Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 372. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Is this project going to continue if less than 5000BTC?

I think Wings team get some basic things wrong, No signature campaign during ICO funding, using the term donation instead of investment and keep referring to the way Ethereum did their own ICO, there is no two similar projects and people have been scammed and want to protect their investment first before anything

I guess you are a little bit misinformed or did not have time to read the OP . Signature campaign was done in pre-ICO . 4 months running.

I think what he is saying is that why do a pre-ico campaign and decided not to do any during the campaign. How many wings signature badge have you seen on this forum recently compare to Chronobank signature that flood every thread you visit now

Yeah, that was a bad decision. Maybe, they thought people won't remove their signatures in ico period due to referral system.
Wings appears to be more promising than chronobank for short term. But when chronobank launches fully in 3 years it can provide higher profits.
Activity: 588
Merit: 252

I think Wings team get some basic things wrong, No signature campaign during ICO funding, using the term donation instead of investment and keep referring to the way Ethereum did their own ICO, there is no two similar projects and people have been scammed and want to protect their investment first before anything

I guess you are a little bit misinformed or did not have time to read the OP . Signature campaign was done in pre-ICO . 4 months running.

I think what he is saying is that why do a pre-ico campaign and decided not to do any during the campaign. How many wings signature badge have you seen on this forum recently compare to Chronobank signature that flood every thread you visit now
Activity: 425

Yes.

Will the roadmap change if the minimum goal isn't reached?
Activity: 497
Merit: 501
how did chronobank ico gain more funding than wings ? And it is just their first day. I like what wings have to offer more.

It's dodgey for sure. Particularly as i didn't really see any real advertising/campaign for awareness.

I suspect insider knowledge coupled with a few big whales backing the project, which is mostly a negative sign in my mind - centralizing wealth like this is what causes massive price fluctuations when they pump and dump.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Activity: 448
Can anyone please tell me, if in the future Wings will be list on an exchange (like poloniex bittrex etc..)
Crypstsy for sure Grin
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
kcin obazs
Can anyone please tell me, if in the future Wings will be list on an exchange (like poloniex bittrex etc..)
Activity: 336

Yes.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
how did chronobank ico gain more funding than wings ? And it is just their first day. I like what wings have to offer more.

Well it easy - means some whale is on board and bought a lot with bonus to dump after.

Because they got 1400btc purely from VC in AUS.

are u sure? What is the proof?

Look it up bud
Activity: 17
Merit: 0

Well it easy - means some whale is on board and bought a lot with bonus to dump after.

are u sure? What is the proof?

So now some VC has 1400btc+20% share of chrono which means dump right after ico.
Activity: 476

Activity: 13

they have enabled usd deposit for users. that's why they received such a huge amount in less time.

I suggest you don't trust everything u see. Actually u can't invest in fiat. Login and check.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
they have enabled usd deposit for users. that's why they received such a huge amount in less time.
Activity: 39
exciting news the good people at EasyBit (Bitcoin ATMs) have donated their advertising space on their ATMs and receipts to the foundation for the next month.  EasyBit has about 60+ ATMs operating globally.

URL and images should be live soon (next 24 hours)

https://easybitllc.com/atm-locations/

Good job, Wings team!
Activity: 39
Well 1$ for sure is very optimistic. Everything might happen. But I would say 0.5$ is more real price.
I'm also waiting for Bitmain to pump Wings.

How do you think bitmain would pump wings?
Do you know role of bitmain in Wings? Bitmain is just an investor like us who has invested an undisclosed amount (hopefully, high) in Wings ico.

Wings would just get little publicity due to bitmain.

Don't expect too high. I think we should expect 'only' 2x price of ico in January 2017.

Kidding? Someone tell him please how pump is working.

No kidding.

Wings token price pumps  there's more demand for wings token. Bitmain is not buying wings after ico ends, it it buying in ico. So in wouldn't increase the demand that way.
Bitmain's investment would only do a bit publicity of wings , which would increase demand of it small extent.

Now, Tell me what you want to explain me.

No kidding. Just open your eyes man.
I like u are such a pessimist. Don't invest and I will get more wings.  Good for me! My wings already 2x less from day 1.
Guys like Bitmain don't invest if they don't see future for the project. They have a lot of money, they wont invest to have small profit, as well as Guo.
Seems u don't read news carefully. Once Stremio start use wings, price will go even higher!  Wink

He he !
Is expecting  2x a worst case event?

"They won't invest to have small profits" -
2x of investment in a month is a great profit.

I've read the news, prices would surely go up. But not that much.

And if price goes up to $ 1 , almost all Bounty hunters and short term investors would dump their wings tokens.

You don't worry, I'll invest wings.  For me 2x is very good performance in a month. Additionally, I don't invest for short terms. I would rather sell them when my wings are much bigger, after 2-3 years.

Is expecting  2x a worst case event? - yes, worst is 2x, look other ico's. No doubt wings is much better than those ico's.

Bounty hunters and short term investors would dump their wings tokens. - yeah this guys hungry for fast money. But I think real investor will buy all what they will dump and do a favor keeping for long term.

You don't worry, I'll invest wings.  For me 2x is very good performance in a month. Additionally, I don't invest for short terms. I would rather sell them when my wings are much bigger, after 2-3 years. - I'm happy for you  Smiley Well for me 2x good as well, but my expectation is 1$ and at this point I sell 30% of my wings, rest will keep for 1-2 years.
Activity: 560
Well 1$ for sure is very optimistic. Everything might happen. But I would say 0.5$ is more real price.
I'm also waiting for Bitmain to pump Wings.

How do you think bitmain would pump wings?
Do you know role of bitmain in Wings? Bitmain is just an investor like us who has invested an undisclosed amount (hopefully, high) in Wings ico.

Wings would just get little publicity due to bitmain.

Don't expect too high. I think we should expect 'only' 2x price of ico in January 2017.

Kidding? Someone tell him please how pump is working.

No kidding.

Wings token price pumps  there's more demand for wings token. Bitmain is not buying wings after ico ends, it it buying in ico. So in wouldn't increase the demand that way.
Bitmain's investment would only do a bit publicity of wings , which would increase demand of it small extent.

Now, Tell me what you want to explain me.

No kidding. Just open your eyes man.
I like u are such a pessimist. Don't invest and I will get more wings.  Good for me! My wings already 2x less from day 1.
Guys like Bitmain don't invest if they don't see future for the project. They have a lot of money, they wont invest to have small profit, as well as Guo.
Seems u don't read news carefully. Once Stremio start use wings, price will go even higher!  Wink

He he !
Is expecting  2x a worst case event?

"They won't invest to have small profits" -
2x of investment in a month is a great profit.

I've read the news, prices would surely go up. But not that much.

And if price goes up to $ 1 , almost all Bounty hunters and short term investors would dump their wings tokens.

You don't worry, I'll invest wings.  For me 2x is very good performance in a month. Additionally, I don't invest for short terms. I would rather sell them when my wings are much bigger, after 2-3 years.
Jump to: