Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 29. (Read 522761 times)

legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
just realized I got some aurora tokens from the prediction I did, the first tokens received not a lot but hopefully a sign of many to come :-)
actually there have been more reward payouts after aurora, if you had forecasted on aigang and polyswarm then the rewards are ready to claim.

Now pending reward is getting empty they are doing great job to make it process as early as they can. Wings has revolutionary platform which will become more important when market will entered into normal and it will get recover very fast.
wings price can recover very fast as there are not many tokens on sell side. wings whales have gotten lot of rewards yet they aren't pumping or buying wings, i hope they buy it soon with their rewards. if i had not bought wings earlier i could have bought double amount of wings with same amount btc, really sucks.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 581
just realized I got some aurora tokens from the prediction I did, the first tokens received not a lot but hopefully a sign of many to come :-)
actually there have been more reward payouts after aurora, if you had forecasted on aigang and polyswarm then the rewards are ready to claim.

Now pending reward is getting empty they are doing great job to make it process as early as they can. Wings has revolutionary platform which will become more important when market will entered into normal and it will get recover very fast.
The team does a lot of work behind the scenes, so we need to wait and not panic. The price does not need to look, because in the future forecasts will pay off our expectation.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

legendary
Activity: 392
Activity: 1358
Merit: 581
Besides Ethereum itself, to my knowledge, there is no other decentralized application which helped create as many other decentralized applications as Wings. I am very proud so far of what the projects we forecasted on have acconplished. Time will show who was really working on decentralization.
Yes, time will tell, but now I do not understand a little in what direction the wings platform is moving. We need to know more about the team's plans, what they are doing now, and what they are going to do in the future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Besides Ethereum itself, to my knowledge, there is no other decentralized application which helped create as many other decentralized applications as Wings. I am very proud so far of what the projects we forecasted on have acconplished. Time will show who was really working on decentralization.
legendary
Polyswarm rewards are here go check it Smiley
and Wings is preparing Stex rewards, good days !
more forecasts needed !
polyswarm price has dropped a lot, i have to check it out how much nct i got, i had predicted 20 million usd should get something. keep the rewards coming.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Polyswarm rewards are here go check it Smiley
and Wings is preparing Stex rewards, good days !
more forecasts needed !
AigangNetwork has rewarded the WINGS community with 585,491 AIX tokens for evaluating and promoting their token sale to raise over $4.2M.
 Login to claim: http://bit.ly/2LpA5T6

Just login to my account but I'm not lucky this time nothing there to claim as reward. Anyway it is part of the game sometimes we can't predict correctly I hope next time will get nice reward and good luck to all who made correct prediction.
I found that I didn't even forecasted this one Cheesy
the price of AIX is really low right now , but since 2 years I never saw an insurance project successfull, did you ?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
AigangNetwork has rewarded the WINGS community with 585,491 AIX tokens for evaluating and promoting their token sale to raise over $4.2M.

Just login to my account but I'm not lucky this time nothing there to claim as reward. Anyway it is part of the game sometimes we can't predict correctly I hope next time will get nice reward and good luck to all who made correct prediction.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
Hey, I want to know the wings of the planned transfer to the Rootstock or will it stay on the blockchain of the Ethereum?
It will depend I guess, Whichever blockchain will be used to fund project the most Wings will move to that blockchain. I think Wings going to stick with ETH blockchain, It's what many ICOs are using and probably keep using..
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
New payment on the aigang project, I have a record that they raised $ 4.22 million or 2850 in Ethereum. I missed this time. I hope get lucky next time.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
Activity: 1610
Merit: 510
Hey, I want to know the wings of the planned transfer to the Rootstock or will it stay on the blockchain of the Ethereum?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
It doesn't look like many projects on Wings - is it still active community?

Activity: 174
Hi, is there any plans to integrate ledger nano s into wings platform? i mean, i'd like to forecast right from it.
Thanks.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
in my opinion this company with a huge future, I buy coins when they fall in price, and I will do so for a long time, because the prospects for the platform are huge
legendary
they had two ico rounds? so which one will be counted for reward distribution first one or second one or both? maybe i will ask this question to stex admin, i'm confused lol.
I didn't know they had two rounds either, and that makes the prediction very difficult. Study the project looking for information, and in the end it turns out that a lot of hidden information.

They didn't have 2 ICO round but 2 different ICOs
The first one was for STEX token (it was in 2017) and now they were selling their utility A2A token. I suppose the prediction was only for the second one
oh thanks for explaining. so rewards are going to be calculated on utility token ico, good for you! you will get nice reward as you have predicted accurately. there are still so many reward payout pending, i hope i get something good just from any one project.
they had two ico rounds? so which one will be counted for reward distribution first one or second one or both? maybe i will ask this question to stex admin, i'm confused lol.
I didn't know they had two rounds either, and that makes the prediction very difficult. Study the project looking for information, and in the end it turns out that a lot of hidden information.

They didn't have 2 ICO round but 2 different ICOs
The first one was for STEX token (it was in 2017) and now they were selling their utility A2A token. I suppose the prediction was only for the second one
Pages:
Jump to: