Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 266. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Everyone is waiting for wings, maybe people are not expecting much for this project ,,,

when will the WINGS ico tokens list on bittrex or poloniex? anyone?
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
how can i buy it ? liqui ok?

liqui is just an IOU token, just wait about 2 weeks, the real thing should be out

This was what wings.ai wrote some days ago, from my calculation I will say the tokens will be made available for trading on the 23 of April.

Any delay after this will proof there is something wrong somewhere because iEx finished their ICO yesterday and was available for trading thesame day, so there is no need for the team to keep hiding under any pretense.
why dev is so inactive in this thread?

You want to tell us that IOU tokens bought from liqui will not be convereted into the real ones, after it comes out next week? Or you will not be able to  transfer them to polonix or bittrex?

Once Wings tokens are released, Liqui will also release Wings tokens to IOU holders. It can be transferred anywhere for as long as it it accepted and listed.

Thats a known approach to making money on IOU pair before the original token distribution. This technique could be modernized and improved immeasurably if the exchange wanting to open IOU market makes an IOU ico. They dont need any permissions from anyone to launch their own IOU wings ico, and sell retarded token to naive and wrecked noobs. Do u realize IOU has no relation to native wings token, dont u?
Activity: 756
Merit: 251

liqui is just an IOU token, just wait about 2 weeks, the real thing should be out

This was what wings.ai wrote some days ago, from my calculation I will say the tokens will be made available for trading on the 23 of April.

Any delay after this will proof there is something wrong somewhere because iEx finished their ICO yesterday and was available for trading thesame day, so there is no need for the team to keep hiding under any pretense.

You want to tell us that IOU tokens bought from liqui will not be convereted into the real ones, after it comes out next week? Or you will not be able to  transfer them to polonix or bittrex?

Once Wings tokens are released, Liqui will also release Wings tokens to IOU holders. It can be transferred anywhere for as long as it it accepted and listed.
Activity: 530
Merit: 500
I hope seed problems stay, so my coins will be worth more
Activity: 1080
Few days from now we will get the much awaited Wings tokens as per Slack message from Domi . I'm so excited.
really on few days, im so extited too, wait for so long for this project
Activity: 22
Wings team might be able to change the system of verification by 2FA or other
no need to wear SEED
surely investors will be very happy and there will be no problem
Activity: 39

You want to tell us that IOU tokens bought from liqui will not be convereted into the real ones, after it comes out next week? Or you will not be able to  transfer them to polonix or bittrex?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Few days from now we will get the much awaited Wings tokens as per Slack message from Domi . I'm so excited.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
You can name the exact date of distribution of tokens? How many days,weeks,we must still have to wait?

We are speaking about days for tokens distribution, unless something comes up at the very last moment.

Well exciting times ahead. I know sooner or later wings will be distributed with security and quality assurance. Better like this than regret with buggy apps.

Good job. Hopefully will be listed on a big exchange.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
You can name the exact date of distribution of tokens? How many days,weeks,we must still have to wait?

We are speaking about days for tokens distribution, unless something comes up at the very last moment.

Well exciting times ahead. I know sooner or later wings will be distributed with security and quality assurance. Better like this than regret with buggy apps.
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

iEx and many others use a common contract supporting Eth and BTC (via external proxy), while we have to support all the currencies used during our ICO, plus have a vesting scheme similar to real world start-up companies (where foundation members each get their tokens spread over time). The contract is quite more complex and had to pass through most stricter audit than usual, which can be seen here (look at the commits history):

https://github.com/WingsDao/contracts

Safety is the most important. It's better to check everything a few times than to have problems later.
Activity: 619
Merit: 352
Indeed, first we start with tokens distribution, and afterwards proceed to beta stages launches as was described in allocation verification post:

https://blog.wings.ai/wings-tokens-allocation-verification-7a2d738eb37a

What comes next ?

After the token allocation contract deployed on the Ethereum main network, our main focus will be launching the Wings beta. The beta will be separated to stages in order to allow our security auditors an adequate time to proof read the smart contracts code:

•    Forecasting — stage allowing forecasting on other projects campaigns
  •    Rewarding — stage rewarding the forecasters with tokens and ratings
  •    Crodwfunding — stage allowing projects to launch their own campaign

A timeline with estimated dates will be published down the road, with the goal of launching the final beta version towards the end of the spring.

This is a good opportunity to thank everyone in our community for being so supportive and patient.
Hi

iEx and many others use a common contract supporting Eth and BTC (via external proxy), while we have to support all the currencies used during our crowdfunding campaign, plus have a vesting scheme similar to real world start-up companies (where foundation members each get their tokens spread over time). The contract is quite more complex and had to pass through most stricter audit than usual, which can be seen here (look at the commits history):

https://github.com/WingsDao/contracts

The work naturally keeps going in parallel on the platform itself, including UX/UI re-work (a separate blog post dedicated to this will be published soon).
Indeed, first we start with tokens distribution, and afterwards proceed to beta stages launches as was described in allocation verification post:

https://blog.wings.ai/wings-tokens-allocation-verification-7a2d738eb37a

What comes next ?

After the token allocation contract deployed on the Ethereum main network, our main focus will be launching the Wings beta. The beta will be separated to stages in order to allow our security auditors an adequate time to proof read the smart contracts code:

•    Forecasting — stage allowing forecasting on other projects campaigns
  •    Rewarding — stage rewarding the forecasters with tokens and ratings
  •    Crodwfunding — stage allowing projects to launch their own campaign

A timeline with estimated dates will be published down the road, with the goal of launching the final beta version towards the end of the spring.

This is a good opportunity to thank everyone in our community for being so supportive and patient.
Activity: 770
They are active on Slack. Today's message:
"*[btcforall, TelegramBird]: * just one question..when will wings be launched?

[2:05]
*[Đomi, TelegramBird]: * proposals and forecasting coming in a few weeks

*[Đomi, TelegramBird]: * basic coin out in the next few days

[2:06]
*[Đomi, TelegramBird]: * forecast rewards collection a few weeks after the proposals and forecasting"
a couple of weeks?
may pass through a long weekend

well actually everyone here is waiting for their coins not the platform ^^ so they said "in next few days"
Activity: 436
Merit: 250

*[Đomi, TelegramBird]: * forecast rewards collection a few weeks after the proposals and forecasting"
a couple of weeks?
may pass through a long weekend
Activity: 770

Activity: 544
wings delaying and delaying  
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
Will wings token be available on market after May1? or still they will be further delaying the process?
Jump to: