Author

Topic: WINGS ★ Where DAO Unicorns Are Born! ★ Token launched! - page 510. (Read 522763 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 502
how big is Bitmain? turnover?

how much of a stake has Bitmain taken in Wings?

I doubt they'll answer either of those questions but it's important to know before investing.  I suspect Bitmain will be getting more for their money than the the regular ICO investors.

I hope again they will distribute the ico fairly and equally to everybody. I really believe by doing so much more people will invest.
Bitmain just invested not long time ago  Wink
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Bitmain is a company that sells bitcoin (and other crypto) mining equipment (I think they may even make them) and cloud mining.  They also have their own pool.  I think they are based in China.

https://www.bitmain.com

They're a decent company.  I've bought their miners (antminers) both directly and indirectly and they have worked well.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
I hope the WINGS ICO will be similar to DAO (Eth) and will distribute the ico fairly to all participant and not favorite a big Wale (Bitmain)
Thanks

Any info on who/what Bitmain is? Never heard of this before.
legendary

I doubt they'll answer either of those questions but it's important to know before investing.  I suspect Bitmain will be getting more for their money than the the regular ICO investors.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I hope the WINGS ICO will be similar to DAO (Eth) and will distribute the ico fairly to all participant and not favorite a big Wale (Bitmain)
Thanks

Thanks
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
watch for this  Wink
legendary
Is wings a Lisk DAO?

No.  Read the OP.  It could use LISK in the future though I think.
Activity: 910
Is wings a Lisk DAO?
legendary
how to differentiate the DAO and wing DAOs? they should have different name.

Good question. 

The names are different.  There is "The DAO" which more or less resides at daohub.org and is referred to as "DAO", and then there is the Wings DAO which we think people will just call "Wings".

I think there will be a lot more confusion for practitioners of Qigong as they have a much different take on the meaning of "dao".

Besides the names the Wing DAO is different from "The DAO" in that the goal with Wings is to make a platform for people to easily launch their own Decentralized Autonomous Organizations.  We don't see a world with just one monolithic DAO.

If you could base this purely on Ether then imagine what would happen to ether prices?  They will skyrocket even further - that would increase the value of funds raised.  This will generate more hype and more interest. 

That in turn would benefit the whole ether ecosystem. 

It would be good if you could wait until some of the other ICOs are over and people can cash out first.  I'm all out of investment funds until then.
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality

Good question. 

The names are different.  There is "The DAO" which more or less resides at daohub.org and is referred to as "DAO", and then there is the Wings DAO which we think people will just call "Wings".

I think there will be a lot more confusion for practitioners of Qigong as they have a much different take on the meaning of "dao".

Besides the names the Wing DAO is different from "The DAO" in that the goal with Wings is to make a platform for people to easily launch their own Decentralized Autonomous Organizations.  We don't see a world with just one monolithic DAO.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
i am looking forward for any bounty! like translating or twitter and facebook bounty!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
New ico coming. excited.
Activity: 361
Looks impressive. Following Smiley
my understanding is that Crypti was an 18 month development that ran out of funds, and Max and Oliver lost patience and forked to Lisk.

how long will Wings take to launch please?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0

Good job on the seed round. I notice the article mentions Eth and Rootstock EVM compatibility. How about possibility to run on CounterParty, as the VM is in the process of being ported to mainnet?

When there will be more info about ICO and campaigns release? And dont you wann change that "unicorn" in title? It really feels like it is joke coin.

It's not referring literally to the mythical animal... "Unicorn is a term in the investment industry, and in particular the venture capital industry, which denotes a start-up company whose valuation has exceeded (the somewhat arbitrary) $1b dollars."

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Here's a reason why I won't invest in this ever. You realized Max + Oliver were doing all the work and they decided to walk away from you. That is why you are jealous and you are starting all over again. Someone productive vs anger isn't very useful. Plus, you have a self moderated topic, I know this isn't legit if you delete this post.

You can check my commits to Crypti core, in github. You will see we worked together.
Activity: 588
Here's a reason why I won't invest in this ever. You realized Max + Oliver were doing all the work and they decided to walk away from you. That is why you are jealous and you are starting all over again. Someone productive vs anger isn't very useful. Plus, you have a self moderated topic, I know this isn't legit if you delete this post.
It's so funny how cryptocurrency hype trains are coming up - and dying - in exactly the same manner - always.

Airdrop coins
Asset trading coins
Colored coins
Country coins
Smartcontracts
Darknet coins
Younameittheymakeit coins
and now the latest hoax: DAOs. Shame on you.

Holy shit this community is dumb.

then do point the members in the direction of the smart communities out there.
Jump to: