Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 267. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 596
Merit: 500
F*CK WHALES!
Nearly end of next week as they said last week. I just hope for tokens launch soon.......
Wings official account didn't online for 5 days and never say anythings about mainnet.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
wings=decent

dont belive

Here you hope!
1 week
2 weeks
1 month
2 months
Month to month
You hope
Until you're tired of waiting
Remove all hope from coins that are wings and decent models
Look at another project, which is right not to harm you
 Wink

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
don`t tell me Wings is becoming Antshares 2.0 it has the same pattern collect the ICO be active for sometime and stay silent for a long time, i know the dev is working on the background and its making its software topnotch but please inform your investors that your still alive and kicking.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Strange, big price move up, insiders buyings on liqui.io/#/exchange/WINGS_BTC ?
why the exchange can trade now?
the coins has not distrbute!
i always wait the token distributed.  when?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
how can i buy it ? liqui ok?

liqui is just an IOU token, just wait about 2 weeks, the real thing should be out

This was what wings.ai wrote some days ago, from my calculation I will say the tokens will be made available for trading on the 23 of April.

Any delay after this will proof there is something wrong somewhere because iEx finished their ICO yesterday and was available for trading thesame day, so there is no need for the team to keep hiding under any pretense.
why dev is so inactive in this thread?

Head over to wings official slack channel . It is where the latest comments from dev is coming . Latest news is that they are securing the multi sig application so devs are really busy to let you know how are things are going in the development.
Activity: 122
Merit: 100

liqui is just an IOU token, just wait about 2 weeks, the real thing should be out

This was what wings.ai wrote some days ago, from my calculation I will say the tokens will be made available for trading on the 23 of April.

Any delay after this will proof there is something wrong somewhere because iEx finished their ICO yesterday and was available for trading thesame day, so there is no need for the team to keep hiding under any pretense.
why dev is so inactive in this thread?
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem

Activity: 532
Merit: 253
MAYBE TEAM Wings Dao is Death , he he 
never , HOPE OF COIN fire

maybe nobody understands what are you trying to say
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
It's IOU,not real wings.

Correct, it's IOU but it doesn't stop speculators buying up in anticipation of the platform's launch.
Activity: 126
MAYBE TEAM Wings Dao is Death , he he 
never , HOPE OF COIN fire
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
It's IOU,not real wings.

Indeed, that's not the real wings but a trade started by liqui with virtual wing coins.
The real wings will start with a big dump I think (due to the bonuses) but will rise after a couple of weeks.
Not exactly ,the bonuses are so tiny ; in the meanwhile ,so many people lose there seed to access the token
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
It's IOU,not real wings.

Indeed, that's not the real wings but a trade started by liqui with virtual wing coins.
The real wings will start with a big dump I think (due to the bonuses) but will rise after a couple of weeks.
Activity: 61
Very excited while waitting for wings's launch
Activity: 122
It's IOU,not real wings.
Activity: 802
Merit: 501
No official launch date announced this week is also going to over. It seems the team is still no ready about the launch of mainnet. Any update about current status when it will be happen?

Would like to know too.  What and when was the last reply on this from devs? Launch date should be not far from today I think..
Activity: 63
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
No official launch date announced this week is also going to over. It seems the team is still no ready about the launch of mainnet. Any update about current status when it will be happen?
Activity: 544
Everyone is waiting for wings, maybe people are not expecting much for this project ,,,
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
What is ICO price of Wings?

close to 3000 sat..and now trading on liqui as IOU around 12000 sat
Liqui iou is mostly fake manipulated by liqui.
The true price will be known when tokens are distributed and added to some good exchanges.
I dont think it changes the fact the IOU is real? The price is reacting to the news of wings getting on exchange and demand from traders
Is not the exchange of Liqui having IOU for Wings trading, how do you know that it's real trading ??

Obviously this is not recommended for IOU trading, and there has been discussion on the previous threads ..
All decisions are on dev's side and they take this seriously only they can not make sure it's in the trading market at any time? Liqui exchange is true but still IOU and also I am confused with IOU intent that, after I see it there active and moving..
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Is there anyone here who can explain about etherscan and Kovan-testnet?
I think both are block explorer, I try to check on etherscan my wings address is not found there

you can also read their blog on how to test your account. but for now those processes is mostly for them so they can be sure everything works smoothly

So do they have an update on the launch on mainnet ETH or will it be on rootstock?

Since rootstock is not yet ready and still in beta stage, initially wings will be on ETH and kindly ready the blog on how to check if you have a valid seed at blogs.wings.ai
Jump to: