Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 42. (Read 522761 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
How much Wings to forecast minimum?
I think that you need to have more than 1000 Wings tokens. With fewer wings will not be profitable to predict.

If you have even 500 wings with a successful prediction, this is enough to cover the cost of gas and at the same time to make a profit
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Gonna join that Telegram chat after I finish jotting down this comment – I just wanted to say that I'm a strong believer in WINGS. Many of you know how good this project really is – maybe we can spread the word, as a community?
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
I think that you need to have more than 1000 Wings tokens. With fewer wings will not be profitable to predict.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Available reward for the forecasting of LATIUM

Result of fundraising 6191.6 ETH
Total number reward: 1600000 LATX
The number of forecasters: 381
The number of forecasters who received awards: 43
Maximum reward: 247727 LATX
Minimum reward: 73 LATX

Nothing for me again
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

No news about the payout on Twitter I mostly check that account for further news and updates. Now I'm checking account there to let know what is status of my forecast. I like this platform that have really wonderful system to predict always risk free it doesn't what will be the final result.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
I think it's 100+ Wings. You shouldn't bother forecasting with less than 1k Wings, You might waste ETH on gas and rewards might not be enough to cover the fees.

How about CDT? I read people got a lot
Yeah they did, But the price of CDT is really low right now. Hopefully price increases in future.. It will help my portfolio look nicer.  Wink
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Dont forget to vote for Wings, we have a chance to get our token traded on Ethfinex !!
Check the twitter link:
https://twitter.com/ethfinex/status/995299235254947845?s=20
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
What and when will be the next payout? I've heard that the Hacken ready to fill the contract address Wink
ARCONA sales closes in 2 hours, and this forecast is already on the beta, we may be pleasantly surprised. Let's see how quickly this forecast will make payment.
Probably we will get the tokens immediately after arcona team unlock the contract. I dont know their tokens will be distributed to investors right after ICO ?
Activity: 381
Merit: 101

I heard that news about them will be at the Consensus conference, they are on the list of tokens that can grow well
Activity: 420
Merit: 25
What and when will be the next payout? I've heard that the Hacken ready to fill the contract address Wink
ARCONA sales closes in 2 hours, and this forecast is already on the beta, we may be pleasantly surprised. Let's see how quickly this forecast will make payment.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001
Does anyonne know how to get WINGS test tokens on wings testnet site? Is expertimental.wings.ai still working?
there is no need for testnet anymore because beta is released. to test you can visit beta site, but you will have to buy at least 1 token, nevertheless experimental.wings.ai still works for me no longer works
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Does anyonne know how to get WINGS test tokens on wings testnet site? Is expertimental.wings.ai still working?
The point is to guess almost exactly the forecast for receive a decent reward.. if not, probably you will receive a big 0 reward.. Just look at your account.. we did how many forecast? like 40, 50 in total? We already receive less than 10 reward.. and personally i just see that 80% of them are zero.
If they want more forecaster, they need to change the algorithm again.. and more important, they really need to pay something cause we are waiting since 1 year...

Yes, but i was very off many times
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
The point is to guess almost exactly the forecast for receive a decent reward.. if not, probably you will receive a big 0 reward.. Just look at your account.. we did how many forecast? like 40, 50 in total? We already receive less than 10 reward.. and personally i just see that 80% of them are zero.
If they want more forecaster, they need to change the algorithm again.. and more important, they really need to pay something cause we are waiting since 1 year...
Yes, Coindash was a very good reward for many. The ADX project was also an excellent reward for those who waited for the growth of the token. For me, the best reward was for the Qvolta project. With this project, I completely recouped my Wings tokens.
this is because you probably turned out to be close to exact amount of funds, any project can be successful and recoup all the wings, if you guessed with forecast

well that was quite a good guess then. I did forecast a few projects but it didn't work out with every browser and it was a little bit frustrating with the rewards too. Its a very good idea and really helps the projects to have some advertising as well, but I doubt it is highly profitable without very large funds, mainly from the initial ico

Many forecasts were off, probably because od that. I saw that in many projects lately
Activity: 17

Dependa how much you pay for transaction. If you earn more than you pay than you are safe
Activity: 26
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
Yes, Coindash was a very good reward for many. The ADX project was also an excellent reward for those who waited for the growth of the token. For me, the best reward was for the Qvolta project. With this project, I completely recouped my Wings tokens.
this is because you probably turned out to be close to exact amount of funds, any project can be successful and recoup all the wings, if you guessed with forecast

well that was quite a good guess then. I did forecast a few projects but it didn't work out with every browser and it was a little bit frustrating with the rewards too. Its a very good idea and really helps the projects to have some advertising as well, but I doubt it is highly profitable without very large funds, mainly from the initial ico
Pages:
Jump to: