Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 30. (Read 522761 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Good to know that ARCONIA reward was released . So beta version's first forecast distributed after ICO and prove the feature as promised for the current version. Hopefully this will ripple effect the other forecast.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 259
they had two ico rounds? so which one will be counted for reward distribution first one or second one or both? maybe i will ask this question to stex admin, i'm confused lol.
I didn't know they had two rounds either, and that makes the prediction very difficult. Study the project looking for information, and in the end it turns out that a lot of hidden information.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 510
it's nice rewards ! I got arround 600 ARN for a forecast at 6k ETH wich was far comparing to others forecasters..
verry happy !
bdw someone knows where is it trading ??

and if you want you can calculate your Stex reward for a payement of 1 transaction fee
edit: but it didn't work for me it just said "reward calculated but dont know where is it..
arcona is not on any exchange yet, it will be soon. i'm not sure about stex, i think they have not released rewards, you are just wasting gas.

The developers wrote that they solve the problem with the stex

Does anyone know what exact amount they collected?

stex collect 3632 ether, i found this information in stex chat. i'm nowhere near in forecasting on stex, i was hoping they would raise quite good amount, but i guess bear market ruined everything.
yes because it was their second ICO for a second utility token. on the first ICO they collected 15k ETH.
omg give me the reward I forecasted 3,3k ETH Cheesy
they had two ico rounds? so which one will be counted for reward distribution first one or second one or both? maybe i will ask this question to stex admin, i'm confused lol.

It's very sad that they collected so little. I made a forecast for 5000 eth. About the first round of the same first time I hear
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
it's nice rewards ! I got arround 600 ARN for a forecast at 6k ETH wich was far comparing to others forecasters..
verry happy !

and if you want you can calculate your Stex reward for a payement of 1 transaction fee
edit: but it didn't work for me it just said "reward calculated but dont know where is it..
arcona is not on any exchange yet, it will be soon. i'm not sure about stex, i think they have not released rewards, you are just wasting gas.

stex collect 3632 ether, i found this information in stex chat. i'm nowhere near in forecasting on stex, i was hoping they would raise quite good amount, but i guess bear market ruined everything.
yes because it was their second ICO for a second utility token. on the first ICO they collected 15k ETH.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
I just check the status of Stex's prediction rewards are not ready to make claim. Only button available to calculate rewards which required transaction amount to let know how much these will be. I think it is nice to wait till they will finalized this amount and rewards button get functional.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
verry happy !

legendary
verry happy !

verry happy !

legendary
verry happy !

Activity: 462
Merit: 101
verry happy !

How many tokens you predicted Arcona? On the stex button is, and if you press it then burn the gas, it is better not to press it because there are no payments.
verry happy !

legendary
I got a little more than 300 tokens for Arkona, if you look at the rate on the site, then it turns out 0.7 eth, my forecast was at 8000 eth

I received low amount as compare with yours that is all about our luck and how deep knowledge we have. I think next time we will get luck and more big amount come as reward.
it's not all about luck, rewards distribution depends on lot of factors like wings staked, your forecast, when you forecasted, fr. if you forecasted close to raised amount and if others did too then those with good amount of wings will get most reward.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
I got a little more than 300 tokens for Arkona, if you look at the rate on the site, then it turns out 0.7 eth, my forecast was at 8000 eth

I received low amount as compare with yours that is all about our luck and how deep knowledge we have. I think next time we will get luck and more big amount come as reward.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
I, too, received almost 300 Arcona tokens, the forecast was accurate but predicted a small number of tokens. I saw that only 15 million, so it may cost the big price of the future.
Tokenbox has rewarded the WINGS community with 240,774 TBX tokens for evaluating and promoting their token sale to raise over $8.3M.
 Login to claim: http://bit.ly/2KWY8bK
Great, payouts are good. The tokenbox is very cheap now, and the exchanges are very weak. We will have to wait for the development of the project to sell at a favorable price.

don't sell it before it makes x10 from now. my reward is low but still covers many other forecast so it's nice
Well, At least you got something, Whereas I didn't get anything, My forecast was 50% off lol. BTW how many TBX did you receive per Wings?

You guys are so lucky that have received something.. me and all my friends received nothing Cheesy
And yes, it is pure lucky, it is not about to study the project Tongue
some people seams to be lucky more often than others than Cheesy There is a big part of luck but honestly a little review and some experience helps a lot
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
Tokenbox has rewarded the WINGS community with 240,774 TBX tokens for evaluating and promoting their token sale to raise over $8.3M.
Great, payouts are good. The tokenbox is very cheap now, and the exchanges are very weak. We will have to wait for the development of the project to sell at a favorable price.

don't sell it before it makes x10 from now. my reward is low but still covers many other forecast so it's nice
Well, At least you got something, Whereas I didn't get anything, My forecast was 50% off lol. BTW how many TBX did you receive per Wings?

You guys are so lucky that have received something.. me and all my friends received nothing Cheesy
And yes, it is pure lucky, it is not about to study the project Tongue
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Watching those forecasting rewards just recently been featured on wings platform make me scratch, what about earlier forecasts such as ACT or correct me if there is already a reward for SWARM.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012

Pages:
Jump to: