Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 31. (Read 522761 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Tokenbox has rewarded the WINGS community with 240,774 TBX tokens for evaluating and promoting their token sale to raise over $8.3M.
 Login to claim: http://bit.ly/2KWY8bK
Great, payouts are good. The tokenbox is very cheap now, and the exchanges are very weak. We will have to wait for the development of the project to sell at a favorable price.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit
Tokenbox has rewarded the WINGS community with 240,774 TBX tokens for evaluating and promoting their token sale to raise over $8.3M.
 Login to claim: http://bit.ly/2KWY8bK
Activity: 68
Merit: 19
The best way to predict the future is to invent it
Still waiting for another forecasting campaign . Crossing my finger on automatic payment after ICO and forecast event were done, which is one of the features in beta version of wings platform. Also I want to fill my bag coz token price is near ICO level.
The first project on the beta has already finished its ICO, but automatic payment was not followed. I thought that the distribution will be immediately after closing the contract, but this did not happen.
No they have not finished their ICO, Arcona extended their ICO period.. Arcona tokens are not transferable yet, Once they are transferable(July 15th) we should receive our rewards. Another 5 days to go for tokens to be transferable..

maybe we will got something from STEX soon also because they end their ICO. bdw I don't know how much did they got on STEX ?
bdw IAGON forecast is interesting because different results and big price 2%
He's probably referring to the stex project. After all, there the ICO has already ended, and there was no automatic payment, it is not clear why.

Because STeX used the light bridge the payout is not automatic and they manually have to enter the final ICO result. They are very trustworthy and I personally expect the payouts soon (this month?)
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Forecast update for IagonOfficial:
Forecasters: 166
Median Forecast: 13K ETH
Average Forecast: 77K ETH
Locked WINGS: 8M
Forecast Reward: 2% of IAG sold
https://www.wings.ai/project/0xc30213cb3f5f9d397ca0dd4c834990d1198b0763
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Pretty much excited that we have another forecasting event on the beta platform of wings. Iagon is a good project and if I am lucky enough to predict near the amount it had raised I'd be happy.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
Still waiting for another forecasting campaign . Crossing my finger on automatic payment after ICO and forecast event were done, which is one of the features in beta version of wings platform. Also I want to fill my bag coz token price is near ICO level.
The first project on the beta has already finished its ICO, but automatic payment was not followed. I thought that the distribution will be immediately after closing the contract, but this did not happen.
No they have not finished their ICO, Arcona extended their ICO period.. Arcona tokens are not transferable yet, Once they are transferable(July 15th) we should receive our rewards. Another 5 days to go for tokens to be transferable..

maybe we will got something from STEX soon also because they end their ICO. bdw I don't know how much did they got on STEX ?

We should also get paid for Arkona soon. This will be the first payout on the bat, let's see what it will be like
In about 3 days we'll get Arcona rewards, I'm pretty excited as it'll be our first automatic payout. I'm off 15% on Arcona, Still should get some rewards.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 581
I'm also curios to see how that beta platform works when crowdsale get finished now we have good chance to get rewarded from some projects very soon. I hope this will work smoothly people are expecting something big from this platform.
Most likely we will wait for a long payment as on the alpha. Automation will be when the tokens of the predictive project are transacted on the wings contract, and then there will be automatic distribution. And projects can delay transactions for a long time.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
I'm also curios to see how that beta platform works when crowdsale get finished now we have good chance to get rewarded from some projects very soon. I hope this will work smoothly people are expecting something big from this platform.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

We should also get paid for Arkona soon. This will be the first payout on the bat, let's see what it will be like
Activity: 1008
Merit: 259

He's probably referring to the stex project. After all, there the ICO has already ended, and there was no automatic payment, it is not clear why.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251

legendary
copper member
Activity: 1078
Merit: 562
This did not happen apparently because now the projects themselves are engaged in the execution of their contracts, the Wings team is already physically not doing anything here...
We still have to hope for the honesty of the partners, the projects participating in the forecasts. I hope we will not find such projects on our way as the well-known Chain.
And meet a new project for forecasting!

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
legendary
I am sure that i was taking part in voting for ADhive project but alpha platform shows that i didn't vote... I don't know whose that issue myne or wings platform )
You can on Etherscan.io whether you locked your Wings in Adhive forecast or not. Open your Wings/ETH address on Etherscan.io and see if you'd locked your Wings in this contract "0x4a7a068ba7ae3a60ed4d38a3a3b27665ad2b6efd" or use app I create http://cryptobegin.website/wings-forecast-locator/
I'm going to redo the whole thing, That's what it is for now!
I am sure that i was taking part in voting for ADhive project but alpha platform shows that i didn't vote... I don't know whose that issue myne or wings platform )
Try several times to refresh the page, I also did not display the forecast although I know exactly what I predicted. However, after the page is refreshed, the forecast is displayed.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1141
For the projects which got launched on the Beta version.  If the forecasting is complete, do you automatically get the rewards or do you have to wait and claim like with the projects on the Alpha?

In any case, you will not be able to get the funds until the ICO is over. You can get a reward right after forecasting is complete only if the community votes against the project, then you can get the part of the Project's deposit due to you.
Thanks for your Adhive rewards but it really sad that we have so less tokens, for example with 10000 token I have only approximately 50 dollars or even less..
With the condition that many made an accurate forecast, the reward is small. But do not rush to sell tokens, the project is very promising and in the future will give good x.
Pages:
Jump to: