Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 216. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

WINGS Development & Ecosystem Update — May 2017

https://blog.wings.ai/wings-development-ecosystem-update-may-2017-de0c077531f1

Worth to read, thanks!

I think Wings getting somewhere good. Just a bit slowly, but I guess this is better
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Wings has a decent price right now . It is only a matter of time before the rocket takes off. And if that happens, fasten your seatbelts.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
In order for wings to take off, RSK should be ready to make the platform more flexible. Imagine using smart contracts in BTC.

Can we make it happen before 3rd quarter starts? I already bought some after ICO and I am still holding. Maybe 100 millions usd market cap and I may try to sell some.

I hope soon it will happen when WINGS will fly so fast like super jet. Hold is looking wise decision I think market cap will be over 100 million USD before end of this year.
Activity: 966
In order for wings to take off, RSK should be ready to make the platform more flexible. Imagine using smart contracts in BTC.

Can we make it happen before 3rd quarter starts? I already bought some after ICO and I am still holding. Maybe 100 millions usd market cap and I may try to sell some.

Sure, let me press this fast forward button to 2x speed.

Make that 3x, please  Cool Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Sure, let me press this fast forward button to 2x speed.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
https://foxtrading.io/?ref=xykdazw8
Maybe next month, the price will just suddenly skyrocket to new highs.
I hope so, if it happens of course wings holders will be very happy  Smiley

WINGS have a strong upside potential! Just become strong HODLer and you'll see skyrocket to the Mars, Yupiter and other galaxy Wink

Mars and Yupiter are not galaxies AFAIK.

*Jupiter
Activity: 671
Merit: 505
I hope so, if it happens of course wings holders will be very happy  Smiley

WINGS have a strong upside potential! Just become strong HODLer and you'll see skyrocket to the Mars, Yupiter and other galaxy Wink

Mars and Yupiter are not galaxies AFAIK.
Activity: 854
I hope so, if it happens of course wings holders will be very happy  Smiley

Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
I hope so, if it happens of course wings holders will be very happy  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
someone know why all crypto is red today ? why so much Btc dump ?

This correction phase that's why everything turned into red but after this storm promising project like Wings will make comeback more strongly so it's nice chance to buy at low price.
Each time more and more users begin to understand this. Big competition, it will soon be difficult to buy on such descents. The market is evolving, but still hamsters remain.

Very well said!

Wings has no other way but up. 100K satoshis will soon be a joke. Just hold -- it's that simple.
When will it happen?  Grin

Soon next rise is coming on its own way so hold is the best option at this point if you have strong believe in the team. I think after Q3 price will go around 100k.
Wow .. It will be a fantastic price to see this will be much different from the previous price, we know the price at the moment and that too is very good for us to see ..

that would mean 2$ at current price per token. I wooould love that
You will become a billionaire if the wing price reaches $ 2 USD Grin

not billionaire but still i would be satisfied  Smiley

anyways if we stop speculating right now, team is set to give update and beta later in June so y'all still have time to accumulate Wings. I have all my tokens from ICO and I am not planning to change that now
Activity: 887
I'll buy if it hits 10k again. Looks interesting.

It won't go down now, only if BTC keeps pumping and reaches 3000$ we may see wings below 10k.
I was lucky to grab few wings in the 8000 sat range, was expecting it to go below when it was trading for 5000-6000 sat but that never happened.
legendary
Activity: 1120
I'll buy if it hits 10k again. Looks interesting.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
legendary
Activity: 1012
The price is just ranging since May 9, almost a month. A dev update will push this on higher levels.

The price looks to be moving up on liqui today at 12000 sat and above.The max price reach was 20000 sat and it has never reached the same height again.There is an update for June from the dev which is not yet known and this will surely boost the price.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Jump to: