Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 191. (Read 522762 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 100
One of the next ICO using WINGS will be Adex Network - 2% using WINGS Bounty App http://bounty.adex.network and 2% for forecasting & promotion more details at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19540248

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

hello when we will get  the reward from bancor and how is going on with the platform Smiley... news? cheers
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
Very disappointing to see this but i guess it is going to be a deeper retracement. I predict 16k
is good price to buy in , but i dont know if you will get it Smiley
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Very disappointing to see this but i guess it is going to be a deeper retracement. I predict 16k
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Do the devs of wings platform plan on raising more funds to finish this project?  If so, I presume more wings will be created?

They can't from what I understand.
And they are totally fine. They have alts that exploded and a stash of wings as development fund

And when is this next forecast and planned ui upgrade?
I personally don't like having my wings on the platform as is
Activity: 347
Merit: 252
Do the devs of wings platform plan on raising more funds to finish this project?  If so, I presume more wings will be created?
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Majority of token which are on eth network has gone down in price, another reason is to acquire more wings token big holders some times dump the price to get more out of it.

Sometimes??? They do it all the time!

Yes but this is not the only reason. People I trying to buy ETH to get into different ICOs
Majority of token which are on eth network has gone down in price, another reason is to acquire more wings token big holders some times dump the price to get more out of it.

Sometimes??? They do it all the time!
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
Time to scoop up some more Wings tokens , at the rate of what is going on it may stay at that price in a long while after that people would soon realize the real value and start to buy .

Whats your realistic price predictions for wings in +- 6 months time?
I think it will touch 28k at least there is an increase in the next 6 months ...

Why the price suddenly went down from 38k sat to 20k sat now? the forecasting was a hit and we have another ICO lined up in the queue, it should have been giving up positive impact to the token price rather than going down.
Is not it a good thing to buy a lot of wings when the price drops, and this possibility is the occurrence of ETH wallet problem that makes many token based on ETH down ...
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
Time to scoop up some more Wings tokens , at the rate of what is going on it may stay at that price in a long while after that people would soon realize the real value and start to buy .

I think it will touch 28k at least there is an increase in the next 6 months ...

Why the price suddenly went down from 38k sat to 20k sat now? the forecasting was a hit and we have another ICO lined up in the queue, it should have been giving up positive impact to the token price rather than going down.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
Who selling with low price? Cheesy

We need more, hardcore accumulation? Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
So many issues and problems in eth wings bancor etc.. hope it will be fixed soon since all investors and traders are getting to be impatient of the way it is going.

Problems are done... it was the status ico yesterday that caused the delays and block chain congestion. Should be good to go now.
Plus, price on wings presents a great opportunity to buy before it makes another push.. might be the last chance for undervalued wings.

Once this bitcoin pump calms down, expect money to move into alts again... could see wings attempt 50K and beyond
I think when wings migrate to bitcoin chain, lot of problems will disappear Cool
So many issues and problems in eth wings bancor etc.. hope it will be fixed soon since all investors and traders are getting to be impatient of the way it is going.

Problems are done... it was the status ico yesterday that caused the delays and block chain congestion. Should be good to go now.
Plus, price on wings presents a great opportunity to buy before it makes another push.. might be the last chance for undervalued wings.

Once this bitcoin pump calms down, expect money to move into alts again... could see wings attempt 50K and beyond
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Hi OP, Below are 3 amazing Chinese exchanges. Maybe one of these will add Wings.
Volume is badly needed.

Grin

http://www.jubi.com

https://www.yuanbao.com

https://yunbi.com

http://www.btc38.com
Yes, I already read that.  I appreciate the attempt to help, but I am not sure you understand what I am saying.  To be able to withdraw the WINGS, they need to show up in the wallet they provided.  When I log-in using my Key, go to my profile, then to send, it still shows my WINGS as being 0.  I cannot withdraw the WINGS until they have been returned from the contract address we had to send them to for the forecast.  Unless I am missing something entirely, which is possible, I have no ability to withdraw anything, because the wallet says I have no WINGS currently.  When I view the transaction history, it shows the OUT transaction from when I made the forecast, but there has not been the corresponding IN transaction to make my WINGS available again.  It should not take 10+ days for my WINGS to be available...

You need to withdraw them first from forecast contract, by going to Bancor forecasts tab:
https://www.wings.ai/#!/home/project/0xd8049972c08868b8Fe98F2d42DD56176a6E539e6/forecast

and clicking the withdraw button (might not work at the moment due to Status ICO overloading the Ethereum blockchain).
Please ensure that you have at least 0.01 Eth on your account to cover the withdrawal gas.

After the withdrawal, the tokens will appear in your account and you could send them to destination of choice.

Thank you very much.  It turns out my work computer must be missing some plugins because I never saw a withdrawal button.  When I checked on my home computer...there it was.  Thank you for the help.

I am glad you guys are updating the UI and UX.  I really dislike the current iteration and all the moving parts, but I still really like the concept overall!  I look forward to your continued success!

Next time don't freak out like a grumpy old lady. Read and check out all the possibilities with your own knowledge . If it doesn't work then try to calm down and ask for help in that way you will not end up freakingly hilarious.

Lol...

Anyways when is bittrex going to open eth wallet up again... this status ico is pissing me off
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Yes, I already read that.  I appreciate the attempt to help, but I am not sure you understand what I am saying.  To be able to withdraw the WINGS, they need to show up in the wallet they provided.  When I log-in using my Key, go to my profile, then to send, it still shows my WINGS as being 0.  I cannot withdraw the WINGS until they have been returned from the contract address we had to send them to for the forecast.  Unless I am missing something entirely, which is possible, I have no ability to withdraw anything, because the wallet says I have no WINGS currently.  When I view the transaction history, it shows the OUT transaction from when I made the forecast, but there has not been the corresponding IN transaction to make my WINGS available again.  It should not take 10+ days for my WINGS to be available...

You need to withdraw them first from forecast contract, by going to Bancor forecasts tab:
https://www.wings.ai/#!/home/project/0xd8049972c08868b8Fe98F2d42DD56176a6E539e6/forecast

and clicking the withdraw button (might not work at the moment due to Status ICO overloading the Ethereum blockchain).
Please ensure that you have at least 0.01 Eth on your account to cover the withdrawal gas.

After the withdrawal, the tokens will appear in your account and you could send them to destination of choice.

Thank you very much.  It turns out my work computer must be missing some plugins because I never saw a withdrawal button.  When I checked on my home computer...there it was.  Thank you for the help.

I am glad you guys are updating the UI and UX.  I really dislike the current iteration and all the moving parts, but I still really like the concept overall!  I look forward to your continued success!

Next time don't freak out like a grumpy old lady. Read and check out all the possibilities with your own knowledge . If it doesn't work then try to calm down and ask for help in that way you will not end up freakingly hilarious.
Jump to: