Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 265. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
What? Wings will be distributed after one year?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
If you aren't comfortable ........
How much more time , I think the date is 28th or so
Activity: 213
hallo
december is the beginning of the movement
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
the way how much devs are speaking to us on Telegram could be a benchmark for future ICOs. so i am quite confident over this delays. join slack, follow debate and do not harass devs because they are awesome

It is always interesting to see developers being very active on this forum before and during their ICO and disappear after the ICo, I am fed up with the antics of wing developers, there is nothing special in token release and have even made investors lost interest in the project. I can't wait to get out of this project, can their watch word is delayed and postponed
Whta is the fucking wrong with the team?

Everything is normal with the team. Is there something wrong with you? If you do not know how to wait, then this is your problem.

I've been waiting since October last year so...maybe on October 2017?
what...........!!!!
october 2017 mybe we are shockkkkkkk with it  Undecided Lips sealed Cry

At this point, it's not surprising really - long pre-ICO, long ICO. How about long network launch?
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
Something news?
Activity: 434
Bountie- Do You Have Game?
the way how much devs are speaking to us on Telegram could be a benchmark for future ICOs. so i am quite confident over this delays. join slack, follow debate and do not harass devs because they are awesome

It is always interesting to see developers being very active on this forum before and during their ICO and disappear after the ICo, I am fed up with the antics of wing developers, there is nothing special in token release and have even made investors lost interest in the project. I can't wait to get out of this project, can their watch word is delayed and postponed

Everything is normal with the team. Is there something wrong with you? If you do not know how to wait, then this is your problem.

what...........!!!!
october 2017 mybe we are shockkkkkkk with it  Undecided Lips sealed Cry
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

The problem is the team lack of commitment to their investors, they need to be decisive and pick a date for token distribution, I have know since that the two weeks that was picked by wings.ai is not feasible because two weeks is no date
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

Activity: 297

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

Don't get panic devs are still trying to do their best for this project to make it more stable. I think a bug free product is much better than to have buggy thing. Wings will be nice project of the year and it will make the all investors happy.
Activity: 122

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I am glad that wings will do a one-year distribution of funds, and hopefully this will really be done on the wings project, a success for this latest update ...

Sarcasm is an ugly cousin of ANGER. Anyway relax and you will see how the future of wings  prosper. Emerging technologies such as forecasting in cryptos take a lot of time and effort to develop.
Activity: 619
Merit: 352
Everyone is waiting for wings, maybe people are not expecting much for this project ,,,

when will the WINGS ico tokens list on bittrex or poloniex? anyone?
Why wait Polo if we have Liqui?  Grin  Just relax and wait for the distribution of coins.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
How many WINGS constitutes you to being a whale?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
I am glad that wings will do a one-year distribution of funds, and hopefully this will really be done on the wings project, a success for this latest update ...

Wings is really serious project like the team is doing great job and raising awareness about this platform. I am quite wait for this launch will worth to it. A stable launch will great success and demand for this token.
Activity: 1624
Activity: 154
Will definitely be interesting to watch once it starts to hit exchanges and see what happens.
Activity: 980
Everyone is waiting for wings, maybe people are not expecting much for this project ,,,

when will the WINGS ico tokens list on bittrex or poloniex? anyone?

After the launch of mainnet still no date announce about it. I hope when this token will distribute to the investors than we have god chance to hit the big exchange and price will skyrocket.
Jump to: