Pages:
Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 41. (Read 522761 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
wow ) today i was very surprised when i am saw wings reward for forecast ) Than i asked in telegram  - that was kind of "soothing gift". Thanks anyway
Did you get the Wings token for the Universe forecast or the White Rabbit? This is a really nice bonus. Now companies will be more responsible when creating forecasts on the platform.
I think he got reward from forecast made on alpha software, Because OS forecast was canceled and WhiteRabbit token sale is on the pause.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
After a series of forecasting crowdfunds, all we have to do is wait for the results of respective crowdfunding to be finished. Just as curious as anyone on this community as to what are the next projects to be forecasted .
Arcona promised to make payments for the forecast during the week, and this is good. There are no new forecasts, but I really want to see at least a few a week.

payement for Arcona would be nice, even if I expect 0 for this as a lot of ppl were really close !
median forecast was 7000ETH and ICO result arround 7200ETH so many people should receive something
I am especially happy because I have predicted the exact result. But most of all I'm waiting for the price to rise, as I have invested in WINGS 20 bitcoins at a price more than now.
You did not recoup your investments in the Wings token with the help of awards? One forecast can fully recoup investments. I did so with one award, so I no longer think about the price of the Wings token.
p.s. But of course I want the price of the token to grow.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
After a series of forecasting crowdfunds, all we have to do is wait for the results of respective crowdfunding to be finished. Just as curious as anyone on this community as to what are the next projects to be forecasted .
Arcona promised to make payments for the forecast during the week, and this is good. There are no new forecasts, but I really want to see at least a few a week.

payement for Arcona would be nice, even if I expect 0 for this as a lot of ppl were really close !
median forecast was 7000ETH and ICO result arround 7200ETH so many people should receive something

Looks like I'll be missing this one as well with forcast not being in range but good to see projects being paid out
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Awesome project!  Do you know who on the WINGS team would be best to speak with regarding strategic partnerships with other blockchain companies? Thanks!
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Very promising and interesting project. I joined the Telegram chat room because I know and believe in WINGS. I participated in many votes, everything works fine.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
wow ) today i was very surprised when i am saw wings reward for forecast ) Than i asked in telegram  - that was kind of "soothing gift". Thanks anyway
Did you get the Wings token for the Universe forecast or the White Rabbit? This is a really nice bonus. Now companies will be more responsible when creating forecasts on the platform.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

I am especially happy because I have predicted the exact result. But most of all I'm waiting for the price to rise, as I have invested in WINGS 20 bitcoins at a price more than now.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581
legendary
No one knows which forecast is going to be live next, It completely depends upon the ICO project if they want to use Wings platform or not.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Activity: 700
Merit: 280
wow on Latium I was expecting some reward as I forecasted 40k ETH but nothing also !
very weird It was close (my forecast arround 13M$  ;  median arround 8M$  and they raised 14M$ ..)
there were so many ppl closer than me ?
In this project, we did not forecast all the raised money, but only money raised on the main sale. A correct prediction 6191.6 ETH. You just inattentively read question on forecasting
legendary
wow on Latium I was expecting some reward as I forecasted 40k ETH but nothing also !
very weird It was close (my forecast arround 13M$  ;  median arround 8M$  and they raised 14M$ ..)
Available reward for the forecasting of LATIUM

Result of fundraising 6191.6 ETH
Total number reward: 1600000 LATX
The number of forecasters: 381
The number of forecasters who received awards: 43
Maximum reward: 247727 LATX
Minimum reward: 73 LATX

You were way off, Many have been way off on Latium. I didn't receive nothing, My forecast was even higher don't know what was I thinking back then lol.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 1526
Me too, i received nothing with LATX reward, but i'm not surprised anymore about no rewards from Wings forecasts... I also gave up with all the new forecastings cause it really doesn't worth cause the fees, the time spent and obviously does not worth to own a tokens that has actually no real value ( obviously IMHO, you can disagree with me). Many people left the project, so you guys that are still there, will have more reward, so don't surrender Cheesy

It depend on our knowledge how deeply we observe the potential of any project so if we are lucky enough than it come into our favor. I think we never give up in future we could be next lucky winner who will get big reward although we lost only gas fee during this event and our tokens remain safe.
Activity: 224
Merit: 9
Me too, i received nothing with LATX reward, but i'm not surprised anymore about no rewards from Wings forecasts... I also gave up with all the new forecastings cause it really doesn't worth cause the fees, the time spent and obviously does not worth to own a tokens that has actually no real value ( obviously IMHO, you can disagree with me). Many people left the project, so you guys that are still there, will have more reward, so don't surrender Cheesy
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Anybody find list od best forecasters?
Activity: 700
Merit: 280
How much Wings to forecast minimum?
I think that you need to have more than 1000 Wings tokens. With fewer wings will not be profitable to predict.

If you have even 500 wings with a successful prediction, this is enough to cover the cost of gas and at the same time to make a profit
It takes a lot of luck. You need to very accurately guess the results of the training camp. But as practice shows, this happens very rarely
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
Available reward for the forecasting of LATIUM

Result of fundraising 6191.6 ETH
Total number reward: 1600000 LATX
The number of forecasters: 381
The number of forecasters who received awards: 43
Maximum reward: 247727 LATX
Minimum reward: 73 LATX

Nothing for me again

No official announcement from wings about this reward, but i checked the site and LATX rewards is available if you "won" some of them.
Obviously my reward is again a big zero, but i'm not surprised anymore..after all only 10% of all people received rewards, and probably most of them can't even rapay fees.
Pages:
Jump to: