Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 185. (Read 522762 times)

Activity: 347
Merit: 252
Thanks that is a really valuable information but where is the catch? Is it also possible to lose WINGS while forecasting?
that's the best thing, you don't lose your wings no matter how wrong you are. But your reputation goes up and down depending on how close or how far off you are

Eventually there are going to be people that have wings that suck it for casting and will delegate their vote to you if you're really good and you will get a percentage of their rewards for doing the work for them

The site is working really slow but as I understand it is just a beta phase. Nevertheless if this what you say is true, I am surprised that the price is that low - with marketcap like that it should not be hard to go at least x5 from here.
I absolutely agree that is why I have sold every token I have except for Eth to buy as many wings as I can because I believe it is so cheap.

Our market cap should, IMHO be above Steem which would put us at about $3.50

Which projects built on ethereum are currently paying rewards right now?

Etheroll, Steem and wings, right? Am I missing any?

Just wait until the first rewards are paid out, then goodbye cheap WINGS

One last thing... We are still in pre-beta not beta Smiley

So much to look forward to with these awesome devs and sponsors, I mean come on, our first sponsored ico was BANCOR the largest crowdfunding I'm history I believe and they had to end it early because there was so much demand, then adex which raised 12million in a few hours, next coindash....  AMAZING! And don't forget DAOACT, how cool and unique s their coming ico

What are only 22 percent of wings holders using them for forecasting? Either because they don't know they can or they are waiting to be sure their attention any bugs in the prebeta on wings.

Who knows, but I am loving my wings Smiley
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Thanks that is a really valuable information but where is the catch? Is it also possible to lose WINGS while forecasting?
that's the best thing, you don't lose your wings no matter how wrong you are. But your reputation goes up and down depending on how close or how far off you are

Eventually there are going to be people that have wings that suck it for casting and will delegate their vote to you if you're really good and you will get a percentage of their rewards for doing the work for them

The site is working really slow but as I understand it is just a beta phase. Nevertheless if this what you say is true, I am surprised that the price is that low - with marketcap like that it should not be hard to go at least x5 from here.

Eventually there are going to be people that have wings that suck at forecasting and will delegate their vote to you if you're really good, and you will get a percentage of their rewards for doing the work for them

Explain me one thing, why would the price increase after the rewards are paid out?
What is the added value for the WINGS token coming from prediction market?
I don't think most people are aware the amount of money that can be earned through forecasting. Soon they will. To forecast you'll need wings. The more wings you have, the earlier you make your forecast and the closer you are to being right the bigger payout you get.

And later, people can delegate their vote to you if your really good at forecasting, then you can earn more by staking other people's wings for them and getting a cut for making accurate predictions for them.
Explain me one thing, why would the price increase after the rewards are paid out?
What is the added value for the WINGS token coming from prediction market?
Just relax everyone... As soon as the audits are complete the forecast rewards will be paid out.

There will be several people who earn THOUSANDS of dollars worth of free coins from each of these forecasts!

Bancor is giving us 250,000 dollars worth of BNT and ETH
Adex is giving us 200,000 dollars worth of ADX
Coindash is giving us up to 240,000 dollars worth of CDT
And coming up after that is DAOACT who is giving us 5% of however much their pre-ico raises.

Expect wings to FLY HIGH once the rewards are paid out.

Many people including people who already own wings don't realize the value from forecasting on WINGS

Soon they will.

This week should see rewards paid out, so this may be your last time to accumulate more wings cheap.

Go fill your bags!
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
I have wrote a poem for the wings thread on bitcointalk.org I hope you enjoy.

Oh, fly. Fly thine wings
So far away...
I hold you dear
But here I say
You move flawlessly through the ether
Though a preference I disdain
This expensive gaseous vapor
Is causing my wallet to drain...
And my spirits...
Feeling the same

But I trust in your instincts
To fly me real high
Investing,
Forecasting,
Giving you my time...

Oh Bancor, Bancor where art tho?
Adex, oh adex...
I am without you
I miss them all like I'm in a trance
Especially, my new found friend
I love you Coindash...

Oh wings, I cherish you so much
But this flight we have been on

Is pissing me off

You can also find it here if you really like it  Grin
https://steemit.com/wings/@generation.easy/classical-poetry-for-wings-forecasters-love-on-my-forecast

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Agree with previous posting... Wings price is depressed because no one yet knows the usefulness and profit from forecasting.  Undecided
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
Is there any ETA for 1st or 2nd prediction rewards?

They are working on the audit part and on the even telegram, no ETA information was provided, wait for the rewards this is all I can say for now.
Is there any ETA for 1st or 2nd prediction rewards?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
The wings forecasting will stay a mystery until some time, bancor and wings should talk about it because the outcome will be the basis for the future forecasting as the the other said 3 forecast 2 complete 0 reward.

Just be patient with your reward, it will come for sure as long as the audit is finish. Rewards for forecasting are written in smart contract . This is a new way to earn in cryptos and a little bit more work from the dev won't hurt your assets. As soon as devs figured it out how is the fastest way to distribute the involved tokens it will start the ball rolling . Meanwhile if there are upcoming forecasting events, just joyfully participate as we all know in every participation with a little luck would yield a quite amount of assets.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
The wings forecasting will stay a mystery until some time, bancor and wings should talk about it because the outcome will be the basis for the future forecasting as the the other said 3 forecast 2 complete 0 reward.
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
Join us for an AMA with CoinDash, crypto based social trading platform, starting now:

https://www.reddit.com/r/WingsDAO/comments/6kvs6l/coindash_ama_for_wings_dao/
Activity: 742
Merit: 106
The reasons for the fall of price: the unfinished platform, the lack of rewards for Bankor (long wait) + Ethereum Correction.
I hope the awards will be good otherwise, we will not see growth in the near future.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Wings tokens are low at the moment and time to fill my bag. Crypto currencies are taking a beating right now and it is not just Wings . Pretty soon the tokens are not just for forecasting once the whole platform has been developed.
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
But wings token keep on falling any say on what will be the floor is. its time for you guys to buy more for the upcoming prediction. and for the guy asking about prediction visit the site and read a little wings.ai
i have bids around 10k sats, i hope it fills lol. what will be the next project after coindash? any news?

I could see the price going lower than 10k sat, it is really a surprise to me that after the success of both Bancor and AdEx ICO and more than 2 million wings tokens used for forecast the price didn't reflect the successes. I still don't get it

Even for me that remains a concern,the price keeps going down when were we had seen a forecast coming, earlier it was more than 20k before bancor and then started the dip and now again a dip after adex.Maybe its the time for accumulation before a forecasting starts.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Yes, I for one would dive in deeper with Wings if I knew what sort of "reward" we are talking about.. At this point it's still a mystery
Activity: 1386
Merit: 250
1XBit.com
Yum, cheap wings... so tasty with barbeque sauce and ranch I freaking love discount wing Sunday!

Hopefully next week I can get an even bigger discount for being such a dedicated buyer...

More wings = more forecast rewards. Gotta get em all

would be nice to talking about the reward.. 3 forecasted, 0 reward..
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Yum, cheap wings... so tasty with barbeque sauce and ranch I freaking love discount wing Sunday!

Hopefully next week I can get an even bigger discount for being such a dedicated buyer...

More wings = more forecast rewards. Gotta get em all
Jump to: