Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 452. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
https://twitter.com/wingsplatform/status/752668543435599872

Community Article: Wings Platform's Egg-Citing Bounty System

Activity: 190
Merit: 100
How to claim facebook bounty? I already connected my fb and liked wings's fp but still nothing. does it still not available right now?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Will there be a fixed number of tokens for sale or will it be like The Dao? I hope its not like The Dao because there were just too many coins created and that didn't go well at launch. Maybe only issue like 50 million tokens or have a funding cap amount.  Smiley

there will be a cap on the number of coins.

YES!!! Thank you!!!  Cheesy
So glad the number of Wings tokens is fixed  Cheesy

Where did it say that?
I got answer to that question some pages back but Wings Devs told me there will be a fixed amount.  Smiley
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Wings ICO has started?
What price per wings dao currently?

How about collect some eggs in the meantime? The campaign is still ongoing.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Wings ICO has started?

soon but not now
Activity: 1080
Wings ICO has started?
dev still developing
join https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@wingschat for more infoo
Activity: 518
Wings ICO has started?
legendary
Activity: 952
So glad the number of Wings tokens is fixed  Cheesy

Where did it say that?

Number of tokens ? So how many tokens will be issued?
Looks like a good project. Only issue is that it is not clear if 1 egg will be traded for 1 wings token. Nor can I see how many wings token there will be. So at this stage it is impossible to put an estimated value on the bounty - if there are a trillion wings tokens then 100 eggs may not be so great

i think the bounty is just some appreciations to those who voluntary to contribute... it should not be measure by value.
Activity: 266
Looks like a good project. Only issue is that it is not clear if 1 egg will be traded for 1 wings token. Nor can I see how many wings token there will be. So at this stage it is impossible to put an estimated value on the bounty - if there are a trillion wings tokens then 100 eggs may not be so great
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I am hoping with bitcoin's block reward is only now 12.5 and the DAO has been forked to address the hacking issue, dev can really concentrate on Wings project. Definitely on my opinion during ICO's it will accept ethereum for the incubation of eggs to wings and bitcoins.

when the ico starting?
I think it is good time to started, because the block halving is already completed.

if u read few pages before... the dev team is preparing an academic level whitepaper.
happy halving day btw  Grin

I think we should also get an idea about the value of one egg. Otherwise it is not so attractive to make an effort to promote wings. Any proposition devs?
I am hoping with bitcoin's block reward is only now 12.5 and the DAO has been forked to address the hacking issue, dev can really concentrate on Wings project. Definitely on my opinion during ICO's it will accept ethereum for the incubation of eggs to wings and bitcoins.

when the ico starting?
I think it is good time to started, because the block halving is already completed.

if u read few pages before... the dev team is preparing an academic level whitepaper.
happy halving day btw  Grin
I think it's actually better to invest in the actual DAO and see how that works out before investing in a copy.

How's wing doing right now?

I agree to this

Basically wings is still running its egg bounty campaign . Hop on before you miss the train. Just remember it is a limited supply.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I think it's actually better to invest in the actual DAO and see how that works out before investing in a copy.

How's wing doing right now?

I agree to this
Activity: 737
Merit: 551

when the ico starting?
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io
Will the ICO use a smart contract on Etheruem like The DAO to issue tokens or will I be able to buy directly with BTC?

I know if it uses eth I can still buy with BTC using shapeshift etc but if that's the case I would prefer to try to get a better deal by putting in some speculative low offers for eth now, whereas if I can buy directly with BTC then I'll just keep my Bitcoin to use in the sale.
It's not clear yet, We'll have to wait for the announcement. I would also like to invest directly with my Bitcoins.

i think they will make both option available..

I hope so, my only eth is whatever I get back from The DAO, which isn't much really.
Jump to: