Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 192. (Read 522762 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 2
Yes, I already read that.  I appreciate the attempt to help, but I am not sure you understand what I am saying.  To be able to withdraw the WINGS, they need to show up in the wallet they provided.  When I log-in using my Key, go to my profile, then to send, it still shows my WINGS as being 0.  I cannot withdraw the WINGS until they have been returned from the contract address we had to send them to for the forecast.  Unless I am missing something entirely, which is possible, I have no ability to withdraw anything, because the wallet says I have no WINGS currently.  When I view the transaction history, it shows the OUT transaction from when I made the forecast, but there has not been the corresponding IN transaction to make my WINGS available again.  It should not take 10+ days for my WINGS to be available...

You need to withdraw them first from forecast contract, by going to Bancor forecasts tab:
https://www.wings.ai/#!/home/project/0xd8049972c08868b8Fe98F2d42DD56176a6E539e6/forecast

and clicking the withdraw button (might not work at the moment due to Status ICO overloading the Ethereum blockchain).
Please ensure that you have at least 0.01 Eth on your account to cover the withdrawal gas.

After the withdrawal, the tokens will appear in your account and you could send them to destination of choice.

Thank you very much.  It turns out my work computer must be missing some plugins because I never saw a withdrawal button.  When I checked on my home computer...there it was.  Thank you for the help.

I am glad you guys are updating the UI and UX.  I really dislike the current iteration and all the moving parts, but I still really like the concept overall!  I look forward to your continued success!
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
Yes, I already read that.  I appreciate the attempt to help, but I am not sure you understand what I am saying.  To be able to withdraw the WINGS, they need to show up in the wallet they provided.  When I log-in using my Key, go to my profile, then to send, it still shows my WINGS as being 0.  I cannot withdraw the WINGS until they have been returned from the contract address we had to send them to for the forecast.  Unless I am missing something entirely, which is possible, I have no ability to withdraw anything, because the wallet says I have no WINGS currently.  When I view the transaction history, it shows the OUT transaction from when I made the forecast, but there has not been the corresponding IN transaction to make my WINGS available again.  It should not take 10+ days for my WINGS to be available...

You need to withdraw them first from forecast contract, by going to Bancor forecasts tab:
https://www.wings.ai/#!/home/project/0xd8049972c08868b8Fe98F2d42DD56176a6E539e6/forecast

and clicking the withdraw button (might not work at the moment due to Status ICO overloading the Ethereum blockchain).
Please ensure that you have at least 0.01 Eth on your account to cover the withdrawal gas.

After the withdrawal, the tokens will appear in your account and you could send them to destination of choice.
So I still have not yet received my WINGS back from my forecast.  It appears that the contract address has been sending back WINGS to people that submitted their forecasts for the past 10 days, but does anyone else think that is a bit ridiculous?   I understand if it takes a day or two, but to wait 10+ days to have access to your WINGS again seems excessive.  I am not sure if it has to do with the level of gas that the contract uses in sending back the forecasted WINGS, but it is frustrating to still not be able to access them.

https://blog.wings.ai/how-to-unlocking-your-wings-after-the-bancor-fundraiser-forecast-70bd10e1897f

Yes, I already read that.  I appreciate the attempt to help, but I am not sure you understand what I am saying.  To be able to withdraw the WINGS, they need to show up in the wallet they provided.  When I log-in using my Key, go to my profile, then to send, it still shows my WINGS as being 0.  I cannot withdraw the WINGS until they have been returned from the contract address we had to send them to for the forecast.  Unless I am missing something entirely, which is possible, I have no ability to withdraw anything, because the wallet says I have no WINGS currently.  When I view the transaction history, it shows the OUT transaction from when I made the forecast, but there has not been the corresponding IN transaction to make my WINGS available again.  It should not take 10+ days for my WINGS to be available...
Activity: 347
Merit: 252
So I still have not yet received my WINGS back from my forecast.  It appears that the contract address has been sending back WINGS to people that submitted their forecasts for the past 10 days, but does anyone else think that is a bit ridiculous?   I understand if it takes a day or two, but to wait 10+ days to have access to your WINGS again seems excessive.  I am not sure if it has to do with the level of gas that the contract uses in sending back the forecasted WINGS, but it is frustrating to still not be able to access them.

https://blog.wings.ai/how-to-unlocking-your-wings-after-the-bancor-fundraiser-forecast-70bd10e1897f
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
Blockchain will change the world.
I am sorry for stupid question, but what is the difference between Aragon and Wings? Also I would like to know how I can participate in next ICO if I already hold some Wings. Thank you
It is two different projects with two different teams.
Who knows, what ICO will be the next, like Bancor ICO, with using Wings predictions? And when.

Thank you for answer. I understand that it is different project with different team etc, but are they doing same think?

Activity: 616
Merit: 252
I am sorry for stupid question, but what is the difference between Aragon and Wings? Also I would like to know how I can participate in next ICO if I already hold some Wings. Thank you
It is two different projects with two different teams.
Who knows, what ICO will be the next, like Bancor ICO, with using Wings predictions? And when.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
hello there.

Quite new to this, how does wings work? What can prediction markets bring to the masses?

I am not sure I can see the value of this coin and platform.

Why do we need it? Isnt it just speculation form a bunch of people? sorry for the terms used.

Sorry for all the questions, just got mentioned Wings by a friend and trying to figure out how good it is.

Gotta do some reading but appreciate any help.

Thanks!

WINGS is price discovery system for valuing stuff that is being put on the market - we begin with ICO. As well as a social proof based promotion system.

Give some though to why valuation services, or price discovery is important, then you will understand.  There are many ways to go about this, you can go to 1 person, or as in our case you can ask a crowd of people who also get a forecast rating (i.e., we can ID the experts).

So what would you rather rely on? 1 guy or 500  who are competing for the top spot?

Most prefer the latter. And for the rest they can go pay some advisor fee to some so-called "crypto-economist", underprice their ICO and get only 190 participants like BAT got.  That's about 2 orders of magnitude lower than a typical "popular" ICO these days! Smiley

One question. Us, as a crowd, were terribly wrong with Bancor. Where do you think it went wrong? I predicted something like 250k ETH but was still way off

I view it as successful because no one is viewing their project as scam and indeed they nailed it. Their ICO has hidden cap which is 250k eth .. and supposedly (I may be wrong) if they stick to their ICO term.. they should stop receive funding when the hidden cap is touch. But i think that is not our problem because as WINGS's community, we had done a great job in our part.

Yes true but still our rating will depend on our accuracy so I am wondering how will this affect us as forecasters

You cant expect everyone to be the master oracle of cryptocurrency, beside this is the first time we ever did forecast. It is good to note that a project have reasons to look for WINGS.

Check this out, why Bancor is collaborating with WINGS
https://www.reddit.com/r/WingsDAO/comments/6fmvbg/ama_bancor_fundraiser_wings_dao_valuation_feedback/?st=j4598caa&sh=ca80c0fc

What is Bancor opinion towards WINGS?
[–]jakevartanian 2 points 12 days ago
WINGS is doing some revolutionary work, which is why Bancor is so keen to partner with the platform. The ability for a meta community to be able to vote on and support the projects they like is another layer of added value to projects built on Bancor.

Activity: 247
Blockchain will change the world.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
wings.ai takes forever to load trying to view my account and see if i can withdraw the wings lock on  bancor to prepare for the adex forecasting but it wont even load 2 hours pass but still none.

Honestly, I think you need a new (better used) computer.

I purchased a refurbished desktop for $200 on eBay and everything loads fast.
Even this wing.AI platform loads fairly quick.

So, although I know the platform takes a little extra loading time, 2 hrs is most likely due to your computer being ancient or your internet is slow..
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Long time not visit this thread, glad to see development goes well
And i'm very happy coz my Wings value increasing slowly  Grin
At least there is cooperation with the bancor project and it is very helpful for the current wings price, and makes many investors get bigger profits from their investment funds during ICO runs ...
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
wings.ai takes forever to load trying to view my account and see if i can withdraw the wings lock on  bancor to prepare for the adex forecasting but it wont even load 2 hours pass but still none.

Stas said they will upgrade their service before next ICO
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Gon Totto
Long time not visit this thread, glad to see development goes well
And i'm very happy coz my Wings value increasing slowly  Grin
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

WINGS is price discovery system for valuing stuff that is being put on the market - we begin with ICO. As well as a social proof based promotion system.

Give some though to why valuation services, or price discovery is important, then you will understand.  There are many ways to go about this, you can go to 1 person, or as in our case you can ask a crowd of people who also get a forecast rating (i.e., we can ID the experts).

So what would you rather rely on? 1 guy or 500  who are competing for the top spot?

Most prefer the latter. And for the rest they can go pay some advisor fee to some so-called "crypto-economist", underprice their ICO and get only 190 participants like BAT got.  That's about 2 orders of magnitude lower than a typical "popular" ICO these days! Smiley

I was always under the impression that ICOs or DAOs would launch on the wings platform? It's only for forecasting? Or is this just the first step?

I still am but Devs should answer this ....
Activity: 742
Merit: 257
And we go again.
Hi Dev, This coin needs volume. It needs to be on BTC38 and a few other Chiese exchanges.

M Angry
It is already on Bittrex with great volume! Soon it can be on Polo. Man, i think this is enough for good coin and for trading.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Hi Dev, This coin needs volume. It needs to be on BTC38 and a few other Chiese exchanges.

M Angry
Activity: 219
https://foxtrading.io/?ref=xykdazw8

Most prefer the latter. And for the rest they can go pay some advisor fee to some so-called "crypto-economist", underprice their ICO and get only 190 participants like BAT got.  That's about 2 orders of magnitude lower than a typical "popular" ICO these days! Smiley

I was always under the impression that ICOs or DAOs would launch on the wings platform? It's only for forecasting? Or is this just the first step?
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
hello there.

Quite new to this, how does wings work? What can prediction markets bring to the masses?

I am not sure I can see the value of this coin and platform.

Why do we need it? Isnt it just speculation form a bunch of people? sorry for the terms used.

Sorry for all the questions, just got mentioned Wings by a friend and trying to figure out how good it is.

Gotta do some reading but appreciate any help.

Thanks!

Most prefer the latter. And for the rest they can go pay some advisor fee to some so-called "crypto-economist", underprice their ICO and get only 190 participants like BAT got.  That's about 2 orders of magnitude lower than a typical "popular" ICO these days! Smiley

One question. Us, as a crowd, were terribly wrong with Bancor. Where do you think it went wrong? I predicted something like 250k ETH but was still way off

I view it as successful because no one is viewing their project as scam and indeed they nailed it. Their ICO has hidden cap which is 250k eth .. and supposedly (I may be wrong) if they stick to their ICO term.. they should stop receive funding when the hidden cap is touch. But i think that is not our problem because as WINGS's community, we had done a great job in our part.

Yes true but still our rating will depend on our accuracy so I am wondering how will this affect us as forecasters
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
One of the next ICO using WINGS will be Adex Network - 2% using WINGS Bounty App http://bounty.adex.network and 2% for forecasting & promotion more details at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19540248

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

good news Smiley... when will be another update for wings platform ? for me is to slow... and we need better security like 2fa or better. cheers

it is not possible to 2fa the privkey or mnemonic to an ethereum address... please familiarize yourself with how PKI works, for example.
ok cheers... i will check .

when we will see the reward from bancor forecast?
Jump to: