Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 449. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
How many eggs are still available and for what?

There are plenty of eggs available for almost all bounties. Those that are not available are translations that have already been made, but other than that I think you can get started right away and go hunting! Start by signing up for the newsletter if you like, feel free to use the link in my signature Wink

this is mostly correct, except that the newletter referral bounty is no longer active as it was maxed out and we decided not to extend it due to the 5000+ fake emails we got.

and now we have some guy in china robo submitting fake articles (we will implement captcha soon) ... people will try anything for some eggs  Roll Eyes

Wow even articles can be faked? How is that so? I mean it was written by original author narrating experiences and stocked knowledge of the subject . The passion of writing cannot be equal to that of the author's , the way he or she compose an article.
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Glad I got on the train early... Got a bunch of these eggs, but I want a crowdsale
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules

There are plenty of eggs available for almost all bounties. Those that are not available are translations that have already been made, but other than that I think you can get started right away and go hunting! Start by signing up for the newsletter if you like, feel free to use the link in my signature Wink

this is mostly correct, except that the newletter referral bounty is no longer active as it was maxed out and we decided not to extend it due to the 5000+ fake emails we got.

and now we have some guy in china robo submitting fake articles (we will implement captcha soon) ... people will try anything for some eggs  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules

i'm going to provide a blog update over the weekend on this. working on it now
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
If The DAO hard fork goes through on the 20th then there will be a lot free ether floating around afterwards.  The price is likely to fall a lot under that sell pressure so I suspect the smarter holders will be looking to reinvest that ether to at least try and recoup some of the lost price.  That will be a big opportunity for Wings.

Success of wings will not depend on the DAO. It depends on the progress of wings development.

But if idea of Dao not works then it is worthless. What can make the contracts in DAO work? You need certainly good contract prpgramming.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
How do the retweet bounty work?

follow first the @wingsplatform twitter account . each time it tweets an event, article or news just like and retweet it. After ICO it will be calculated for corresponding reward.

Thanks, I've done that I just want to confirm the procedure. Waiting for wings to fly

follow first the @wingsplatform twitter account . each time it tweets an event, article or news just like and retweet it. After ICO it will be calculated for corresponding reward.

Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
If The DAO hard fork goes through on the 20th then there will be a lot free ether floating around afterwards.  The price is likely to fall a lot under that sell pressure so I suspect the smarter holders will be looking to reinvest that ether to at least try and recoup some of the lost price.  That will be a big opportunity for Wings.

Success of wings will not depend on the DAO. It depends on the progress of wings development.
legendary

That was my intention once my ether is returned, and I believe that you are spot on for many others as well! Wink
legendary
why do bounty eggs still say pending

There were lots of attempts to use multiple accounts to gain extra egg bounties for twitter/facebook/email subscription etc. I think the devs have chosen not to payout until later when they can go through all applications and remove the dupes and bogus requests (eg attempts to double dip).
legendary
Activity: 952
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need
why do bounty eggs still say pending
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Just a question about the eggs bounties. If I calculate correctly there are about 350000 Eggs to distribute. It appears that some of the bounties are already finished. Can someone give correct numbers how many eggs are still to be distributed?
Hunt more eggs and bounties will be great but it is limited . So grab your eggs as soon as possible . Participate in all bounty activities Wings are hosting.

Done as many as possible.  Can't wait til you guys get beyond the bounty phase.

Just reserve your btc and when the moment that dev announce it start to accept funding you are ready.
Activity: 810
https://ironx.io IRONX
Hunt more eggs and bounties will be great but it is limited . So grab your eggs as soon as possible . Participate in all bounty activities Wings are hosting.

Done as many as possible.  Can't wait til you guys get beyond the bounty phase.
Jump to: