Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 277. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
devs are pretty active in Telegram group and that gives me confidence that they know what they are working on. so i HODL

thanks for the compliment, we are trying to move as fast as we can but we also want to make sure we do this right, and also react to market opportunities as well.  we are well aware that there are many crowdfunds coming and we would love for some of them to use wings for the DD, valuation and promotional aspects of a crowdfund.

in fact, several crowdfunds already approached us but it gets a bit tricky when they write their own ICO contracts, which is what everyone has been doing lately, so we are also looking into how to accommodate that as well as accommodate 3rd part partners that want to use the dao for forecasting/valuation.

we also are focusing on implementing the most basic, necessary features first and of course will expand from that.
Okay will wait for the right moment in the wings waiting for the distribution of funds next month, if the team is really serious in building a wing to the public ..
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
devs are pretty active in Telegram group and that gives me confidence that they know what they are working on. so i HODL

thanks for the compliment, we are trying to move as fast as we can but we also want to make sure we do this right, and also react to market opportunities as well.  we are well aware that there are many crowdfunds coming and we would love for some of them to use wings for the DD, valuation and promotional aspects of a crowdfund.

in fact, several crowdfunds already approached us but it gets a bit tricky when they write their own ICO contracts, which is what everyone has been doing lately, so we are also looking into how to accommodate that as well as accommodate 3rd part partners that want to use the dao for forecasting/valuation.

we also are focusing on implementing the most basic, necessary features first and of course will expand from that.
Activity: 671
Merit: 505
So many morons here. Let the team do its job quietly.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
updates are on blog.wings.ai there are several from the last week.  we aren't being silent.
Today is 2017Q2,where are out wings?

We might have to wait for one or two additional weeks according to the devs.
Be patient Smiley

Everyone should stay calm now that we know the devs truly working hard in the background while awaiting the next update.

The issue with wings team is that they don't add very to time, also there is time value of money.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
waiting for the dev to launch.

There are many cool things to happen in Wings
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
updates are on blog.wings.ai there are several from the last week.  we aren't being silent.

Be patient Smiley

Everyone should stay calm now that we know the devs truly working hard in the background while awaiting the next update.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100

Be patient Smiley
Activity: 122
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
Two weeks is very short. ETH get delayed more than 2 years.

Did you know when this backing campaign ended it's been now over 4 months. Delay is not a problem but as point of investor people want to get the accurate information about the development and what is next on plan. A smoother launch is very important on good exchange than it will be worth for it.
Yes, I know.
I have being following WINGS since last May (also I was holding their signature). I met Stas in Palo Alto few months back and he seems an honest man.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

Did you know when this backing campaign ended it's been now over 4 months. Delay is not a problem but as point of investor people want to get the accurate information about the development and what is next on plan. A smoother launch is very important on good exchange than it will be worth for it.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
I was wondering too how much will it be price considering that the IOU trading in liqui is great, i know that possibility of dumping is always their.

Bounty hunters alway dump their free coins. Price could be below ICO price. If that time come I would buy more.

Do you have the actual figure allocated to bounty program, if the amount is not significant I don't think we investors have anything to worry about. The main thing is to be able to get it listed on a solid exchange with good daily trading volume
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
edg is the best coins at launch  Grin

EDG best was the fastest. The wings are both slow and very damaged.
agree with u... wings team still felt and not professional
I agree , even though wings has better to offer they are slow and their behaviour is not good .

Plus they have been silent

kids please grow up. you should have put your 10 bucks in different project
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Re-Audit will take another more week to be completed, once the token have been release expect the unexpected to happen, the price might go down lower that the ICO.
Activity: 854
Merit: 264
Crypto is not a religion but i like it
I agree , even though wings has better to offer they are slow and their behaviour is not good .

Plus they have been silent
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
edg is the best coins at launch  Grin

EDG best was the fastest. The wings are both slow and very damaged. Maybe WİNGS is scam. Very slow. Investors are victims.
Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
edg is the best coins at launch  Grin
Activity: 126
i think poloniex market  WINGS
Jump to: