Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 268. (Read 522763 times)

legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
Is there anyone here who can explain about etherscan and Kovan-testnet?
I think both are block explorer, I try to check on etherscan my wings address is not found there

you can also read their blog on how to test your account. but for now those processes is mostly for them so they can be sure everything works smoothly

So do they have an update on the launch on mainnet ETH or will it be on rootstock?
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
I think both are block explorer, I try to check on etherscan my wings address is not found there

you can also read their blog on how to test your account. but for now those processes is mostly for them so they can be sure everything works smoothly
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

wings on Kovan-testnet is for test and varify.
dev team didn't dilivery the real wings to the Ethereum Main Net, so you can't check your address on etherscan(Main Net).
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
when it will be launched WINGS, I have not seen any additional information on the launch and distribution for bounty
bounty is over if i am right, you got eggs? pm the support team.

they plan to realease in Q1 of these year,  with a lot of  new projects using the platform.

I already tried to contact the support, looks bad which is very annoying after participating for half a year, i know it's my

own fault.
I don't think you still can claim your bounty right now, they has been announce before, the last time to convert your eggs is

6 Jan, yeah it's hard to accept the fact what we already do in half a year does not produce any, better to make a note what

project you should check the thread often, sorry to heard that bro.

good and hard working people understand very claim in the market and then they become ready for working over it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
What is ICO price of Wings?

close to 3000 sat..and now trading on liqui as IOU around 12000 sat
Liqui iou is mostly fake manipulated by liqui.
The true price will be known when tokens are distributed and added to some good exchanges.
I dont think it changes the fact the IOU is real? The price is reacting to the news of wings getting on exchange and demand from traders
Is not the exchange of Liqui having IOU for Wings trading, how do you know that it's real trading ??

Obviously this is not recommended for IOU trading, and there has been discussion on the previous threads ..

So Liqui people who traded IOU are stupid people? Why am I going to buy an IOU when there are no good progress or development of the product? Lol with "real trading". Once it's done it is done. They buy because they believe in the project or they believe its value will rise due to updates.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
einc.io
The investor is an enemy. They are not helping investors. As far as I read the forum, I gave up investing.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
OK. Since this distribution and crowd sale has taken a long time with plenty of opportunities to confuse people,
I have a question.

On the fly.wings dashboard it gives me an eth address...

The address has my allocated wings, but...
Everything is OK.
But...
Do I have to verify the account seed?

I'm fucked if I have to, I don't remember some stupid account seed. How many hundreds of others will have this same issue

That makes the two of us.,, i made a clean install of my windows 10 and make sure that everything is backed up but when i entered my seed to verify my wings i got invalid phrase. lets say good bye to our wings then hope the dev have some fix and if not another cash down the drain.

I don't understand why Wing.ai team after collecting people's fund decided to be the one antagonizing investors, the issue of seed shouldn't be an issue, WeTrust team did a nice job distributing tokens directly into investors address once you have your Ether address on the dashboard, I don't understand why they decided to preallocate address to my account that I don't control the private key. Let them do the needful and stop all these delay tactics

The dev have valid reasons why they have this kind of token distributions . They need to be sure that their platform works, they won't gamble on value of wings token being driven by only the price at the market. It is a long term project with thousands of services being projected on such platform.
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
OK. Since this distribution and crowd sale has taken a long time with plenty of opportunities to confuse people,
I have a question.

Everything is OK.
But...

I'm fucked if I have to, I don't remember some stupid account seed. How many hundreds of others will have this same issue

That makes the two of us.,, i made a clean install of my windows 10 and make sure that everything is backed up but when i entered my seed to verify my wings i got invalid phrase. lets say good bye to our wings then hope the dev have some fix and if not another cash down the drain.

I don't understand why Wing.ai team after collecting people's fund decided to be the one antagonizing investors, the issue of seed shouldn't be an issue, WeTrust team did a nice job distributing tokens directly into investors address once you have your Ether address on the dashboard, I don't understand why they decided to preallocate address to my account that I don't control the private key. Let them do the needful and stop all these delay tactics
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
I have a question.

Everything is OK.
But...

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
Why take so long all stuff about this coin?
Activity: 602

The true price will be known when tokens are distributed and added to some good exchanges.
I dont think it changes the fact the IOU is real? The price is reacting to the news of wings getting on exchange and demand from traders
Is not the exchange of Liqui having IOU for Wings trading, how do you know that it's real trading ??

Obviously this is not recommended for IOU trading, and there has been discussion on the previous threads ..
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

when  wings  will been on  exchange

On exchange -- tomorrow. However, the distribution won't start till Christmas.

So what's the point of being on an exchange If we cannot withdraw our wings?

Of course, it's a stupid joke of mine.
Yes at least wait until May, for the truth that they will distribute the wings funds to the community ..
Activity: 924
Merit: 256

that's what makes a unique wings  Grin
Activity: 671
Merit: 505

Of course, it's a stupid joke of mine.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250

Activity: 671
Merit: 505

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

So till when we can all see the real price on the big exchange, they just are not active on their threads at the moment, at least give a revelation that really convinces everyone to exchange wings ..
Jump to: