Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 228. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 556
Merit: 500
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
Participated in ICO /
How do I get tokens from my account?
Thank you!
Activity: 686
Price of wings by the end of the year might be a reasonable $1/token. By the time it will support rootstock, that figure might tripled its value.

What is rootstock?

Rootstock is a smart contract platform on Bitcoin network. Just like Ethereum on Bitcoin network but with better network support. I don,t know why their ICO is being delayed

Thanks for the explanation. WINGS value will go up as more ICO strategic partnership is attained. Starting with CoinDash ICO as one of its first participant shows WINGS project is going far up.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Price of wings by the end of the year might be a reasonable $1/token. By the time it will support rootstock, that figure might tripled its value.

What is rootstock?

Rootstock is a smart contract platform on Bitcoin network. Just like Ethereum on Bitcoin network but with better network support. I don,t know why their ICO is being delayed

oh I will look on this project Cheesy it can be like Stratis but probably won't be underevaluated as Stratis was
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

What is rootstock?

Wings is establishing partnerships with promising projects and attending all important events blockchain related to raise awareness for this platform. I also think soon Wings will fly with these strategic partnerships and in long term it will be the best investment.
Activity: 588
Merit: 252

What is rootstock?

Activity: 686

What is rootstock?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
It's ready to go up again.

Did you guys considered contacting the Bancor guys?
They are doing very interesting ICO in a couple of weeks.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
Be ready to see Wings token's value becoming 2X at least at the end of this month when the platform will be released or we will be near to those dates. It is always best time to grab while tokens are cheaper without waiting for more cheaper. Wings in couple of months will be traded at $1 each token.

$1 per tokens will be a great return for we investors but I don't think Bittrex exchange can support the price, if we get on bugger exchange it can even surpass $1 projected price.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
We go straight up to 5 dollars before the end of the year.

Would be happy to get this price on this Christmas I also have very strong believe in this team. Wings is going to fly with emerging projects so this is really great sign.
Activity: 602

I would say 1$ by the end of this year,5$ would be impossible but cant defer your prediction.
If that happens I will be very happy  Smiley
If you see it happening and you feel good, I'm happy too, seeing you happy !!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Tongue Tongue Tongue
Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved

I would say 1$ by the end of this year,5$ would be impossible but cant defer your prediction.
If that happens I will be very happy  Smiley
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
hallo
The forecasting process may have a huge impact on the community, as well the income deriving from it.
If all the poeple later want to exploit the forecasting/earning process, they will need lots of WINGS.
When the bet is obvious, all will bet a lot! But let's see. I am very curious of the result.
With Ripple at 9B everything is possible! I don't know what to believe anymore.  Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 503

Activity: 178
Merit: 2

I like the enthusiasm, but $1 is more realistic assuming the platform gets up and running with several successful ICO's using it.  but $5 and a market cap a $400M?  While that sounds amazing, I would be surprised if that happened by the end of this year.  But I suppose you never know...
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
WINGS is my religion!
:v
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
So is there anytime frame to claim my wings from the wings crowd sale portal?

wings are already on the ethereum network, don't lose your seed/mnemonic phrase!

Well the funny part about that is I did.
But... I found the file on my broken laptop, but I can't view it. So I'm currently spending 200$ to fix a laptop worth 5$ so I can get my 5,000$ worth of wings..
What a cool story!
I'm just curious if it's fine to leave my information on the crowd sale portal. Meaning, they don't plan on removing that info anytime soon I hope
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
hallo
Jump to: