Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 453. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Will the ICO use a smart contract on Etheruem like The DAO to issue tokens or will I be able to buy directly with BTC?

I know if it uses eth I can still buy with BTC using shapeshift etc but if that's the case I would prefer to try to get a better deal by putting in some speculative low offers for eth now, whereas if I can buy directly with BTC then I'll just keep my Bitcoin to use in the sale.
It's not clear yet, We'll have to wait for the announcement. I would also like to invest directly with my Bitcoins.

i think they will make both option available..
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
With all the fuss around ETH and DAO they should consider moving to LISK platform it would greatly benefit both in my humble opinion - running WINGS as a sidechain on LISK.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
Will the ICO use a smart contract on Etheruem like The DAO to issue tokens or will I be able to buy directly with BTC?

I know if it uses eth I can still buy with BTC using shapeshift etc but if that's the case I would prefer to try to get a better deal by putting in some speculative low offers for eth now, whereas if I can buy directly with BTC then I'll just keep my Bitcoin to use in the sale.
It's not clear yet, We'll have to wait for the announcement. I would also like to invest directly with my Bitcoins.
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
The first week of July has just ended . Now start posting to be counted for July bounty . By the end of the month you can claim your eggs.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
There is a any date confirmations when ico  start?

Devs are still busy and trying to come up with proper ico procedure. Collect some eggs for the meantime. It's cool and fun or better contribute by creating a blog on wings platform or creating a video course about DAO creation.

But I'm getting all itchy...
My btcs are starting to rot,
And my ico addiction needs some icos...

When do I get access to fairyland where we all have wings and play with unicorns?

LOL... best comment of the week  Cheesy ..
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

Devs are still busy and trying to come up with proper ico procedure. Collect some eggs for the meantime. It's cool and fun or better contribute by creating a blog on wings platform or creating a video course about DAO creation.

But I'm getting all itchy...
My btcs are starting to rot,
And my ico addiction needs some icos...

When do I get access to fairyland where we all have wings and play with unicorns?

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
Ico not start yet TBA.
I think Dev would announced it,when all preparations have been completed,so be patient buddy

Is there at least a target for announcing the ICO start?

Collect some eggs if you want to get involved with Wings. It's fun and you will never regret it .

Yes, I got my signature, got an Eth address and lets see if my activity leads to some eggs.
If I remebmer correctly I need to do 20 posts now until 31.07. If I do 40 posts on bitcoin talk will this lead to double amount of eggs?

The rule stated that you need to post 20 more . Amount of Eggs that will be given is based on their rank.

Just a stupid question. Can you just check in my profile for the egg nounty if I did everything correct. I think so but somehow I'm missing a clear confirmation (or I got it in my spam somehow). Thanks

As of now your application is not yet confirmed . You can check for yourself at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wings-foundation-eggs-rewards-250000-wings-allocation-worth-over-100k-1501228 . The devs are really busy in some conferences. As far as I know some of the devs come from other related blockchain projects that they earlier released.
Activity: 938
guys just remind Join in telegram channel wingschat. ask what informatin do you want to know about WINGS

https://web.telegram.org
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Ico not start yet TBA.
I think Dev would announced it,when all preparations have been completed,so be patient buddy

Is there at least a target for announcing the ICO start?

Collect some eggs if you want to get involved with Wings. It's fun and you will never regret it .

Yes, I got my signature, got an Eth address and lets see if my activity leads to some eggs.
If I remebmer correctly I need to do 20 posts now until 31.07. If I do 40 posts on bitcoin talk will this lead to double amount of eggs?

The rule stated that you need to post 20 more . Amount of Eggs that will be given is based on their rank.

Just a stupid question. Can you just check in my profile for the egg nounty if I did everything correct. I think so but somehow I'm missing a clear confirmation (or I got it in my spam somehow). Thanks
I want to ask these coin opinion ? My answer is very simple ! Of course, support ! Roll Eyes

Yes, really? But why?
how do we get DAO tokens please?

For theDAO tokens, go to an exchange Wink
Wings hasn't been released yet man, so in the meantime you may participate in the egg hunts, going for different bounties that will be transferred to Wing tokens once the platform has launched.

Yes. You just change your strange waves signature to the wings signature and as hero member you get ridiculously many eggs in contrast to me.
Activity: 1080
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002

For theDAO tokens, go to an exchange Wink
Wings hasn't been released yet man, so in the meantime you may participate in the egg hunts, going for different bounties that will be transferred to Wing tokens once the platform has launched.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Activity: 1022
Cool month waiting and delay.
Jump to: