Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 269. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
What is ICO price of Wings?

close to 3000 sat..and now trading on liqui as IOU around 12000 sat
Liqui iou is mostly fake manipulated by liqui.
The true price will be known when tokens are distributed and added to some good exchanges.
They are active on the telegram that is not on their official threads make everyone ask questions about this project, at least the wing team give the true rush really make people, can think this project seriously run a good project, but they do not give a statement that is really good ....
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Expecting wings to swap in poloniex Grin
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Because the launch day is coming near so that is effect of this. I am pretty sure on the day of launch price will go more high and it should be around 15k - 20k

Can we expect wings to be on bittrex or Poloniex within one month from the launch in a few days?

Why we dont have an update on the exact date of the launch,it was said on telegram to be in a week but here no such details
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

Because the launch day is coming near so that is effect of this. I am pretty sure on the day of launch price will go more high and it should be around 15k - 20k
Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child

Okay dumped all my iou which I bought at 4000 sat. Waiting for the real tokens. :Yawn
Activity: 546
Merit: 255

Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Cannot waiting wings distribution and listed on exchanger
At least this will be good news, if it is true they will redistribute wing funds in next May, at least not long to wait for this, and wait a few weeks to see the distribution of wings fund ..

Which of the May are you talking about, wing.ai said like a week ago that the tokens will be distributed to investors in two weeks time, and we already spent one week and we are now into the second week. I don't appreciate the lack of commitment from wings team, they need to be specific on the date the tokens will be released to investors
1 week is like 45 days for them cause they lived in pluto  Grin jk

You know how complicated Wings platform is with the forecasting and hosting a project ICOs . But once delivered, it will be a really class A crytocurrency platform. Just chill guys and be awed by WINGS features toward cryptocurrency ecosystem.
If their platform deliver on their promise, I think we investors are in for a good deal, price IOU price is doing quite well on Liqui.io but I won't rely on that since the volume is low. My hope is that the project will find its way into a big exchange when released
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Trader*Investor
Price is doing good , 1 usd soon Cheesy
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
when WINGS enter into market?  Huh

Imno to predict 17.05.17 after the smart contract for the second audit, the first pancake is always lumpy, now when the wind blows on the water, the movement to the truth it will take a month of hard work.
Activity: 313
i also want to know this queation.
legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
Angel investor.
Activity: 126
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
At least this will be good news, if it is true they will redistribute wing funds in next May, at least not long to wait for this, and wait a few weeks to see the distribution of wings fund ..

Which of the May are you talking about, wing.ai said like a week ago that the tokens will be distributed to investors in two weeks time, and we already spent one week and we are now into the second week. I don't appreciate the lack of commitment from wings team, they need to be specific on the date the tokens will be released to investors

You know how complicated Wings platform is with the forecasting and hosting a project ICOs . But once delivered, it will be a really class A crytocurrency platform. Just chill guys and be awed by WINGS features toward cryptocurrency ecosystem.
Activity: 116

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

If true the wings will distribute the funds to the community, this is good news for everyone here, Maybe this is the longest project in the journey Crypto, hope this is really good news is not just nonsense news ..
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem

Activity: 826
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor
Strange, big price move up, insiders buyings on liqui.io/#/exchange/WINGS_BTC ?

since January the ICO BTC +20%, ETH  X5 and LTC X3 that could be wings, to drop the price of ICO is already at a loss

Wings is priced at 9,000 satoshis already.  Grin
Jump to: