Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 39. (Read 522761 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 19
The best way to predict the future is to invent it
there is a new forecast! COTI
know nothing about it but at least we have something to do Cheesy
and their reward is only 0.33% COTI sold

Wow this reward very low. Before this was more. I think more then 1.5%

Yes it is lower than usual. But it seems to be a strong project that will reach their 30 mln hardcap and has good potential to grow. If they reach hardcap it is $99,000 which isn't too bad, especially if token value multiplies over time.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0

Wow this reward very low. Before this was more. I think more then 1.5%
Activity: 910
Merit: 263

is that not low (0.33%) compared to a lot of other forecasted projects?
Yeah it is low reward compared to most of the forecast, But I think COTI will multiply over time.. If you're unhappy with the rewards you may not participate in forecasting or flag it if you like, It's up to you! I'll do the forecasting.  Wink
Since there are still few projects on the platform, it is worth participating in all the projections. I hope that in the future there will be a lot of projects at the same time. We will have to choose where to participate in the form of a forecaster.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
good volume WINGS on the exchange. Cool Cheesy. May be somebody know about this token... Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012

Yeah it is low reward compared to most of the forecast, But I think COTI will multiply over time.. If you're unhappy with the rewards you may not participate in forecasting or flag it if you like, It's up to you! I'll do the forecasting.  Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 102

Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Wings is suffering since beta there wasn't many forecast. And it was made to get multiple forecasts at once :s
Maybe go back to alpha version ? Cheesy
With great pleasure, I liked the alpha more than the beta. This is due to the small number of predictions, and the eternal blocking of tokens. I want to be able to unlock tokens at any time, and not lose my forecasts for projects.

That is not a perfect time for crypto from last few months that is the reason we have small numbers of project since beta. I don't think this situation will remain like this when situation will turned back into the favor of this ecosystem we will have a lot of project like before so have patience.

That is true, it is not best time for crypto but there is still so many projects running their ICOs.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Wings is suffering since beta there wasn't many forecast. And it was made to get multiple forecasts at once :s
With great pleasure, I liked the alpha more than the beta. This is due to the small number of predictions, and the eternal blocking of tokens. I want to be able to unlock tokens at any time, and not lose my forecasts for projects.

That is not a perfect time for crypto from last few months that is the reason we have small numbers of project since beta. I don't think this situation will remain like this when situation will turned back into the favor of this ecosystem we will have a lot of project like before so have patience.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 581
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
I know some early forecasters in pre-beta are demotivated because of the delay and backlog in reward payments. Here's an update from the team on Telegram on the processing of reward contracts on pre-beta:

Some time ago Wings team hired an extra developer to work on the reward contract. Right now they are finishing 1-2 reward contracts every week. But we are still dependent on the projects to transfer the reward tokens into the  contract after it is finished. A Wings team member confirmed that they expect (not promise!) to finish all reward contracts from pre-beta by the end of the summer!

If you want to stay updated on the latest news and developments, the best way will be to join Wings Telegram at https://t.me/wingschat or follow them on Twitter: https://twitter.com/wingsplatform
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Do you know who on the WINGS team would be best to speak with regarding strategic partnerships with other blockchain companies?

Wings personnel are the most approachable. You can get in contact with Dominik or Stas in wings telegram channel . They will certainly give you attention and discussion about the platform and what advantage wings will do to your prospective project.
I don’t understand Wings. Is it for investing in ICOs? Or for these DAOs being created on the wings platform?

Here is an article that explains a lot. A bit old but should give you a good idea what Wings is about.

https://medium.com/@VerthagOG/wings-investment-review-f56b0182d4d3
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
I don’t understand Wings. Is it for investing in ICOs? Or for these DAOs being created on the wings platform?
Activity: 812
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Many people think that with the beta there will be many forecast, but i think the opposite.. more time passes, less ICO there will be ( cause regulation, cause scams, cause no real product and just ico for speculate/make money).
There will be really few icos, and how many of them will choose wings for advertisement? The future of icos will be just pre-sales or private sales imho.
Everything can be in the future. Now, due to the fact that the market is falling, very few projects go to the ICO. Those companies that go to the ICO, collect little money. When the market flies up, the number of ICO will increase. The number of forecasts will increase.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

Simple and easy to use, especially for such people as me  Grin
I participated in INS prediction and got 0 reward  Cheesy

It is depend on various factor to get reward how accurate it was and what is our knowledge to depth of that ICO. But to be honest that reward amount very huge so keep trying your luck and do little research before make any forecast maybe next time you get rewarded so big.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
I already participated in some forecasts (5-6 projects). Where to see the reward for my predictions in Wings interface?
There are no new projects for forecasting for last time...
To find out what awards were distributed, this is to go to the alpha version of the Wings platform in your personal account. Go to the wallet section and open the selection of coins. A list of those coins on which payments were made on the alpha will be offered.
Hm, thanks... But I see only 2 sections in my profile:

Can anybody help me with my question? I created ticket in Wings Support system, but they still didn`t respond me

You have to click on the same project where you made forecast to find the reward amount. This won't appear under your profile section that is why you are confused to see where to find this amount.
Thx for description, bro!

Do we have any resource which notify wings forecasters about distributed rewards on WINGS platform? Or some Telegram group at least?
I'm maintaining a list here (cryptobegin.website) feel free to check it out! It only contains pre-beta rewards information though, I'm thinking of making different page for rewards paid in beta.
Simple and easy to use, especially for such people as me  Grin
I participated in INS prediction and got 0 reward  Cheesy
Activity: 1358
Merit: 581
Do you know who on the WINGS team would be best to speak with regarding strategic partnerships with other blockchain companies?
On the forum will long wait for a response. You'd better go to the official group in telegram t.me/wingschat there is always someone from the team. They will guide you to the right people.
Activity: 621
Pages:
Jump to: