Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 270. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
hello hows about wings today if his wings still broken ..?  Angry
Wing still under the development by the dev. But there is no more announcement about the exact date for the launch of wings token. But if the team is trying to give another delay and it looks likt will give a lot of the impact for the investors. They are not believe with wing dev.
Yah maybe . and , I do not understand what is in the mind wings project team is already 1 year running ... Embarrassed
I think they are too many wishful thinking so it is not so quick to respond to the participants, this campaign has been running very long and until now is not clear existence in the market.. I have seen in liqui but it is still IOU. maybe we all here need certainty to launch this wings!!
Activity: 630
Strange, big price move up, insiders buyings on liqui.io/#/exchange/WINGS_BTC ?

since January the ICO BTC +20%, ETH  X5 and LTC X3 that could be wings, to drop the price of ICO is already at a loss
Activity: 671
Merit: 505
Strange, big price move up, insiders buyings on liqui.io/#/exchange/WINGS_BTC ?
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
There is no official announcement here about the launch,was it posted on slack or telegram.Can someone post the picture of it?
Activity: 544
Merit: 500
hello hows about wings today if his wings still broken ..?  Angry
Wing still under the development by the dev. But there is no more announcement about the exact date for the launch of wings token. But if the team is trying to give another delay and it looks likt will give a lot of the impact for the investors. They are not believe with wing dev.
Yah maybe . and , I do not understand what is in the mind wings project team is already 1 year running ... Embarrassed
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
OK. Since this distribution and crowd sale has taken a long time with plenty of opportunities to confuse people,
I have a question.

On the fly.wings dashboard it gives me an eth address...

The address has my allocated wings, but...
Everything is OK.
But...
Do I have to verify the account seed?

I'm fucked if I have to, I don't remember some stupid account seed. How many hundreds of others will have this same issue

I think many people lost their account seed because they didn't pay attention before invested.
Then they blaming Wings team. If you pay attention enough you will keep it in safe place follow ICO instruction. So blame yourself.

Thank you for that generic response you stupid troll... please go resume eating those paint chips.

I can assure you, those that can't receive there investment will flood this board with scam accusations.

I'm a ranking member on steemit and medium, and I will write article after article about it until I get what I invested in.
You can say, "blame yourself" like some idiot with a head up there ass.
But the reality is that there will be some nasty backlash is investors don't get there coins due to some bullshit.

Is it really that difficult to let me input the eth address I want to withdraw to instead of this address you made for me?

I hope someone has a better answer that some idiot remark like "blame yourself"...

That is just stupid and childish response from a "ranking" member. Guess they should revaluate your rank position if you response like that.

And one more question. Was anywhere written that you should IGNOR warnings about saving your seed?! (rethorical question TBFH)
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
When the exact time for WINGS launch?

I have some investment in this token, and I hope when they listed in exchange the price will be good.
Activity: 728
After such negative comments, the wings can not be invested for me and my friends.

Wings is actually good project, the most innovative and high-tech features. Not only it can be a unicorn, but also it is a fund&DAO project.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
I hope those selling their account will made available the right seeds,at this junction in wings selling an account can be a scam.

This could be risky to trade account at this stage maybe those people had been lost their account seed so they want to trap people with this trick. Wings is going to launch maybe this week or next than we have to wait for this to get original tokens from exchanges.

https://www.bitrated.com Can be used for those trades, it's simple.
- Escrow (not the person,but the platform) holds the buyer's BTC
- Buyer provides Wings address as soon as wings launches
- Seller withdraws\sends wings to the buyer's address
- Buyer receives wings and the escrow releases the BTC

p.s. Selling my 5500 wings for 0.5btc
https://www.bitrated.com/mishax1
Activity: 448
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
After such negative comments, the wings can not be invested for me and my friends.
Activity: 658
Hmmmmm IOU price now approaching 10k, I like it Smiley Getting closer to the launch date, I cannot wait to see the real price of Wings!!!

I won't rely on the IOU price, I hope the team will not renege on their promises to release the tokens this week. The team has underperformed in some aspect and seems not to be concerned about the investors
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
I hope those selling their account will made available the right seeds,at this junction in wings selling an account can be a scam.

This could be risky to trade account at this stage maybe those people had been lost their account seed so they want to trap people with this trick. Wings is going to launch maybe this week or next than we have to wait for this to get original tokens from exchanges.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Activity: 122
Merit: 100

Wings on Poloniex will surely fly, Wings will rule Poloniex for weeks when listed on the exchange, the investors will forget all these days of waiting
For moths ,poloniex hasnt listed any new coin,so wings might be the NEXT NEW COIN.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

Wings on Poloniex will surely fly, Wings will rule Poloniex for weeks when listed on the exchange, the investors will forget all these days of waiting
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
Selling my wings account with 4000+ coins on it
pm me for deal
how can buyer sure that you are not going to recover your account through email?

You should receive his account first and then you can change email and later on your password too.
Activity: 116
Merit: 100
Selling my wings account with 4000+ coins on it
pm me for deal
how can buyer sure that you are not going to recover your account through email?
Activity: 275
Hmmmmm IOU price now approaching 10k, I like it Smiley Getting closer to the launch date, I cannot wait to see the real price of Wings!!!
Activity: 1064
Merit: 633
A lot of investors know that if someone cannot have wrong seed thats 100% his own mistake, because 90% have valid seed. But not all accounts got seed after registration. I signed up at 18.11, and got seed only at 05.12. How? Team don't answer me what's wrong was with my account.
Dashboard gets request to https://fly.wings.ai/api/user/me and have json-response where i see a date of creation of my address:
{"user":{"_id":"582efd666052810eb9882d3c","email":"...","username":"dariloff","__v":0,"createdAt":"2016-12-05T10:25:24.541Z","updatedAt":"2017-04-09T14:38:01.752Z","address":"...","ipAddress":"192.40.95.8, 162.158.238.135","twoFactorSecret":"...","lastSignin":1491748681,"refInvested":0,"twoFactor":true,"termsAgreed2":true,"termsAgreed":true,"isPublic":false,"role":0,"balance":0,"confirmed":true,"backed":{"XRP":0,"ETC":0,"ETH":0,"LTC":0,"BTC":0}}}
Creation of wings_seed.txt and date from this request are same. But wings_seed.txt older for about 30 seconds.

And account have second stange thing, i have 1 account and i got seed of another address. Sebastian told me that "found this address in base at 02.04 and it's linked to my invest-account and i got i from alpha". I send him shot from chrome, i got it from fly-account.
My dashboard have address, which i have no seed and my tokens sended to it. Team and investors with correct seed just try to persuade us in own mistake by all methods and doesn't affraid to use lie.
After my sending info from https://fly.wings.ai/api/user/me to Seb, he told that i regenerated address in browser but forgot that he found it in base some days before. If i regenerate address, old address destroy in browser memory and don't send to server. Also, i could not request creation of new address after first creation. It's impossible!

1) If i regererate seed in browser, it's don't sent to server. But address of my seed was found in base by Seb.
2) Was something with my account, i got seed much later. No comments from team.
3) How could seed- scheme be secure, if you create seed and address, but address writes to usual editable base? Seed are secure until your address in base. I don't understand why team used method of combination permanent wallets writed to usual base and don't give us any seed-check mechanism until april? And this team talk about our mistake exclude own non-secure ICO method.

I think it's too much magic for 1 account, but nobody have same. I do not exclude that my account could be edited.
Don't tell people that it's own mistake only i you have correct seed if you don't affraid to be lier!

PS. Also, Seb tried to lie me, that i didn't login from 18.11 to 05.12 and i got seed at first login. But i saw start of invest dynamics in dashboard during first ICO day and i remember it well. He use own fantasy, no any site logs, to tell me my actions.
Activity: 553
Merit: 509
Jump to: