Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 373. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 100
exciting news the good people at EasyBit (Bitcoin ATMs) have donated their advertising space on their ATMs and receipts to the foundation for the next month.  EasyBit has about 60+ ATMs operating globally.

URL and images should be live soon (next 24 hours)

https://easybitllc.com/atm-locations/

Tell me if I'm wrong. That mean ad campaign will start after ICO ends?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Well 1$ for sure is very optimistic. Everything might happen. But I would say 0.5$ is more real price.
I'm also waiting for Bitmain to pump Wings.

How do you think bitmain would pump wings?
Do you know role of bitmain in Wings? Bitmain is just an investor like us who has invested an undisclosed amount (hopefully, high) in Wings ico.

Wings would just get little publicity due to bitmain.

Don't expect too high. I think we should expect 'only' 2x price of ico in January 2017.

Kidding? Someone tell him please how pump is working.

No kidding.

Wings token price pumps  there's more demand for wings token. Bitmain is not buying wings after ico ends, it it buying in ico. So in wouldn't increase the demand that way.
Bitmain's investment would only do a bit publicity of wings , which would increase demand of it small extent.

Now, Tell me what you want to explain me.

No kidding. Just open your eyes man.
I like u are such a pessimist. Don't invest and I will get more wings.  Good for me! My wings already 2x less from day 1.
Guys like Bitmain don't invest if they don't see future for the project. They have a lot of money, they wont invest to have small profit, as well as Guo.
Seems u don't read news carefully. Once Stremio start use wings, price will go even higher!  Wink

Everyone must do his own research. No need to explain what is pump and dump. But there is a strange thing for me. U are screaming everywhere that wings is a great project (which is true for me) but at the same time, u r saying that u r ok if people will not invest. Kinda strange. Maybe better keep silence then?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Well 1$ for sure is very optimistic. Everything might happen. But I would say 0.5$ is more real price.

Do you know role of bitmain in Wings? Bitmain is just an investor like us who has invested an undisclosed amount (hopefully, high) in Wings ico.

Don't expect too high. I think we should expect 'only' 2x price of ico in January 2017.

No kidding.

Wings token price pumps  there's more demand for wings token. Bitmain is not buying wings after ico ends, it it buying in ico. So in wouldn't increase the demand that way.
Bitmain's investment would only do a bit publicity of wings , which would increase demand of it small extent.

No kidding. Just open your eyes man.
I like u are such a pessimist. Don't invest and I will get more wings.  Good for me! My wings already 2x less from day 1.
Guys like Bitmain don't invest if they don't see future for the project. They have a lot of money, they wont invest to have small profit, as well as Guo.
Seems u don't read news carefully. Once Stremio start use wings, price will go even higher!  Wink

Activity: 560

No kidding.

WINGS got the wonderful support to fly in upcoming days investment will be huge this project is looking most promising and have a great future ahead. Still time to invest into project so many great news about to come out.

Honestly, I don't want people to invest in Wings! More they invest less I get!! I had 4mil wings! Now because of investors my share is only 2mil!! You guys who investing, force me to invest more!  Angry

But it is ok, i'm not greedy)))

Maybe u can share ur wings then?  Smiley
I don't think so, I didn't say I do charity  Wink
Activity: 13
WINGS got the wonderful support to fly in upcoming days investment will be huge this project is looking most promising and have a great future ahead. Still time to invest into project so many great news about to come out.

Honestly, I don't want people to invest in Wings! More they invest less I get!! I had 4mil wings! Now because of investors my share is only 2mil!! You guys who investing, force me to invest more!  Angry

Maybe u can share ur wings then?  Smiley

Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
exciting news the good people at EasyBit (Bitcoin ATMs) have donated their advertising space on their ATMs and receipts to the foundation for the next month.  EasyBit has about 60+ ATMs operating globally.

URL and images should be live soon (next 24 hours)

https://easybitllc.com/atm-locations/

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
I think success of Wings highly depends on success of Iconomi. Let me clear my opinion.

Lately there are a lot of ICOs who are searching for few million $. And as we can see just few projects got 100% amount they were searching for. So it looks money supply for ICOs is sometimes (too) short. As Iconomi will become entry point for new FIAT money it will be able to bring tons of it into crypto. And if they succeed with it then this money will be searching for different investments and one of them will surely be ICOs. And if supply will be way above demand then Wings will profit a lot from it because it will be, in a way, entry point to gather crypto money for projects. So I think Wings and Iconomi are natural partners in crypto and thats why I think they invested into it. And I really hope they both succeed because that could push crypto into new highs

is iconomi buying wings? proof?

I believe ICONOMI invested into the wings ICO, in one of the blog published by ICONOMI made mentioned of Wings but was silent about some details about it

They have no right invest in project and keep silence!
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
I think success of Wings highly depends on success of Iconomi. Let me clear my opinion.

Lately there are a lot of ICOs who are searching for few million $. And as we can see just few projects got 100% amount they were searching for. So it looks money supply for ICOs is sometimes (too) short. As Iconomi will become entry point for new FIAT money it will be able to bring tons of it into crypto. And if they succeed with it then this money will be searching for different investments and one of them will surely be ICOs. And if supply will be way above demand then Wings will profit a lot from it because it will be, in a way, entry point to gather crypto money for projects. So I think Wings and Iconomi are natural partners in crypto and thats why I think they invested into it. And I really hope they both succeed because that could push crypto into new highs

I believe ICONOMI invested into the wings ICO, in one of the blog published by ICONOMI made mentioned of Wings but was silent about some details about it
Hey guys, I'm new here. Could u share please ur opinion about WINGS??  I see some people has big expectations? 

I have already answered u in ur opened topic.

So, did u invest in wings?
Would I suggest project and not invest myself?
Off-course I have invested, as many of others from this topic. And don't ask how much.
Activity: 148
Merit: 100

"Wings" has couple wings which can bring project to the sky. Bitmain and Guo is a very powerful wings  Smiley
1$ per wings for this supporters is nothing, I see 2$ per wing!  Cheesy
If bitmain pump why you now dont buy wings?

Are u sure I don't have wings?  Cheesy
Eat this  Wink

Well, that is pretty much wings. Are you going to hold them or dump?
Activity: 29

What? No.
Why do you think that iconomi buying wings?

Iconomi aim to profit by trading Index and Performance funds. and they will cap the funds so there will be NO "supply above demand". and hence the assumption that Iconomi and Wings are "natural partners" is baseless.

And thank u very much, for explanation. Wings is self-sufficient project.
Activity: 315

What? No.

Iconomi aim to profit by trading Index and Performance funds. and they will cap the funds so there will be NO "supply above demand". and hence the assumption that Iconomi and Wings are "natural partners" is baseless.
Hey guys, I'm new here. Could u share please ur opinion about WINGS??  I see some people has big expectations? 

So, did u invest in wings?

What? No.

Activity: 29
Why you think like that?I hope $1 is not too impossible

Im not saying it is not impossible, but definitely team need to do some huge work for that. Which is really possible for this team since they have such strong supporters, and such project as Stremio.

2x from Wings regular ICO price this coming January is already very big for me. Hopefully that'll happen before the Chinese New Year. Grin Grin Grin

For sure, even 100% 2x profit is good! Most of ICO worth nothing. I have invested in team. I'm sure 2x is worst case, say if 3rd world war begins.  Grin
Jump to: