Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 275. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Is it still IOU tokens only out there on the market, when will the actual tokens be distributed?

Next week will be very excited dev has plan to launch the mainnet. On Liqui these are IOU tokens so wait little more than you will own the real wings which will be good decision.

noone stated that mainnet launch will be next week, where did you get this info ?
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
Is it still IOU tokens only out there on the market, when will the actual tokens be distributed?

Next week will be very excited dev has plan to launch the mainnet. On Liqui these are IOU tokens so wait little more than you will own the real wings which will be good decision.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
we need an update, not the market   Cool
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
WINGS is poloniex stuff , so just wait for your investment to double up 

I dont think the value will double it can easily go to 10x,do we have a speculation thread for wings?
Activity: 275
Merit: 250

ICO price already tripled in liqui.io . Although its an IOU, you still have an idea on how WINGS token is faring in the market .

did you calculate the value of BTC, LTC, XRP that was used to invest because they went up as well..

Its the never-ending debate between looking at price as btc/coin or as fiat/coin. Personally I always look at the fiat/coin pair, since that will give me my true gain or loss.

BTC went up but it didn't double up like Wings IOU. At least I am earning thru Wings IOU quick trades.  Grin  

True, but 15% in funding was raised as ETH and 5% as Ripple, both went up significantly since then. For those people the gain in BTC/coin is limited. Luckily for me I invested in BTC and only look to fiat prices, so it is fine for me Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Aluna.Social
Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child

ICO price already tripled in liqui.io . Although its an IOU, you still have an idea on how WINGS token is faring in the market .

did you calculate the value of BTC, LTC, XRP that was used to invest because they went up as well..

Its the never-ending debate between looking at price as btc/coin or as fiat/coin. Personally I always look at the fiat/coin pair, since that will give me my true gain or loss.

BTC went up but it didn't double up like Wings IOU. At least I am earning thru Wings IOU quick trades.  Grin 
I don't know how you can earn if the trading volume is close to 0.. but I agree that we should focus on fiat price. I'm in crypto since 1year and when I was looking on price in btc I was only focusing on "what I could earn" but now I'm looking almost only on fiat price and I'm always on green so it's better for your health Wink

Not much earning but not bad for my simple and easy predictions. Okay I actually buy a lot when it is down to 5k sats. Sometimes volume increases if you are a regular Liqui trader.   Tongue
Activity: 644
Merit: 502
No improvement. Please update the roadmap.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251

BTC went up but it didn't double up like Wings IOU. At least I am earning thru Wings IOU quick trades.  Grin 
I don't know how you can earn if the trading volume is close to 0.. but I agree that we should focus on fiat price. I'm in crypto since 1year and when I was looking on price in btc I was only focusing on "what I could earn" but now I'm looking almost only on fiat price and I'm always on green so it's better for your health Wink
Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child

Activity: 275

Activity: 476
Devs team are really serious in Wings platform. They work hard and software development and algorithms don't mixed well over night so CHILL people. I know you have heavily poured your savings here. Once it is all done, pretty sure that we can move on all well with full of money in our banks and pockets.

I agreed with you, once all the milestone is reach https://blog.wings.ai/wings-roadmap-update-a2638904fe3c , WINGS is going to be huge. Besides, it is also good to mentioned that they are very well established, approved and fully audited by the swiss foundation to create a decentralized platform for creating, funding and managing projects using blockchain.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

Once hedged I will never consider it anymore. that is why risk is always a factor when we take up cryptos . That is I think the correct way to handle investments. Moving on and don't look back, look forward for other opportunities. Whining does not help .
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Trader*Investor
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
long term holder so willing to give more time to WINGS Cheesy
Although long-term holders allow time for wings, not a possibility, dev will stalling for distribution of funds wings, which has been given a long time from everyone for the team wings ..

I dont understand what exactly are you trying to say. anyway they are probably waiting to launch wings together with platform so they would have working product when wings will start trading
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Although long-term holders allow time for wings, not a possibility, dev will stalling for distribution of funds wings, which has been given a long time from everyone for the team wings ..
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Devs team are really serious in Wings platform. They work hard and software development and algorithms don't mixed well over night so CHILL people. I know you have heavily poured your savings here. Once it is all done, pretty sure that we can move on all well with full of money in our banks and pockets.
Anyway, do you consider the possibility the project fails?
That's the crypto world: everything is possible.
You risk a lot and sometimes you lose all and sometimes you win much.
Activity: 854
Merit: 264
Crypto is not a religion but i like it
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
how can i buy it ? liqui ok?

liqui is just an IOU token, just wait about 2 weeks, the real thing should be out
will try to take your word for it
Jump to: