Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 274. (Read 522763 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
Have you guys any idea on where to sell my wings account with 714 wings on it?

You can try selling your account over here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=161.0

Don't forget to use an escrow
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Trader*Investor
Boys MM's are here so don't worry
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
too bad i did not invest in this ico but now after reading last pages i am shure it is still worth investing in it , going to buy some

icoprices do strange things sometimes and this price is very undervalued

lets see the difference between now and let's say 2 / 3 weeks

Just accumulate BTC all you can from now. Then when officially launched and distributed head over to liqui.io to anticipate  a lot of dumpers. They will soon regret it as Wings is a premium platform.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
too bad i did not invest in this ico but now after reading last pages i am shure it is still worth investing in it , going to buy some

icoprices do strange things sometimes and this price is very undervalued

lets see the difference between now and let's say 2 / 3 weeks
Activity: 55
Merit: 2

Starting bid at 0.014. Fine with you?
Is the 0.014 for the whole account ?

I was thinking to sell it for the IOU price, but now I will wait for a week or two to see how things are developing. Thanks for your interest anyways.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
how much more time left ?

Time left for what ? The tokens  ? You can easily get an IOU equivalent of WINGS token @ liqui. I think its legit and today it has good price. Some of us hodlers don't really mind if and when the tokens will be release. We care about the platform and all its full functionality.

which is getting close as i understood Đomi on telegram
yep they are talking about end of this week or next week on slack but I don't know what is the value of this info
Activity: 532
Merit: 253

Time left for what ? The tokens  ? You can easily get an IOU equivalent of WINGS token @ liqui. I think its legit and today it has good price. Some of us hodlers don't really mind if and when the tokens will be release. We care about the platform and all its full functionality.

which is getting close as i understood Đomi on telegram
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Roughly a week with my estimation, I just hope the team will not default again this time around
Activity: 854
Merit: 264
Crypto is not a religion but i like it
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
The time of mainnet launched has reached and anytime when team thinks is suitable atmosphere will just announce. I will suggest to keep holding little more and don't loose patience as this will turn into huge. Just look at the achievements of the Wings in different things which is by itself promotion and marketing of the project.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

Is the 0.014 for the whole account ?
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

Activity: 506
Merit: 101
1 & 0 😏
thanks for helps i got it
Activity: 506
Merit: 101
1 & 0 😏
Извeнитe я нe coвceм пoнял a гдe вы взяли пpивaт кeй?

It seems that for the moment there is no available for the exchange of the wings, if you want to see the current price at the exchange could you possibly visit the exchange Liqui.io ..

Thank you, but I already know where to check the price, I was thinking of selling the whole wings account that holds tokens on it.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

It seems that for the moment there is no available for the exchange of the wings, if you want to see the current price at the exchange could you possibly visit the exchange Liqui.io ..
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
WINGS is poloniex stuff , so just wait for your investment to double up 

ICO price already tripled in liqui.io . Although its an IOU, you still have an idea on how WINGS token is faring in the market .

did you calculate the value of BTC, LTC, XRP that was used to invest because they went up as well..

Agree with you, the likes of LTC, Ethers, Ripples and even ETC has done nothing less than 2x when compare to the ICO period, the team now has more funds to work with.

the team now has more funds to work with, it's very good. so better do your job.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
WINGS is poloniex stuff , so just wait for your investment to double up 

ICO price already tripled in liqui.io . Although its an IOU, you still have an idea on how WINGS token is faring in the market .

did you calculate the value of BTC, LTC, XRP that was used to invest because they went up as well..

Agree with you, the likes of LTC, Ethers, Ripples and even ETC has done nothing less than 2x when compare to the ICO period, the team now has more funds to work with.
Jump to: