Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 40. (Read 522761 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

Do we have any resource which notify wings forecasters about distributed rewards on WINGS platform? Or some Telegram group at least?

In Wings Tegelgram group you will be the 1st to hear all news about rewards and new forecasts.

https://t.me/wingschat

Is there some kind of just announcement channel on Telegram too concerning the forecasts? Would be glad to have this since a lot of messages burry important updates. Or are they shared on twitter regularly ?

is there any kind of summary or something like that to see how high the average reward per forcasted wings was ? I heard a lot of people earned quite good, but other are saying that its not worth below 5k for example

They use Twitter too about new addition of any project for price discovery event. Agreed it is hard to find this on Telegram but they pinned the message to make it visible for everyone. In INS reward distribution it was around $1M as prize money for people who made the correct or close to the target.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

Do we have any resource which notify wings forecasters about distributed rewards on WINGS platform? Or some Telegram group at least?

In Wings Tegelgram group you will be the 1st to hear all news about rewards and new forecasts.

Is there some kind of just announcement channel on Telegram too concerning the forecasts? Would be glad to have this since a lot of messages burry important updates. Or are they shared on twitter regularly ?

is there any kind of summary or something like that to see how high the average reward per forcasted wings was ? I heard a lot of people earned quite good, but other are saying that its not worth below 5k for example
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
I already participated in some forecasts (5-6 projects). Where to see the reward for my predictions in Wings interface?
There are no new projects for forecasting for last time...
To find out what awards were distributed, this is to go to the alpha version of the Wings platform in your personal account. Go to the wallet section and open the selection of coins. A list of those coins on which payments were made on the alpha will be offered.
Hm, thanks... But I see only 2 sections in my profile:

Can anybody help me with my question? I created ticket in Wings Support system, but they still didn`t respond me

You have to click on the same project where you made forecast to find the reward amount. This won't appear under your profile section that is why you are confused to see where to find this amount.
Thx for description, bro!

I'm maintaining a list here (cryptobegin.website) feel free to check it out! It only contains pre-beta rewards information though, I'm thinking of making different page for rewards paid in beta.
Activity: 68
Merit: 19
The best way to predict the future is to invent it

Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
I already participated in some forecasts (5-6 projects). Where to see the reward for my predictions in Wings interface?
To find out what awards were distributed, this is to go to the alpha version of the Wings platform in your personal account. Go to the wallet section and open the selection of coins. A list of those coins on which payments were made on the alpha will be offered.

Can anybody help me with my question? I created ticket in Wings Support system, but they still didn`t respond me

You have to click on the same project where you made forecast to find the reward amount. This won't appear under your profile section that is why you are confused to see where to find this amount.
Thx for description, bro!

Activity: 420
Merit: 25
What strange candles were today at Bittrex. What do you think this could mean? Either the big player went into the project, or someone made a mistake, bought it and immediately sold it. In any case, the price of wings even now looks very attractive. Hope, we will see positive at this project soon.
Looks like a bug that someone wanted to sell, but accidentally bought and then quickly sold. Many sell in the hope to buy cheaper. May see the price ICO.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
Many people think that with the beta there will be many forecast, but i think the opposite.. more time passes, less ICO there will be ( cause regulation, cause scams, cause no real product and just ico for speculate/make money).
There will be really few icos, and how many of them will choose wings for advertisement? The future of icos will be just pre-sales or private sales imho.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251

Activity: 742
Merit: 257
And we go again.
What strange candles were today at Bittrex. What do you think this could mean? Either the big player went into the project, or someone made a mistake, bought it and immediately sold it. In any case, the price of wings even now looks very attractive. Hope, we will see positive at this project soon.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
it's true that we lack of forecast these days Sad I hope whiterabbit and O.S University initial fails won't be a problem for future projects..
any reward incomming ?
LET IT PLAY Project canceled. You can claim your reward, they divided 5000 wings from the entrance fee between forecasters. I thought on the beta will be a lot of projects, but for some reason they are almost there.

It seems they will compensate with fixed amount of 15.67 WINGS I see so many people already claimed and getting the same amount as reward for this prediction. I hope in future more projects will be available for forecasts.

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581
it's true that we lack of forecast these days Sad I hope whiterabbit and O.S University initial fails won't be a problem for future projects..
any reward incomming ?
LET IT PLAY Project canceled. You can claim your reward, they divided 5000 wings from the entrance fee between forecasters. I thought on the beta will be a lot of projects, but for some reason they are almost there.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
wow ) today i was very surprised when i am saw wings reward for forecast ) Than i asked in telegram  - that was kind of "soothing gift". Thanks anyway
Did you get the Wings token for the Universe forecast or the White Rabbit? This is a really nice bonus. Now companies will be more responsible when creating forecasts on the platform.
I think he got reward from forecast made on alpha software, Because OS forecast was canceled and WhiteRabbit token sale is on the pause.
And for what reasons White Rabbit has suspended sales? Is it that our forecasts are cancelled or simply extended?
Token sale is being conducted in Liechtenstein. Liechtenstein FMA Notified white rabbit that the check of the utility token is not yet complete and recommended to suspend sales. Sales are suspended for legal reasons

Are they going to continue with it later?
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
any reward incomming ?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

If you are asking about beta version than there is nothing get completed all are into active status. All old forecasts are on the alpha platform so you should to login there to see the status of your predictions result link is given below.

https://alpha.wings.ai/
Activity: 700
Merit: 280
wow ) today i was very surprised when i am saw wings reward for forecast ) Than i asked in telegram  - that was kind of "soothing gift". Thanks anyway
Did you get the Wings token for the Universe forecast or the White Rabbit? This is a really nice bonus. Now companies will be more responsible when creating forecasts on the platform.
I think he got reward from forecast made on alpha software, Because OS forecast was canceled and WhiteRabbit token sale is on the pause.
And for what reasons White Rabbit has suspended sales? Is it that our forecasts are cancelled or simply extended?
Token sale is being conducted in Liechtenstein. Liechtenstein FMA Notified white rabbit that the check of the utility token is not yet complete and recommended to suspend sales. Sales are suspended for legal reasons
Activity: 420
Merit: 25
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

Lately they made distributed rewards for LATX maybe this guy is telling about this gift. Only few made predict close to the target and got paid with big amount. I also can confirm there is no rewards distribution on beta platform instead of people got compensate from OS and WhiteRabbit.
Pages:
Jump to: