Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 279. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 264
Crypto is not a religion but i like it
Saw the thread , the team said we all are donor and not investors
So not immune this does not solve the problem and makes me further worry about my investment or donation
Never thought that wings can also be a scam Sad
Activity: 348
Merit: 252
Talked with them on slack but they need to communicate with investors and not be assholes with no communication .

Too many scams here , can't trust anyone with my money
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I am a big investor in WINGS also have signed NDA and I have not got any reply from WINGS foundation if this behavior continues , Sues and arrest will follow for the dev team .
My legal team would be ready .

Did you read the terms before investing at all into the project, I was a donation not an investment. If you have good money for legal battle you maybe able to find loophole in the statement but if not you are at the mercy of WIngs team.
Activity: 348
Merit: 252
I am a big investor in WINGS also have signed NDA and I have not got any reply from WINGS foundation if this behavior continues , Sues and arrest will follow for the dev team .
My legal team would be ready .
Activity: 868
The roadmap did not give exact date, they gave spring, summer etc. they were too careful not to commit themselves to a day. I just hope they justify the period they have delayed the release. Their blogs is rarely updated but u can get notification regularly on twitter

the wait , has been too long . and they are not replying on slack also

Everyone need to be patient while awaiting distribution, there maybe valid reason for the delay.

At least they should respond about it

Dev are concentrated in preparing for the token distribution. If you want an update I suggest go to their slack or telegram channel.
Plus you can check twitter as well, as previously mentioned they were not responsive on slack and not sure how much change could be on telegram neither but if you check twitter they are constantly sharing new things. Plus, like it has been said before, they haven’t given any time, its reasonable to give them some more time and wait.

There twitter posts is all made up of mostly #throwbacks, there is no latest information on the distribution of the ICO tokens to the investors.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
The roadmap did not give exact date, they gave spring, summer etc. they were too careful not to commit themselves to a day. I just hope they justify the period they have delayed the release. Their blogs is rarely updated but u can get notification regularly on twitter

Everyone need to be patient while awaiting distribution, there maybe valid reason for the delay.

Dev are concentrated in preparing for the token distribution. If you want an update I suggest go to their slack or telegram channel.
Plus you can check twitter as well, as previously mentioned they were not responsive on slack and not sure how much change could be on telegram neither but if you check twitter they are constantly sharing new things. Plus, like it has been said before, they haven’t given any time, its reasonable to give them some more time and wait.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
where is wings.ai ?  please update us. this is a bit rediculous.  posting old tweets is getting OLD. thanks.
Activity: 602
Are there any developments on the wing for the moment, or there was no notification of the project wing, the wing mark distribution .. ??
Activity: 630
Merit: 250

now formed multiple accounts as not connected:
main - set which unfortunately I don't have access
Alfa-accounts - participated in forecasting

after summing up the results of projections the results of the bonuses? if it is assumed, on what accounts.

in dogonku. as far as I understand now there is a software audit,about this check here ran information, which delayed the issuance of tokens.
Questions: 1. will announced the test results or at least the conclusions.
 2. whether to modify the experimental software at a user registration platform to further newly arriving users if registration is not received the MS problems as some of us. (possible not correct operation here described above).
3. appears the beta version or will have launched the main one working?

Had messaged them on slack personally , no reply
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Today is 8th Apr,where is our Wings?

What is source of this inside information no public announcement made for this date of distribution. You can see your Wings on your fly account it seems they have wings to fly that is why you are unable to see them there.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

ok there may be valid reasons for delay, I don't blame them for that. The problem is that noone from their team is responding, 0 news
Activity: 361
Merit: 250

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

Hey,

Were they going to release WINGS tokens on 8th Apr? If yes can you please post the link to that post.

Thank You
Can someone please explain to me what is actually delaying the distribution of the tokens. I don't think there should be any delay for now unless there is something the team is not actually telling us

I agree with this , too much time taken now .
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Jump to: