Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 278. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Trader*Investor
Liqui IOU price for Wings is 6k-7k Satoshi which is far less considering the huge potential that Wings has.It is a good buy as once Wings included in Bittrex, its price would not be below 10k Satoshi.

bittrex , hoping for poloniex
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Liqui IOU price for Wings is 6k-7k Satoshi which is far less considering the huge potential that Wings has.It is a good buy as once Wings included in Bittrex, its price would not be below 10k Satoshi.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Via Wing's telegram:

Đomi, [Apr 8, 2017, 7:11 PM]:
security audits finished but some of the code needs to be changed
so they need to change it and re-audit
coin release probably end of next week...

everyone just relax  Wink

i wish this reall schedule Sad
and im so ready for take my money invest on there is too long for get a piece profit

I also feel like this this would be real Wings is looking ready for this launch. Wings will fly to the moon so have patience till than.

liqui is just an IOU token, just wait about 2 weeks, the real thing should be out
Activity: 126
Via Wing's telegram:

i wish this reall schedule Sad
and im so ready for take my money invest on there is too long for get a piece profit
Activity: 182
Trader*Investor
Worried about my investment on this right now
Activity: 854
Merit: 264
Crypto is not a religion but i like it
We have waited so long , so can give them more time for sure
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
how can i buy it ? liqui ok?

liqui is just an IOU token, just wait about 2 weeks, the real thing should be out

This is really big news in this month we will be able to get our tokens. What plan you have plan for listing on exchange when you make official announcement about that. Alpha version is going very successful and results of some prediction gone crazy.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Via Wing's telegram:

everyone just relax  Wink

don't take it for an official relase date or you can be disapointed again..
bdw I think the liqui actual price is not high because all the altcoins we "donated" were pumped 2-3x since ICO. If I see someone selling their wings less than 3x than they're big loosers..
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Via Wing's telegram:

Activity: 348
Merit: 252
lets give them 2 weeks time Cheesy
Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Another two weeks wait again, I just hope this time the date is sacrosanct, I don't like the dillydally the team is playing

What so impatient about ? dev could even extend it if they see the product is not working properly. Wings is the first platform that mainly do forecasting and DAO incubation plus a lot more features coming.

now beginning to see a new ICO companies forecasting that long on the market and have already developed the software and brand name, so us need to hurry.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem

Another two weeks wait again, I just hope this time the date is sacrosanct, I don't like the dillydally the team is playing
Activity: 18

ok

i will wait about 2 weeks

then buy buy buy
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Got my Chronobank TIME, Matchpool GUP, what else...and these ICOs are after Wings.

you got your GUP's? lol c'mon.... ummm

Please don't feed the trolls . They are not as knowledgeable. Only cares about their easy money profit. They don't know the risk of software developments with regards to future fintech such as Wings platform. Just continue your auditing procedure so that Wings won't be a mess and it will be standard platform for ICO potentials.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
Got my Chronobank TIME, Matchpool GUP, what else...and these ICOs are after Wings.

you got your GUP's? lol c'mon.... ummm
Activity: 76
:)2020 ico will be distribution Smiley

Smiley Smiley Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
don't worry you all will get the opportunity to sell you wings very soon. this DAO is going to need members who can roll up their sleeves and do some work!
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Talked with them on slack but they need to communicate with investors and not be assholes with no communication .

Too many scams here , can't trust anyone with my money
Already too many ICO that goes like this, even disappointing many of the investors and the public who have helped advance the project wing, but team-wing is not at all give the statement regarding the distribution of the mark, this it ICO longest that ever seen, even other projects who do not get a lot of investors they can successfully run the project ICO, but the wings, which clearly obviously has the public and investors and get so much BTC during ICO, looked like death to see this project ..
Jump to: