Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 450. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
to prepare a white paper they are very take a long time.they've been taking lessons from the DAO case,I am sure everything will be perfect later,just patient
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002
  Either it's very late at night, or my brain isn't working correctly, or quite possibly a combination of both. The ANN seems to be, well...I guess the word I'm looking for is "busy". Is there a run through somewhere like a "Wings for dummies" perhaps?
  Granted, from what I'm able to comprehend so far, the platform looks promising, as well as interesting. I have followed/liked, etc. on all the social engines, and after a bit of much needed sleep I will read it all from the beginning again. For now, good luck, and here's to prosperous egg hunting.

The Wings team are working on a DAO platform that will allow users to create a number of DAOs themselves with little or no effort. The way I see it, they are creating a platform for creating and managing DAOs for everyone. But with great powers comes great responsibility, if the users are creating DAOs the team must ensure that the platform is stable and secure.

I don't think that they are restricting the DAOs in some manner, but we won't know until the Whitepapers are released I guess. The DAOhub fiasco has shown that security is paramount so that's where I think they are focussing their efforts.

They are planning a large social aspect to the Wings platform, where users create DAOs and the ones who support the platform get dividends from all newly released DAOs. The platform will have a community feature where users gain reputation and can earn interest if other users follow said user. In essence, they are looking to support a great community along side the technical aspects of the Wings DAO platform.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
If anyone interested in Wings would like to have some Eggs bounty, you must have a great E as in effort to get and earn it. No amount of BTC yet to have it redeemed. It's pure EFFORT. So have some effort and you'll be greatly rewarded.

Besides @wings.ai is there someone who is in change of the website and git repository? I've made a pull request but as I am new to github I am not sure if I have done things correctly.

it is important also to have a github account of your own . If you have an account then I'll pm you the procedure.

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
  Either it's very late at night, or my brain isn't working correctly, or quite possibly a combination of both. The ANN seems to be, well...I guess the word I'm looking for is "busy". Is there a run through somewhere like a "Wings for dummies" perhaps?
  Granted, from what I'm able to comprehend so far, the platform looks promising, as well as interesting. I have followed/liked, etc. on all the social engines, and after a bit of much needed sleep I will read it all from the beginning again. For now, good luck, and here's to prosperous egg hunting.
legendary
If anyone interested in Wings would like to have some Eggs bounty, you must have a great E as in effort to get and earn it. No amount of BTC yet to have it redeemed. It's pure EFFORT. So have some effort and you'll be greatly rewarded.

Besides @wings.ai is there someone who is in change of the website and git repository? I've made a pull request but as I am new to github I am not sure if I have done things correctly.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
We are all hunting eggs Cheesy

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Interested!
BTW ...when the ICO will open?

soon to start.. lets hunt more egg for now  Cheesy
Activity: 778
Merit: 100
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
ok keep watching  Roll Eyes ...
Activity: 620
Interested!
BTW ...when the ICO will open?
So, there is no any tentative date for the ICO..Or they are waiting for the ETH fork, to see the outcome

Sorry to sound like a broken record CoinManiac but your guess is as good as anyone's. There has been very little official announcements from the team after the whole theDAO mess, my guess is that the team is pushing all previous plans ahead until they have a stable platform that can't be abused in the same manners. Remember that anybody and their dog are going to be building DAOs left and right, so the base platform needs to be 110% rock solid or else it falls down like a house of cards.

Correct, wings team has seen the vulnerability of theDAO so they need to be super extra careful in designing wings. ROCK-SOLID BABY....
legendary
So, there is no any tentative date for the ICO..Or they are waiting for the ETH fork, to see the outcome

Sorry to sound like a broken record CoinManiac but your guess is as good as anyone's. There has been very little official announcements from the team after the whole theDAO mess, my guess is that the team is pushing all previous plans ahead until they have a stable platform that can't be abused in the same manners. Remember that anybody and their dog are going to be building DAOs left and right, so the base platform needs to be 110% rock solid or else it falls down like a house of cards.
Activity: 612
Merit: 500
Activity: 182
im still waiting for this tentative crowdsale date...

is it still in the plan?

It seems the team have been listening to the community sentiment and are taking their time in organising the ICO.  This is good for all of us.  We don't want a repeat of the Slock.it DAO disaster.  Right now they are working on the specific details of how to make sure that they learn from that DAO's problems.  It is also useful to help build up demand.

Yes this time, it has to be success  Grin

Definitely!
Activity: 476

is it still in the plan?

It seems the team have been listening to the community sentiment and are taking their time in organising the ICO.  This is good for all of us.  We don't want a repeat of the Slock.it DAO disaster.  Right now they are working on the specific details of how to make sure that they learn from that DAO's problems.  It is also useful to help build up demand.

Yes this time, it has to be success  Grin
legendary
Activity: 952

is it still in the plan?

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

is it still in the plan?
Activity: 778
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
https://twitter.com/wingsplatform/status/752628525761527808

Wings Core Dev and ChainLab Co-founder, Stas Oskin speaking at AI Chatbots Israel on July 11th in Tel-Aviv, Israel

Interesting to see an outdoor open air presentation. Must be nice weather if everyone is outside Wink

Very interesting
Look Very good  Roll Eyes
Activity: 182
Is there some update on the ICO start. If I remember correctly it is scheduled after August. Am I right?
Activity: 308
Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...
Joined the social bounty campaign on the site, hope you guys can add more tasks soon.  Smiley
Jump to: