Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 254. (Read 522763 times)

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1169
One dollar is too much, but it can be 99 cents.
Agree.
I'll put my sell order of 98 cents  Smiley.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
To anyone who lost their Seed due to deletion quote this post and i`ll send you instruction how to recover it.

Reminder Only Deleted Seed

Well, I may have deleted it, might as well try.
Please send me instructions...
Actually, my lost seed might benefit me in the long run.
By the time wings pumps to $10, there might be a solution and I'll be a millionaire
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
hallo
1 dollar in 6 months or 1 year
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
einc.io
One dollar is too much, but it can be 99 cents.
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
Price is doing good , 1 usd soon Cheesy

LOL $1
your dream very high
imposible Grin
Activity: 686
Can someone give me red bull, cause it will also give me WINGS!
Activity: 213
hallo
Why people keep talking about Gnosis?
wings has nothing to do with it.
It is a platform specialized in the creation of projects
It contains "prediction market features", but there is no reason to compare them.
They aren't competitors. Period.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
wings 100m cap project. 1$ is future price i think Roll Eyes

Agreed with you Wings potentially will get $100m cap because it's much better than Gnosis.
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
How to transfer wings from ico dashboard to etherum wallet or liqui?

You cant do that from dashboard,there is another way around

https://blog.wings.ai/using-myetherwallet-with-wings-7b2db0424fd9
Activity: 518
How to transfer wings from ico dashboard to etherum wallet or liqui?
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
wings 100m cap project. 1$ is future price i think Roll Eyes
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Hi everyone, i want to ask about Wings at Liqui. Are the current traded real wings tokens or still IOU?
Thanks

As official blockchain went live and wallet in Ethereum made wings available. These make IOUs in Liquio wings token real. So go ahead and trade . It is the REAL THING.
Activity: 620
Hi everyone, i want to ask about Wings at Liqui. Are the current traded real wings tokens or still IOU?
Thanks
Activity: 504
The price will be 20k satoshi this week! SURE!  Cool

20k is very low as compare with Gnosis which has $300 million market cap than we can achieve more than $10 for each with better platform.

Actually gonsis is 12 million now, so similar to Wings. Do not cound the lock coins in Gnosis. Even Coinmarketcap.com does not count such coins.

Gnosis has a world class team, backed by advisors that are the founders of Ethereum. Wings is trading at 5 x ICO. There is no comparison, and Wings at $10 Smiley Yeah, 1.2 billion in market cap Smiley
Activity: 504
100,000,000 tokens @ $0.12 is $12 million. What the hell are you talking about 'trading at ICO'? It's 5 x higher..
Activity: 366
7k-8k satoshi on the track now
its result for normal price WINGS ?
or pump will come again ? or dump storm will come :/

Dude, this is already x3 ICO price. How high would you like it to be??? Yes, it might and definitely will go higher than that, but give it some times, first days are always like that, some people are dumping, bounties are dumping, some are selling half of their coins to endhjoy freeride with free coins etc.

sure , but actualy im not buying wings from ico and bounty
im buy a piece of wings 6 hours ago with 6k satoshi price Sad and sure im waiting for up to 12k before selling my spicy wings Grin
yes.the price is down.but it is high than ico price.i will buy some token now.
Activity: 168
Say, Wings.AI. Will you pay our participation in https://owl.wings.ai? Hate to see my effort in predictions go to waste.
Activity: 238
Will there be Pump?

LOL, effectivelly Wings is trading at ICO price now because BTC is 3x higher as before when ICO of Wings was.

Wings is Chronobank 2.0
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Will there be Pump?
Activity: 349
why is it that we cannot not used the dashboard(fly.wings.ai) to withdraw the wings token?,

something fishy here, the problem during the ico stage they provided the seed but no address was given, is it intentional?

then later on at the dashboard there is these wallet address that comes from nowhere.

they can easily randomly provide wrong address to certain ICO investors, and easily say you have the wrong seed.

i hope they will do the right thing here.

Contrary to your claims 1. Because wings launches on Ethereum for the reason of faster distribution of tokens.  2. The procedure during the ICO was clear, after you had applied for wings account it had given 12 words known to be seed or mnemonics passphrase for you to keep or write it on a piece of paper then securely keep it. 3. At the time of  wings ICO dev was not sure if wings will be on RSK (original plan) or on Ethereum, later on it was on Ethereum so that was when they started issuing addresses for particular corresponding seed in each account.  

then its possible that they had your seed restored somewhere?,how come they provided the address to long after they provied the seed at ico stage?,
possibility that they can change the seed initially provided at ICO since they don't know waht platform will they use?, i have the alpha wings seed but its showing different address.

Look, you seem to perceive more possibilities to make your point. The fact is no seed no token . It is that simple . I have explained it already but it didn't seem being absorbed by your skull. Well I cannot persuade you to believe the fact then so be it. Witness how wings will prosper.

Okay, you're right . I'm not saying I'm right . But a lot of users entering or ICO.
LAST, IEX ,TAAS, HUMAN, et al, komodo and a lot more than I can count. Seed have not set up none . Ok I'm stupid I'm stupid I'm retarded even . But investors never thought about it . New investors you're thinking about you . A malicious team . they were guessing that it might be that way , I'm thinking of profits from our health . not my words jwiz168 team .

Losers blame the silliness with all the seeds you want. But you accept that you made a mistake.
Jump to: