Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 253. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 279
What is the ICO price? It seems it started around 3k and started accumulating around 6k to pump to 18k and now we are lucky to have 6k-9k prices again Smiley as any bittrex add, I expect good things in the coming weeks for wings.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
This project will be huge and I predict that WINGS rocket is starting to the moon. First target is 0.0002 Wink

Wow .. Shocked Shocked a very fantastic price, but it takes a long time and a very long time, and the prize hunters still hold so many wing tokens, so it's very hard to touch the price of 2mbtc ..   Sad Sad
Bounty is a small percent of all coins. And WINGS now really undervalued.

I'm almost 100% that Poloniex will add WINGS. It is just a matter of time.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
This project will be huge and I predict that WINGS rocket is starting to the moon. First target is 0.0002 Wink

Wow .. Shocked Shocked a very fantastic price, but it takes a long time and a very long time, and the prize hunters still hold so many wing tokens, so it's very hard to touch the price of 2mbtc ..   Sad Sad
Bounty is a small percent of all coins. And WINGS now really undervalued.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Can someone give me red bull, cause it will also give me WINGS!

Red Bull also have wings but Wings has more energy than that. Wings has a smooth launch I think so it will be good to hold this in recent situation a big spike is coming soon. Price will go above 50k in less than a month.

You know, I think that I want to agree with. Wings campaign was very flowless and I'm happy to hold a good amount of tokens. I reccomend to anyone not to sell if you don't need fast money. ~9000 sat is a low price.  
Activity: 178
Merit: 2
I don't really understand why some people keep trying to blame the development team for their seed issues.  When you first signed up for the ICO it SPECIFICALLY said "DO NOT LOSE THIS SEED".  It was unequivocal, and the fact that other ICO's did it differently does not mean the developers did not adequately warn you.  When I read that I assumed it meant that I should NOT LOSE IT.  I put it in a spreadsheet and saved it on the cloud, why you wouldn't save that information I don't know.  The development team has bent over backwards to try and help people recover their seeds.  I totally understand that it would completely suck if you no longer have it and you made an investment.  But its absurd to blame the development team because they put that warning at the very beginning.  

It is your fault. Period.  Stop trying to blame others for your mistake.

you know what force majeure is?
the term if you lose.means its your fault.
and its not very clear in the first place, since we had access to the ico portal, there is this assumption that somewhat you can withdraw from it, since thats your first log in

you only think of yourself thats why.

Yes, I know what force majeure.  I am an attorney, I am well versed in contract law, and this would certainly not rise to that level, unless maybe your computer got struck by lightning.  

It WAS that clear.  I remember the warning, because it was almost the same warning that appears on myetherwallet, and it is exactly the reason I went to such lengths to save it.  

This is not about me not caring about people getting their Wings, I honestly hope everyone does.  Its just that its ridiculous that people keep blaming the developers for it.  

and just to provide a sample Force Majeure clause:

Force Majeure. "If either party hereto is prevented in the performance of any act required hereunder by reason of act of God, fire, flood, or other natural disaster, malicious injury, strikes, lock-outs, or other labour troubles, riots, insurrection, war or other reason of like nature not the fault of the party in performing under this Agreement, then performance of such act shall be excused for the period of the delay and the period of the performance of any such act shall be extended for a period equivalent to the period of such delay except that if any delay exceeds six months, then the party entitled to such performance shall have the option to terminate this Agreement."

That would certainly not apply in an instance where you decided not to save an important key.  (Even if they didn't warn you)
Activity: 983
Merit: 502

I don't really understand why some people keep trying to blame the development team for their seed issues.  When you first signed up for the ICO it SPECIFICALLY said "DO NOT LOSE THIS SEED".  It was unequivocal, and the fact that other ICO's did it differently does not mean the developers did not adequately warn you.  When I read that I assumed it meant that I should NOT LOSE IT.  I put it in a spreadsheet and saved it on the cloud, why you wouldn't save that information I don't know.  The development team has bent over backwards to try and help people recover their seeds.  I totally understand that it would completely suck if you no longer have it and you made an investment.  But its absurd to blame the development team because they put that warning at the very beginning.  

and its not very clear in the first place, since we had access to the ico portal, there is this assumption that somewhat you can withdraw from it, since thats your first log in

Yes, I know what force majeure.  I am an attorney, I am well versed in contract law, and this would certainly not rise to that level, unless maybe your computer got struck by lightning.  

It WAS that clear.  I remember the warning, because it was almost the same warning that appears on myetherwallet, and it is exactly the reason I went to such lengths to save it.  

This is not about me not caring about people getting their Wings, I honestly hope everyone does.  Its just that its ridiculous that people keep blaming the developers for it.  
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
copper member
Activity: 1274
Merit: 555
https://refpa28543.top/L?tag=d_286347m_1264c_&site
I forged verify account seed. What should I do?
your forget = your loser wings coin  Embarrassed
Developer can do something about it. We are waiting for 6 months and forgotten.
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
your forget = your loser wings coin  Embarrassed
Activity: 43
Merit: 0

copper member
Activity: 1274
Merit: 555
https://refpa28543.top/L?tag=d_286347m_1264c_&site
Is there any addition of exchange on wing project ??
At least the Poloniex exchange, which inhabited so many Investors on that exchange ..

no  new add to poloniex,
bittrex is hot Cheesy dump
wait for 6k
Okay very good to see it, ...
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
At least the Poloniex exchange, which inhabited so many Investors on that exchange ..

no  new add to poloniex,
bittrex is hot Cheesy dump
wait for 6k

Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
UGC
Activity: 266
Merit: 100

You can buy at bittrex...  https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/wings/#markets

Activity: 256
Merit: 100
what is total supply ?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Can someone give me red bull, cause it will also give me WINGS!

Red Bull also have wings but Wings has more energy than that. Wings has a smooth launch I think so it will be good to hold this in recent situation a big spike is coming soon. Price will go above 50k in less than a month.
Jump to: