Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 227. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Another article about CoinDash using WINGS

CoinDash to Host ICO with WINGS on Ethereum Mainnet

http://coremedia.info/blockchain-news/item/767-coindash-to-host-ico-with-wings-on-ethereum-mainnet

We have some more projects that will get announced soon, so the DAO members will have your hands full this summer  doing due diligence and promoting the good ICOs.

i love it man, and i believe the rest of the forecasters do as well.

Flood of ICOs this summer means we will really have full hands.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Although some are trying to join the ripple effect, I went on different road and bought some wings. It is really a good bargain.

Wise decision, I don't understand the value ripple tokens will provide to holds, I'm just waiting for the dump but this may be longer than I thought
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
I can now sense DEVS are having some positive vibes over the recent Ripple surge and they had the right reason for including it in ICO acceptance coin. They have oracles in their eyes and that is why forecasting is their main approach in WINGS.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Can we get some more info on that Chinese exchange? Is it confirmed or just rumours and attempts to pump the price?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Although some are trying to join the ripple effect, I went on different road and bought some wings. It is really a good bargain.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Trading volume going up. Pump soon ?
Activity: 476

http://coremedia.info/blockchain-news/item/767-coindash-to-host-ico-with-wings-on-ethereum-mainnet

We have some more projects that will get announced soon, so the DAO members will have your hands full this summer  doing due diligence and promoting the good ICOs.

i love it man, and i believe the rest of the forecasters do as well.
Activity: 168
Stupid people buy on top of the pump, smart people buy now before the next news are announced.

Smart money buy when it's cheap, quiet and seems like nothing is moving. Dumb money chase pumps and usually late and buys the top.
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality

We have some more projects that will get announced soon, so the DAO members will have your hands full this summer  doing due diligence and promoting the good ICOs.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
This platform is a long term plan. Slowly but surely building its product and services that will make Wings token premium and will rank among top 10 crypto in the coming years.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
Wings have so many exciting release as I feel this platform is going to become very huge. This team is doing really hard work to make it more great so that I appreciate it and I'm quite this will be my best investment in any crypto project.
Activity: 537
It seems one of the Chinese exchanges might be listing Wings. Which one is it? More info on Slack. Someone just posted that there.
Activity: 187
https://bitcointester.com/
I'm super bullish on this one Smiley
Activity: 642
Stupid people buy on top of the pump, smart people buy now before the next news are announced.
wrong  smart people buy for long terms Cheesy i bought and sent them in cold storage. i lost my seed  but i didnt lost faith in this one Cheesy
Activity: 392
All we need is one push for the next rally. 0.0002 this week is totally possible.
Activity: 334
that would give us about two weeks till polo listing. we could slowly accumulate in that time unless hype kicks in earlier.
Yeah, Poloniex like listing big and unique coins like that but they usually wait for the MVP to happen, so in this case they shall list it at the end of this month. Now is accumulation time. Easy money.
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
Wow Shocked  Shocked Shocked they show you Polo exchange for now, and it looks really cool .

Where did you get information regarding Poloniex exchange to list WINGS? May i have the source along with the links posted here? I am actively following wings on telegram and have never heard about any such announcements made by the team.
Activity: 168
Wow Shocked  Shocked Shocked they show you Polo exchange for now, and it looks really cool .
Jump to: