Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 272. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Support answered.
No chance to access the token without the seed.
I think, this will become funny.
legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050
Thought I lost my seed, but was smart enough to save on a .txt file and throw it on an old thumb drive long time ago. Close call. lol
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
The seed is effectively your private key. I don't know if the Wings team kept a copy of it, or have a backup.
And thats absolutely ok if there is a function to recover it (standard).
If there is no such option, it needs to be forced without the possibility to create an account without verifiying the seed.
Otherwise you get a situation like this.
I never write down any seeds because they normally can be recovered and written seeds are much more insecure like my 18+ chars password and 2fa...
Thats my opinion.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
During signing up into Wings account, it had created 12 mnemonic words by mandatory identified to be your seed and was telling you to keep it in a safe place. As I mentioned,  Nxt and CounterParty had this way of getting into their wallet way back 2014.
OK. Since this distribution and crowd sale has taken a long time with plenty of opportunities to confuse people,
I have a question.

On the fly.wings dashboard it gives me an eth address...

The address has my allocated wings, but...
Everything is OK.
But...
Do I have to verify the account seed?

I'm fucked if I have to, I don't remember some stupid account seed. How many hundreds of others will have this same issue

I think many people lost their account seed because they didn't pay attention before invested.
Then they blaming Wings team. If you pay attention enough you will keep it in safe place follow ICO instruction. So blame yourself.

Thank you for that generic response you stupid troll... please go resume eating those paint chips.

I can assure you, those that can't receive there investment will flood this board with scam accusations.

I'm a ranking member on steemit and medium, and I will write article after article about it until I get what I invested in.
You can say, "blame yourself" like some idiot with a head up there ass.
But the reality is that there will be some nasty backlash is investors don't get there coins due to some bullshit.

Is it really that difficult to let me input the eth address I want to withdraw to instead of this address you made for me?

I hope someone has a better answer that some idiot remark like "blame yourself"...

you can write article after article but it's still an idiots article who just can't read simple instructions

OK... well I guess we will just have to see how my idiot articles get recieved by the community.

Your missing the problem. It's great that your one of the few who are all good to go, and you can sit back and call others stupid. That's great for you congratulations.

Unfortunately, a crypto coin is only as strong as the community that supports it...
With so many initial investors who have followed this project for over a year, and then run into this seed issue, it's going to produce some pissed off people..

You think these people will blame themselves?
No... they will blame wings team for being incompetent on not foreseeing this issue.

Bad PR, bad investor relations... and what? You still think your wings will fly to the moon?

Your wings will be worth the same amount as the wings I have traped in a password, 2fa secured account that I just happened to loose the seed to.

Comon man, take a second to think about it. We are all here because we support the wings team and project. We are the wings community. You calling people idiots and stupid doesn't help anything, and makes you look like an ignorant child only looking to troll those not so fortunate

We need a solution in place, to keep the community strong and happy.
Honestly, I'd rather write articles about wings success, not its failures. Help spread the word and gather new investors instead of spreading negativity.

You're right.
I wonder, some people cannot write a simple comment without words like "Idiot".
In my opinion, if you want a seed to be needed to verify an account, you have to force it when creating the account (like electrum and others) and not to make it optional and then ask for it several months later.
I would wonder, because that would be the first time, I see something like this.
I hope, there will be a good solution for everyone.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
OK. Since this distribution and crowd sale has taken a long time with plenty of opportunities to confuse people,
I have a question.

Everything is OK.
But...

I'm fucked if I have to, I don't remember some stupid account seed. How many hundreds of others will have this same issue

I think many people lost their account seed because they didn't pay attention before invested.
Then they blaming Wings team. If you pay attention enough you will keep it in safe place follow ICO instruction. So blame yourself.

Thank you for that generic response you stupid troll... please go resume eating those paint chips.

I can assure you, those that can't receive there investment will flood this board with scam accusations.

I'm a ranking member on steemit and medium, and I will write article after article about it until I get what I invested in.
But the reality is that there will be some nasty backlash is investors don't get there coins due to some bullshit.

Is it really that difficult to let me input the eth address I want to withdraw to instead of this address you made for me?

I hope someone has a better answer that some idiot remark like "blame yourself"...

you can write article after article but it's still an idiots article who just can't read simple instructions

OK... well I guess we will just have to see how my idiot articles get recieved by the community.

Your missing the problem. It's great that your one of the few who are all good to go, and you can sit back and call others stupid. That's great for you congratulations.

Unfortunately, a crypto coin is only as strong as the community that supports it...
With so many initial investors who have followed this project for over a year, and then run into this seed issue, it's going to produce some pissed off people..

You think these people will blame themselves?
No... they will blame wings team for being incompetent on not foreseeing this issue.

Bad PR, bad investor relations... and what? You still think your wings will fly to the moon?

Your wings will be worth the same amount as the wings I have traped in a password, 2fa secured account that I just happened to loose the seed to.

Comon man, take a second to think about it. We are all here because we support the wings team and project. We are the wings community. You calling people idiots and stupid doesn't help anything, and makes you look like an ignorant child only looking to troll those not so fortunate

We need a solution in place, to keep the community strong and happy.
Honestly, I'd rather write articles about wings success, not its failures. Help spread the word and gather new investors instead of spreading negativity.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I have a question.

Everything is OK.
But...

Since you are boasting that you are a ranking member of steemIt then how could you miss a very important 12 mnemonic words ? It is the basic security protection being offered. So this is not trolling,
So blame yourself for that booboo.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
I have a question.

Everything is OK.
But...

The idiot with a large epeen stuck in laughable steemit and "who cares" medium. Nevetheless, the Wings team should have taken into account dumb "investards," who have large stacks of money to burn. Wings, forget about the automation of smart contracts, not everyone is ready for that. Go back to centralized databases for the meantime. Not everyone took the time to learn about crypto or probably even all the functions of a bitcoin wallet - they just see the potential profit, that's all.

ahah from one side you say that you are a ranking member everywhere and from other side you say that not everyone took time to learn, so how did you get ranked ? spamming all day ?
and for info: there were nothing to learn about crypto, when we invested before accepting there was A BIG FCKING RED ALERT MESSAGE who said us to save the seed...
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I have a question.

Everything is OK.
But...

The idiot with a large epeen stuck in laughable steemit and "who cares" medium. Nevetheless, the Wings team should have taken into account dumb "investards," who have large stacks of money to burn. Wings, forget about the automation of smart contracts, not everyone is ready for that. Go back to centralized databases for the meantime. Not everyone took the time to learn about crypto or probably even all the functions of a bitcoin wallet - they just see the potential profit, that's all.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
I have a question.

Everything is OK.
But...

I wrote an email to the support.
I am involved in several projects an handle several crypto currencies and accounts and this would be the first time, that would be the first time, that a known and verified account would be useless just because of a seed phrase...
I will report if I got an answer.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Sandblock - Customer satisfaction on blockchain
Investors may be at fault. But the wings needed to protect the investors. If you can not protect today, you can not protect investors in the future.
I have a question.

Everything is OK.
But...

I can handle my icn token via dashboard without any problems or any seeds...
Why shouldn't this be possible on wings dashboard?
Activity: 644
Merit: 502
What?
Will I not be able to send wings from my dashboard without verifiying my seed?
I have my account and mail adress and can login.
And I will not be able to spend my wings without the seed?
Why should I need my seed for that?

I agree with you . He did not want to seed projects like Matchpool, Humaniq, Taas, Edgeless, Komodo and ark. Wings ico offer people 6-7 months of grief. What are you different from other projects.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
I have a question.

Everything is OK.
But...

You are right it is fault of the people who just careless it was clear when we are making account of that site. If we put this at safe place than it is not problem to verify our account seed there. I don't think there is way to recover the seed at the moment.
What?
Will I not be able to send wings from my dashboard without verifiying my seed?
I have my account and mail adress and can login.
And I will not be able to spend my wings without the seed?
Why should I need my seed for that?
I don't remember my seed anymore, too.
Why should I? All my wallets are handled via secure passwords and backed up private keys and if the seed will be needed, I simply recover it.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
F*CK WHALES!
I have a question.

Everything is OK.
But...

I have a question.

Everything is OK.
But...

Jump to: