more information. This coin is definitely for long term holding, Buy as many as you can!  https://news.bitcoin.com/indorse-decentralized-professional-network-ethereum-joins-forces-wings-dao-crowdfund-pricing-engagement/
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
can someone please explain to me what is going on?

You need to be more specific than that with your question. If you want to know about the project check out the 1st page: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wings-where-dao-unicorns-are-born-token-launched-1477055
Activity: 671
Merit: 505
One of the few great projects! Keep up the good work.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
can someone please explain to me what is going on?
Activity: 588
Merit: 252

No disrespect to Wings project, I also have a stake in it and hope it succeed big time but I think there are better projects in the space than those that make up the list
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
are alpha testing forecast gonna be paid more than ones AFTER? currently we pay and get nothing so we deserve more % of payment imo
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
any news? +20% during past 3 hours  Shocked
No news yet. Maybe bounties are about to be paid? Does anyone has information on bounties?
once promised bounties for participating in the alpha testing and forecasts on the status and other attendees of the April show, now forget about them. it would not forget about the other bounties.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
devs are a bit quiet lately, how does the development going? Does anyone care about this coin?  Wink
Dev is busy taking care of other coins  Grin
this really isn't funny. developers should pay more attention to community. Sad

Try going to their slack and telegram channel. From there you can have all sorts news straight from the devs. I encourage you to participate with their discussions .
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
devs are a bit quiet lately, how does the development going? Does anyone care about this coin?  Wink
this really isn't funny. developers should pay more attention to community. Sad
Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
legendary
No news yet. Maybe bounties are about to be paid? Does anyone has information on bounties?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
After a fall of 65% from a month ago. From 38,700 to 13,700
Jump to: