Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 276. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Is this project live already?
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
So many morons here. Let the team do its job quietly.

Really? Did you even donate in their foundation? A single hello and simple update would be nice.

how many times per day they should say "simple hello and update" to be enough for you? Because I read this thread regularly and see that they deliver enough information for those who don't have reading comprention problems.

I bet he did not even try to communicate with them. I hear from them every day. But of course, you need to grow up and stop whinning to find a way  Wink
Activity: 464
Merit: 250

Really? Did you even donate in their foundation? A single hello and simple update would be nice.

how many times per day they should say "simple hello and update" to be enough for you? Because I read this thread regularly and see that they deliver enough information for those who don't have reading comprehention problems.
Activity: 275
I understand that people are becoming impatient, but I prefer to have a proper code without any errors. Apparently they need a bit more time to rewrite a bit of the code, let them do this and we will have a good product at launch!
Activity: 774
Merit: 503
when  the token will distribute ?i wait many days.

Tokens will be available for distribution once they are ready. While waiting you should get involve and join the telegram group discussion. 
Activity: 420
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
when  the token will distribute ?i wait many days.
Activity: 630
But really look stupid again, if you wait any longer about this project is not clear, and waiting for distribution only have to wait 11 months .. LOL  Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy

the project is born after 9 months from conception as it should be Wink the team needs to carry her child and not disturb her
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Devs team are really serious in Wings platform. They work hard and software development and algorithms don't mixed well over night so CHILL people. I know you have heavily poured your savings here. Once it is all done, pretty sure that we can move on all well with full of money in our banks and pockets.
Activity: 671
Merit: 505

It's not about me, it's about the constantly mumbling idiots. The team did numerous updates. Are you some royalty? Do you expect updates especially for your personality? Either wait or stop the mumble -- it does not help. If it's a scam, we have invested in the wrong project, it's that simple. We'll see really soon.
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
Are token sales closed?
Maybe for now, they have not begun to exchange and start selling on the stock, and they are not sure when it will begin token traded ..
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
they can't launch without RSK. So we have to wait for RSK launch first.

they are launching platform on Ethereum. RSK was original plan but since it is delayed they cannot wait that long
Activity: 356
Dock.io
Are token sales closed?
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Does RSK itself know when it will be launched? we have all been waiting for RSK for a longtime now too
Activity: 104
Merit: 10

agreed.  terrible communication. shilly start.  let people who gave you money know what is going on. 
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
I think the project have a place to hang out in and they fail. Roadmap updates. Or don't trust .
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
But really look stupid again, if you wait any longer about this project is not clear, and waiting for distribution only have to wait 11 months .. LOL  Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

They can launch on Ethereum platform and port latter to RSK when launch, I don't really understand why the team can't differentiate the difference between technical and developmental issue. Two weeks is not a long time in Crypto
So how long to wait RSK launches conducted by the team and developers wings, so that all participants did not wait for the official launch of the wings so long again ..
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem

They can launch on Ethereum platform and port latter to RSK when launch, I don't really understand why the team can't differentiate the difference between technical and developmental issue. Two weeks is not a long time in Crypto
Activity: 476
Jump to: