Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 444. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 425
Merit: 250
My eggs are still in pending...

Just wait for it until the 7th of August . Devs are busy waiting for .....

ok thx
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
There is got to be EGGS somewhere.....
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Just wait for it until the 7th of August . Devs are busy waiting for .....
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
U need do this fast cause ether will burn soon. Very soon
Activity: 425
I have 80 eggs.How what i useing?

Keep it and try to have an Ethereum wallet. Once Wings platform goes online, you can exchange it with Wing Token via Ethereum smart contracts.
Activity: 532
BTC. ETC. EOS
So my question is:

What do we do about the linked Eth address?

Is my original Eth address now the Eth Classic? Or did addresses switch over?   Or even better... what if original eth crashes to death and the Classic raises supreme? what then? 

I think eth should just die and make room for others like these wings i want so badly.

yeah..ETHER!! crash and burn!!!!!!! lol!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 980
I have 80 eggs.How what i useing?
Activity: 476
When will begin distribution? I hope there is clarity.

the most logical answer is after the ICO ofcourse
legendary
Activity: 1162
When will begin distribution? I hope there is clarity.
has ICO started yet?

Not yet, we are still hunting eggs  Grin
eggs in c-cex  rate satosi :3
Not that Eggs . Wings egg has a binding smart contract with Ethereum that whenever Wings platform is ready we can easily exchange the eggs  into Wings token to be used in platform .
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
has ICO started yet?

Which one has more value, Wings token or egg
Activity: 434
Bountie- Do You Have Game?
has ICO started yet?

So my question is:

Is my original Eth address now the Eth Classic? Or did addresses switch over?   Or even better... what if original eth crashes to death and the Classic raises supreme? what then? 

I think eth should just die and make room for others like these wings i want so badly.

i think you are thinking too far beyond imagination
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
So my question is:

up to 3 badges now!  I believe whitepaper is coming up soon.  I haven't seen a concrete date anywhere though.

Great collect more eggs and you'll earn cool badges. Plus hopefully you are correct with regards to whitepaper now that Ethereum released its hard fork.

hai jwiz... any info when we can start submitting signature bounty claim for july? can't wait to add another badge to the collections.. hahaha  Grin

hi wings.ai already mentioned the submission procedure. But to be sure we can submit it between the 28th and 3rd of succeeding month. ( July 28,2016 to August 3, 2016) Pick your date Smiley Now take a load of these badges

cool.. thanks u.
up to 3 badges now!  I believe whitepaper is coming up soon.  I haven't seen a concrete date anywhere though.

Great collect more eggs and you'll earn cool badges. Plus hopefully you are correct with regards to whitepaper now that Ethereum released its hard fork.

hai jwiz... any info when we can start submitting signature bounty claim for july? can't wait to add another badge to the collections.. hahaha  Grin

hi wings.ai already mentioned the submission procedure. But to be sure we can submit it between the 28th and 3rd of succeeding month. ( July 28,2016 to August 3, 2016) Pick your date Smiley Now take a load of these badges

up to 3 badges now!  I believe whitepaper is coming up soon.  I haven't seen a concrete date anywhere though.

Activity: 810
Merit: 500
https://ironx.io IRONX
up to 3 badges now!  I believe whitepaper is coming up soon.  I haven't seen a concrete date anywhere though.
Jump to: