Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 368. (Read 522763 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
hi, if this project does not exceed 5000 BTC whether the project will be refunded?

Read few posts above the answer about this question posted so many times. Wink

Yes but it still doesn't tell the plan with the fund under 5k BTC. I'm afraid both the token distribution and the listing on exchanges may delay because of that.

As mentioned before, we will publish an updated roadmap after the token campaign is over, once we know exactly the collected amounts and the final project budget.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
hi, if this project does not exceed 5000 BTC whether the project will be refunded?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
Can any devs confirm this rule stated in the TOS?

7.8  Minimum Target Amount

After the “WINGS Donation Campaign” completion, “WINGS” will not accept additional donations in order to avoid project over-funding. However, if the minimum target amount of 5000 BTC has not been reached during the “WINGS Donation Campaign”, “WINGS” may propose to create another donation round.

I have never seen that before. They said that if goal is not reached, then platform will still be running.

That's why I need a confirmation directly from the devs.

That is indeed part of the backing campaign contract, however, more WINGS cannot be created without the approval of the WINGS DAO. It was put in there mainly to ensure that eventually the foundation goes away (i.e., runs out of money) and things are driven by DAO contracts and the community but we need to get the contracts to a state that complete self-governance and decisions can be made continually iterate and self-improve.

We're going to start with the basics and see how far we can get.

Since the WINGS Foundation does not have funds for the later milestones at this time and has not passed that 5k threshold, it may elect to do those things as separate project DAOs in the future by doing a donation crowdfund via the WINGS Foundation Swiss entity. Or it can propose to do another donation round by asking the DAO to create more WINGS for the foundation.  

The DAO could also choose via a proposal to, for example, route some of the DAO's service fees to the Foundation to hire more developers without the need to create more WINGS.

Or if things go very well (meaning lots of projects launch using the platform) the WINGS Foundation may get additional funding from the WINGS it holds and any service fees it obtains via participating in the forecasting process.  Although we need to check with the legal team exactly how that might work and whether the foundation can appoint some forecasting advisors.

Who knows maybe we can get people like Mary Meeker, Warren Buffett, or Henry Blodget (he's only banned from the securities industry not from crypto!) the living famous stock oracles to help the foundation.

So will the roadmap and the time of token distribution be affected if the 5k threshold isn't reached?

the roadmap is determined by how much funds are received.  right now we are at milestone 1.

Yes but it still doesn't tell the plan with the fund under 5k BTC. I'm afraid both the token distribution and the listing on exchanges may delay because of that.

um no bro, rest assured the tokens need to be distributed to forecast on projects.... we're not here to build some 10 year science project like half of these coins on CMC  Grin
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
As a potential doubter in the early stages of the project and now supporter of your project, why do you have 5000 Bitcoin minimum for this project since the price of bitcoin is currently increasing. What happens if you don't reach the 5000 bitcoin minimum and do you have plans for the project if it doesn't reach it. I am have invested 1 BTC so far and would just like some further clarification. If what I am reading is potentially correct, please correct me if I am wrong, I mistakes too, how long would funding be if you didn't reach a certain threshold or certain amount that you desire to raise?  Huh

- You currently have about $1.42 Million U.S.D for the project, do you have a specific amount of money you wish to have before continuing the project or finishing the funding after a few more rounds and how long would that be?

The collected amount is enough for delivering both a fully working product and launching marketing campaign. Some of the more advanced features that we planned might require additional community support, and Wings will provide the DAO tools allowing the community to decide how it wants to proceed.

As mentioned before, we will publish an updated roadmap after the token campaign is over, once we know exactly the collected amounts and the final project budget.
Glad to see that people are avoiding this scam like the plague.  Roll Eyes  

All of a sudden, there is a need for more "donation" rounds.    Stas, How about you fucking stick to your word and commitment and accept how much "donations" you receive this time around.  Or is that not enough for you you greedy bastard.  Do you plan on conducting the same scam as your buddy Dor Konforty did with AMPs and pump up Wings and hold 2nd, 3rd , 4th ICOs and then dump all your holdings.  

All potential victims need to do is visit the AMPs thread to see the scam that Stas' buddy pulled off.   All of a sudden, there are unforseen delays with AMPs.   I predict the same thing will happen to wings.      

As said before, we sorry for your loss with other projects, but you really should come with your grievances to their own leaders. There is no connection between Wings and Synereo, nor between any of our team members and theirs.

As per your accusations, contrary to Synereo that kept most of tokens after the 1st ICO and which allowed them to do additional rounds, Wings will distribute most of it's tokens to the participants, with the team own tokens locked under vested schedules.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
As a potential doubter in the early stages of the project and now supporter of your project, why do you have 5000 Bitcoin minimum for this project since the price of bitcoin is currently increasing. What happens if you don't reach the 5000 bitcoin minimum and do you have plans for the project if it doesn't reach it. I am have invested 1 BTC so far and would just like some further clarification. If what I am reading is potentially correct, please correct me if I am wrong, I mistakes too, how long would funding be if you didn't reach a certain threshold or certain amount that you desire to raise?  Huh

- You currently have about $1.42 Million U.S.D for the project, do you have a specific amount of money you wish to have before continuing the project or finishing the funding after a few more rounds and how long would that be?
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Wings have the WINGS this project have great potential to fly to the moon. Some big names are getting involved deeply into this project so that I'm quite sure this will be next big thing for sure.
Activity: 428
Merit: 252
Glad to see that people are avoiding this scam like the plague.  Roll Eyes   

All of a sudden, there is a need for more "donation" rounds.    Stas, How about you fucking stick to your word and commitment and accept how much "donations" you receive this time around.  Or is that not enough for you you greedy bastard.  Do you plan on conducting the same scam as your buddy Dor Konforty did with AMPs and pump up Wings and hold 2nd, 3rd , 4th ICOs and then dump all your holdings. 

All potential victims need to do is visit the AMPs thread to see the scam that Stas' buddy pulled off.   All of a sudden, there are unforseen delays with AMPs.   I predict the same thing will happen to wings.       
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Just got a great news . One of the biggest names in computing industry intends to support WINGS in terms of advertisements.

Who?
Activity: 425
Can any devs confirm this rule stated in the TOS?

7.8  Minimum Target Amount

After the “WINGS Donation Campaign” completion, “WINGS” will not accept additional donations in order to avoid project over-funding. However, if the minimum target amount of 5000 BTC has not been reached during the “WINGS Donation Campaign”, “WINGS” may propose to create another donation round.

I have never seen that before. They said that if goal is not reached, then platform will still be running.

That's why I need a confirmation directly from the devs.

That is indeed part of the backing campaign contract, however, more WINGS cannot be created without the approval of the WINGS DAO. It was put in there mainly to ensure that eventually the foundation goes away (i.e., runs out of money) and things are driven by DAO contracts and the community but we need to get the contracts to a state that complete self-governance and decisions can be made continually iterate and self-improve.

We're going to start with the basics and see how far we can get.

Since the WINGS Foundation does not have funds for the later milestones at this time and has not passed that 5k threshold, it may elect to do those things as separate project DAOs in the future by doing a donation crowdfund via the WINGS Foundation Swiss entity. Or it can propose to do another donation round by asking the DAO to create more WINGS for the foundation.  

The DAO could also choose via a proposal to, for example, route some of the DAO's service fees to the Foundation to hire more developers without the need to create more WINGS.

Or if things go very well (meaning lots of projects launch using the platform) the WINGS Foundation may get additional funding from the WINGS it holds and any service fees it obtains via participating in the forecasting process.  Although we need to check with the legal team exactly how that might work and whether the foundation can appoint some forecasting advisors.

Who knows maybe we can get people like Mary Meeker, Warren Buffett, or Henry Blodget (he's only banned from the securities industry not from crypto!) the living famous stock oracles to help the foundation.

So will the roadmap and the time of token distribution be affected if the 5k threshold isn't reached?

the roadmap is determined by how much funds are received.  right now we are at milestone 1.

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Just got a great news . One of the biggest names in computing industry intends to support WINGS in terms of advertisements.

Which and How?

Join the official WINGS slack channel. Get an up to date development and information.
Activity: 742
Merit: 501

Which and How?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
legendary
My eggs are in "pending" now since the beginning of ico. Can I hatch them anyway?

somewhere on the GUI it shows the number of confirmed eggs, those are the ones that you can move over. 
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
My eggs are in "pending" now since the beginning of ico. Can I hatch them anyway?
Activity: 336
Most effective today is to invest by Ether Classic and Ripple. This is 2-3 times more profitable than invest Ethereum or 10 times via Btc.

how can you sure about that? Or its just your prediction

Shit!! Damn it! Why the did it!! I lost my chance to keep max possible wings... Guys why did u showed that allocation calculator for everyone!!? Now everyone can invest in alts because they know they can get several times more wings. F*ck. Now im angry!

Indeed now we know that it is possible to get 2-3x more wings investing via alt coins.
You will be even more angry when u see they have a video guide for it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEE04qwRx4k
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
Is there any deadline to hatch the eggs and what is conversion rate will be applied. Amount for bounties still confusing for me. Is that 25,000,000 or less?

deadline is january 6 just like everything else.

conversion rate will depend on how many other people turn theirs in. there are 1,500,000 wings allocated for eggs bounty conversion, currently about 250,000 eggs have bee hatched.

Hoe much money does wings raise now? It is awesome project, i wish it raise as much as possible
legendary
Is there any deadline to hatch the eggs and what is conversion rate will be applied. Amount for bounties still confusing for me. Is that 25,000,000 or less?

deadline is january 6 just like everything else.

conversion rate will depend on how many other people turn theirs in. there are 1,500,000 wings allocated for eggs bounty conversion, currently about 250,000 eggs have bee hatched.

there are a total of 100 million wings. 75 million for the donations. 1.5 million for eggs, up to 1 million for referrals, the rest for core team, advisors, future team members and foundation use.
legendary
Most effective today is to invest by Ether Classic and Ripple. This is 2-3 times more profitable than invest Ethereum or 10 times via Btc.

how can you sure about that? Or its just your prediction

How To: Using the WINGS Support Campaign Allocation Calculator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEE04qwRx4k&feature=youtu.be
Jump to: