Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 32. (Read 522761 times)

Activity: 428
Merit: 252
For the projects which got launched on the Beta version.  If the forecasting is complete, do you automatically get the rewards or do you have to wait and claim like with the projects on the Alpha?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Just waiting for another forecasting event on wings platform . The beta version of the platform indeed has a different approach with wings token being locked for multiple forecast.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
Thanks for your Adhive rewards but it really sad that we have so less tokens, for example with 10000 token I have only approximately 50 dollars or even less..

You are so lucky, settle for it Cheesy I always receive 0 tokens as reward, so basically losing cause gas price + wings value + time . 50$ is better than lose money, no? Many people never receive one single reward, so you must feel so much more lucky Tongue
Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Interesting event dev team is devoted to this project and putting all your efforts to raise awareness and make involve into this project. This project with working product will do wonderful into future so that I will keep faith into this team.
ideas are good, but implementation is lame. as it started from the beginning, so it remained with the release of beta. Everything is tightened, rules of the game change on the fly, it scares off old holders, I see very few people already in a branch from the first pioneers of wings.
In fact, all who from the very beginning of the project are still here. And who came later and waited for long payments, or little received the rewards they already sold. This process is endless, someone comes out of the project, and someone enters.
the change of generations is a normal result, but unfortunately the project is stalled and the results do not meet expectations. next will be more difficult because competitors are not asleep.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
I received a payment of 1500 ADN, with the number of wings slightly more than 31 000. A lot of people guessed in this forecast
Yeah, About 41 million Wings were locked during Adhive forecast also expect a few everyone's forecast was accurate, So, Everyone received rewards.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 510
Hello,
I can't find my forecast for Aurora on Wings website . Anyone knows how can I ckeck it (if I can) on etherscan maybe ??
Thanks
My forecast was not displayed, and when I reloaded the page several times and cleaned the cache, the forecasts appeared. Try these ways, maybe solve your problem.

not working :/ but when I go to MyProfile --> MyWallet  ; I can see that Wings are correctly locked in Arcona forecast so it should be ok !
thanks

The error which is probably. But you can go to the Reviews section and find your forecast there and see the result
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Hello,
I can't find my forecast for Aurora on Wings website . Anyone knows how can I ckeck it (if I can) on etherscan maybe ??
Thanks
My forecast was not displayed, and when I reloaded the page several times and cleaned the cache, the forecasts appeared. Try these ways, maybe solve your problem.

not working :/ but when I go to MyProfile --> MyWallet  ; I can see that Wings are correctly locked in Arcona forecast so it should be ok !
thanks
Activity: 1008
Merit: 259
Hello,
Thanks
Hello,
Thanks
I received a payment of 1500 ADN, with the number of wings slightly more than 31 000. A lot of people guessed in this forecast
Merit: 102
Thanks for your Adhive rewards but it really sad that we have so less tokens, for example with 10000 token I have only approximately 50 dollars or even less..

Than you should keep hodl this token till 2020 to see it on big value. They have no control on market conditions but they are working and you can follow them into original thread.
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Just wonder why no any news for Wings project? No payment, no voting. Wings is very intersting and old enought for some activity.
What could be the reason for such a long silence?

I don't know how useful forecasting actually will be in the future and how this will safe the overall project from losing interest from the investors. Maybe they are still working to find a way to make it more attractive

People already lost interest, infact you can see the price ( thanks also to all bear market obv) and you can also see there are many people that forecast. Why? because is useless that you forecast because probably you will receive 0 rewards, and also in the future ico will disappear ( already started )and then what will be the sense of wings? Imho the dying already started some months ago.

You are a troll. You have been doing nothing but trolling for more than a year. You promised you would leave a year ago.. so why haven't you left yet? Just leave. Here's a quote from before the December holiday season when you should have sold.

"November 16, 2017, 12:41:50 PM Reply with quote  #8114 all people saying " sell and go away".. well, we  can't do it cause the price sucks. let it go a little bit up, then we can say "bye"."

So why didn't  you go away?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Tell me who received how many tokens for AdHive? At the moment, I do not particularly want to withdraw tokens, with a large transaction price
nice another reward ! ; yep gas prise pretty high at the moment, I will wait too: https://ethgasstation.info/
my reward wasn't big, arround 4k ADH ; but it's still nice for the work it asks
Almost everyone had forecasted correctly on Adhive, Whales are the ones who received huge rewards. I'm happy to see rewards being released one by one. Next one might be Gladius or SNIP.

Indeed now they are doing this process with more faster than before and pending rewards pool on Alpha platform will get empty very soon. If we look over the smart contract address than we can find some people got decent amount for making forecasts. Let's see which project will be next one.
legendary
Tell me who received how many tokens for AdHive? At the moment, I do not particularly want to withdraw tokens, with a large transaction price
nice another reward ! ; yep gas prise pretty high at the moment, I will wait too: https://ethgasstation.info/
Almost everyone had forecasted correctly on Adhive, Whales are the ones who received huge rewards. I'm happy to see rewards being released one by one. Next one might be Gladius or SNIP.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

Interesting event dev team is devoted to this project and putting all your efforts to raise awareness and make involve into this project. This project with working product will do wonderful into future so that I will keep faith into this team.
ideas are good, but implementation is lame. as it started from the beginning, so it remained with the release of beta. Everything is tightened, rules of the game change on the fly, it scares off old holders, I see very few people already in a branch from the first pioneers of wings.
In fact, all who from the very beginning of the project are still here. And who came later and waited for long payments, or little received the rewards they already sold. This process is endless, someone comes out of the project, and someone enters.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
When you are successful with a prediction and the token payout is made, does it get deposited automatically to your Wings Eth wallet or you have to go through a specific process to claim it?
legendary
Is there any spreadsheet about the facts of latest release of Hacken's reward who got biggest amount from this forecast event. I got very little amount due to accuracy rate I hope in future we will see big project on beta platform they are still working so nice.
No there is no spreadsheet for that. Although you can check how much HKN rewards other people have claimed by visiting reward contract link, Since you have claimed HKN reward you must have link to it!
Pages:
Jump to: